[Resolved]  City Business Pages — Fraud company

Respected sir/mam,

I m writing this letter to draw your attention towards the company/Agency named, "City Business Pages", which is been illegally working by the name of google and cheating the costumers. Company’s marketing executive, customer care employee, all of them introduce themselves like employees of Google. When I call on help desk number[protected] they say, “Welcome to Google. How may I help you? “. Further they convinced us that, they are business partner of Google & Google will help us for any other problem in future related to our website.

At first I didn’t believe them, but they gave us their visiting card named Google. I called on help desk, and they replied as I mentioned above and convinced me. We agreed on terms that they would give me a dynamic website, a brochure, Power-point presentation, 5 keywords in Google. And I paid Rs.10101 as a part of deal with them.After that they uploaded the site “http://www.wire-rope.in/#“ with brochure. I checked it and found out many mistakes. The site is good for nothing, i cannot even represent it in front of any my client. So I approached them talked about their mistakes and asked to correct them and make necessary changes according to my requirement.

Since last 2 and a half month our website and brochure are not as per our requirement. I asked them to make necessary changes in the website and brochure, but they have totally failed to make it up to our requirements. Even after several talks regarding this matter, there is no response from them. They are literally ignoring it. After giving them many reminders and sufficient time to get the work done, at last I told them to cancelled our deal and asked them to refund our money back. But still there is no response from them. When I talked with owner of the company Mr.mehulbhai he replied very harshly and not ready give me refund as well provide service.

I want you to take necessary action against them. For a middle class person Rs.10, 101 is a big amount to pay at a stretch, and after paying when one doesn't get the proper services, its not pleasing. Please take some action towards this as soon as possible and help me to get our money back.

Thanking You,
Jigar Shah

Fraud company
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970
City Business Pages customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Jigar,

The name of the owner is Mr. Naren and his mobile is: [protected]

Office is rented out to M/s City Business Pages (Proprietor Mr. Narensingh Gurjar) by SAVE Management Brokers,

For any problem you can directly contact Naren,

Vishal
My name is Sweta Mehra from City Business Pages. I am Administrator here. My concern to write this mail is to remove the complaint which is wrongly updated and which is not true as per our belief. As we had registered Skytech Industrial Corporation with our company. We had conversation with Bhavin Shah who is a first person of skytech to do conversation with us.

On Date July 26th 2014, We had received mail from Mr. Bhavin which clearly suggested two sites on which we are needed to work and develop website. .

On Date August 11th 2014, We had received the final approval for domain and start the development of his website.

On Date August 13th 2014, We had already started our development and received a new mail regarding adding products in his website.

On Date August 14th 2014, Client provided visiting card to add details in his website.

After we had received call from client to end the project just after next day of August 14th 2014. As second person from skytech named as Jigar Shah came and just demanded for refund process. He was demanding full refund which is not possible as per work and time is consumed behind his project. We have proof of billing where Jigar was any how not involved in this project at all.

Therefore, Kindly remove the complaint posted by Jigar Shah on February 9th 2015.
yes, it's Big fraud
City Business Pages - fraud Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad based web design & development company who introduce theme self as "GOOGLE". They are make client fool by Buggy web development, apps and wrong suggestion for designs also sending fake SEO report.

Ahmedabad, Gujarat