[Resolved]  Boscoil — its a true or fake company

Dear Sir, My name is mayur kharwade.As per letters from boscoil company,is it a true or fake comapany,They send me a offer letter for visa process.I am to confused.please kindly suggest me what to do.........
My email ID :mayur.[protected]@gmail.com

they forward me following messege;.......

Dear Mr. Mayur Kharwade,

I wish to inform you that, we have gone through your answer scripts and your resume, we are satisfied working with you and also keen to the interesting answers given to the interview questions that were sent to you for this employment.

However, according to your resume, your work experiences are quite exciting. And now your eligibility to work in our company has been confirmed in the office by the Company’s Management by appointing you this day. So you are expected to get all your traveling documents ready with you through the assistance of the instructed British Immigration Attaché who is working with British Consulate in India. Please you are strictly advised to allow him to get your entry clearance done according to his intuitions.

Note: That the entire traveling documents and formalities required by you should be obtained from the British Consulate in your Country, according to the United Kingdom Immigration service. You are required to send this Appointment Letter to Macbeth Wett at the Embassy via mail for the visa application forms to be given to you and doing so is evidence that you are our candidate whom all the necessary help should be availed to you.

Other documents have been sent to the British Consulate India for further processing. Your file will be opened through the office of the British Immigration Attaché (Macbeth Wett) in the British Embassy on your behalf to fasten up your visa process as soon as you meet the Embassy demand by registering with them. We have agreed that all the cost of the visa should be paid by you this is in accordance to the Contract of employment. However, Company Management will send you a flight ticket when your visa is ready and the housing accommodation has been provided to you. Although, the expenses encored on the cause of procuring your papers should be reimbursed within couple of days of your arrival here in the company upon the presentation of receipts as evidence of payment.
You will have to immediately contact the below person representing a higher percentage of expatriate status employee with relations to this procedure. British Immigration Attaché Contact Person. Mr. Macbeth Wett,
E-mail: [protected]@yahoo.inTelephone Number:[protected] Please endeavour to update us on your successful processes with them for liaison purpose Yours Sincerely
Dean Employment Manager

[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]
Please kindly inform me as soon as possible on my mail id : mayur.[protected]@gmail.com

its a true or fake company

Complaint categoryCategory: Employees