[Resolved]  BSNL Caller Tunes — deactivation of bsnl caller tunes

Please deactivate the bsnl caller tunes to my cellphone no.[protected] with immediate effect without further deduction of amount from my cellphone account

Comments

Student — callertune

i need a caller tune from a telugu film kotta bangaru lokam.
and i need "neevani nenuani veeruga lemani" song as a callertune to my[protected] tata indicom number.
please deactivate the bsnl callers tunes with immediate to my cellphone no [protected] and give relief from deduction amount from my cellophone
please deactivate the bsnl caller tunes to my cellphone no [protected] with immediate effect from[protected]
stop my bsnl caller tunes
Please deactivate my caller tune and also give me the code which is used to deactivate it. My mobile no. is [protected].Otherwise give me the no. of your boss. i will directly contact with them.
please deactivate my bsnl callers tune with immediate to my cellphone no[protected] and give relief from deduction of amount from my account.
my name is naval sharma. and i want to deactivate my bsnl tunes from my two numbers, [protected], [protected].
plz take any action by you.
thanx
waste bsnl tunes sellection
sir pls deactivate my hello tune now without any more deductions pls do it immetiately
sir my no.[protected] pls deactivate my caller tune now

cellphone — callertune

respected sir,

my phone no is [protected] and i am a student, the caller tune was activated without my knowledge and no one touches my phone and caller tune is activated automatically, and i lost my balance, and now i could not make a call so i kindly request to take immediate action on it and to deactivate my caller tune and to recharge my balance back...

thank you!!!
sir, pls deactivate my hello tune immediately. i had never asked for. it is unwise to deduct the amt which i had never asked for.
sir my no. is [protected]. please deactivate my caller tune immediately and also give me the code which is used to deactivate it without any more deductions.
my name is Mithilesh kumar. and i want to deactivate my bsnl tunes from my numbers, [protected]
plz take any action by you.
thanx
Pls deactivate the bsnl caller tunes to my cellphone no.[protected] with immediately...
sir my no. is [protected]. please deactivate my caller tune immediately
Dear Sir/ Mam,

Please Remove My Caller Tune As Soon AS PosibleMy Phone no is ([protected])... I Dont Want Caller Tune on mt cell

Thanks LOKESh KR