[Resolved]  Dr Hemendra Singh — Compliant Dr Hemendra Singh General surgeon ghaziabad

I would like to inform about the greedy, and misleading behavior of Dr Hemendra Singh (General Surgon), I also challenge his knowledge. I visited to Dr Hemendra on 19-July-2010 (Regn No. 0023463) in Pushpanjali Hospital for my father treatment who was suffering from ‘perianal abscesses’. First of all his behavior was very greedy he was more interested about my wallet and my Mediclaim rather than my father’s treatment.
He made me afraid too much saying your father is immediately required hospitalization and surgery which may cost Rs. 70,000/- (yes it is 70K for abscess can you believe it), He claimed that without surgery my father cannot be treated, surgery is only option and it would take more than a month to heal up. I still have his prescription of surgery with me. His sentences were “if you have Mediclaim it will be 70K else, I can negotiate upto 50k if you pay from your pocket”; also he said ‘Free kaa khana to jyada order kartey hai aur chod bhi dete hai, apni jev se do to dekhkar order karna padta hai bhai. This is not at all a senior doctor’s profession & ethics to use these words, why would he was charging more to my insurance company. After that, I decided not to visit him but take a second opinion from another local doctor.
Nevertheless, can you believe. My father is 100% well now with just a few homeopathic and antibiotic medicine in 5 days only. Means Dr Hemendra needs more practice and study before looking any patient. I know my words are harsh but I am very hurt with his behavior and I want an enquiry and strict behavior again Dr, Hemendra.

Vishnu Kant Agrawal
Ghaziabad
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

If it was really perianal Abscess, then ideal treatment is Incision and Drainage. But I believe if it was cured by Homeopathy and antibiotics, then it was some hair follicle inflammation.

What I am trying to say is the diagnosis perianal Abscess is faulty. And I am quite surprised to know the quoted price. We in SCB Medical College, Cuttack, Orissa are doing these kind of Incision and Drainage for free and in private hospitals it takes a maximum of Rs2000 to doctor's fees as it is just an out patient procedure which is very routinely done.
Of course you need antibiotics, analgesics, antiinflammatories and some follow up. But the whole affair including the drugs, should not be more than Rs4000 in anycase.

Uttar Pradesh