[Resolved]  Dr. Shashank Joshi — QUACK

THE GUY IS A QUACK ..... NO DOUT HE IS FAMOUS FOR WINNING AWARDS AND CERTIFICATES ,,,,, , HEY THIS IS MUMBAI AFTER ALL HE PAID A SUM OF MONEY TO GET THEM , MY 600 BUCKS DOWN THE DRAIN .... I REMEMBER WHEN I HAD AN APPOINTMENT I HAD TO WAIT FOR ALMOST 2 HRS , HIS RECEPTIONIST CUM DIETITIAN HAS NO CLUE ABOUT THE WORD LACTOSE IN TOLERANCE AND HE AS A DOCTOR IS RUDE , HE HAS SET A TIME TO FINISH THE MEETING WITH HIS PATIENTS IN EXACTLY 120 SECONDS , THE GUY IS NOT EVEN INTERESTED IN THE CASE HE SPENDS HALF OF THE TIME ON THE PHONE IT SELF .

Comments

VERY IRRESPONSIBLE COMMENT. I have attended dr. joshi s lecture .He is well known and very respected endocrinologist. I do agree that dr joshi may have not given sufficient time to listen to you, hence u feel u had lost 600 bucks, I have nothing to comment on receptionist knowledge, but I have strong objection on ur statement---THE GUY IS A QUACK ... NO DOUT HE IS FAMOUS FOR WINNING AWARDS AND CERTIFICATES, , , , , , HEY THIS IS MUMBAI AFTER ALL HE PAID A SUM OF MONEY TO GET THEM . you have no right and authority to comment like this,
Useless person, sits with his legs on table, I pitty him as he has chosen the wrong profession very money minded. Does not check patients and is very rude. Hope u close your shop soon.
Sadly but he gives wrong medications and does not diagonise properly
I have never met the doc. But today when I called on the mobile number which he has published on a website (his personal no.), he was so blunt!!
Docs are said to be very humble people. I just felt the opposite. How on earth would I know its his mobile no. and that his clinic opens at 2.30 PM onwards!! Very rude and and unexpected behaviour by such a known doctor in Mumbai!!
It has taken me 4 days to get appointment with this doctor, when I called the receptionist she hung up the phone.
Rude and the most busy men I had waited with my 3 yr old for 2 hours he attended me hardly for 2 min n didn't even heard my problem what did he think of himself I don't understand doctors now days are so commercialized they r not here to serve but for looting patients.plz don't waste ur time n money
I agree to all the comments. I was recently recommended this doc, to my surprise i waited almost 2 hours despite booking the appointment 1 month in advance. His dieticians were so rude and started asking private questions in public due to the lack of space. When I told the dietician that I was not comfortable stating details of my life in public - they were taken a back.

Much later when the doctor arrived, he was extremely rude, I managed to give him my feedback on his face and walked out of the clinic. I cannot recommend this doc as he has no patience to hear anything his patient is saying, he picks on your words and just gets angry. Also he is cut out on time. A total waste of time, leave alone money.

I hate you doc. I think to need to close your shop
I agree with all the comments above.. he is rude but what is most dangerous about this doc is that he gives very wrong medication too. Diabetes medication is supposed to be given with a caution as most of them have horrendous side effects e.g. can cause cancer, heart failure, kidney problems etc. This guy just gives them for no reason and patients feel that he has brought their diabetes under control better than any other doc. It is a huge myth and a business to fool patients.. which is the exact reason why he typically doesnt talk to patients much portraying that he is busy. I would strongly rcommend against this doctor. There is Dr. S. Kumar and one other young lady doctor in Bombay hospital who I feel could handle diabetes much better. Please beware of this jerk (sorry for the term but that is true).
Strongly agree to all the comments. Despite having waited for long, the doctor does not want to look at you or answer any questions. When I visited him, i mentioned i have a small baby and i wasnt feeling well enough to take care.of him. He was not interested. In his cabin he was busy answering emails but when I sent him my reports he did not answer at all!! Despite resending multiple times. Unfortunately I took my relative along to the doctor saying tht he was a good doctor, needless to say, i was ashamed!!

MUMBAI