Dr Vineet Sehgal — Inhuman doctor in Punjabi Bagh Delhi Dr Vineet Sehgal

I can not forget the day , when my 1 year and 2 months old Baby was into Severe Vomits & Loose Motions , it was an year long we were visiting Doctor Vineet Sehgal (M.D Consultant Pediatrician) at his clinic 19, North Avenue, Punjabi Bagh , New Delhi 1100026. for all our problems & regular vaccinations of my baby boy Aarnav Kharbanda It was his timing to his clinic as it starts by 10:30 am , We Me and My Wife reached his clinic sharp at 10:35 to get a emergency treatment for our Baby , but the doctor was Unavailable at that time we thought of waiting as the lady at the reception told she was just to arrive , in between we found rush of patients at his clinic soon after 45 minutes of waiting he came at 11:15 am , this was the time i could ask a treatment for my little one but to my surprise he told me to wait untill the appointment would come as we went without appointment as it was a emergency for us , Can a Doctor deny a Patient in emergency ? At that time no one was haveing any emergency people could wait as they were for regular checkups and other vaccinations only my child was having vomits and was crying like anything , I rushed in his cabin and requested him " sir my baby is not well at all needs treatment " he said wait for the Que , Regardless our baby was a regular one to his vaccinations and other issues , He said " its a Viral Rush" today , As if it was a Shop not a clinic , then I though not to waste more time and rush to some other Doctor Luckily I went to Dr.Kulkarni's Clinic in Paschim Vihar where my baby was treated at priority level and also was given an injection to control pains and vomits , by the Night i admitted my baby to a nearby nursing home.
He was treated for 4 days with Viral Diarrhea .

I thought to at least approach this medium to Complaint about the inhumanity of this Doctor,

The Doctor is also a Visiting Consultant at Max Hospital Pitampura , I imagine how such good hospitals take such inhuman doctors .

My issue : Can a doctor Deny his regular patient in emergency and ask to visit only by appointment.

My number is [protected]
Rahul Kharbanda
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Yes, we have gone thru simillar pain.

Delhi