[Resolved]  File Ref.No-A06446908 of JYOTSNA SEN Pending since 13.08.2008 — Not received my mother's passport

File Ref.No-A06446908 of JYOTSNA SEN Pending since 13.08.2008

Dear Madam / Sir,

Please find attached details of several communications from YOU authorities since 22.10.2008, means since more than one year back. As per the requirement, my mother visited RPO-Kolkata office also on 24.08.2009 after my father visit of that

Still she did not get passport. Please help to get passport for my Mother, who is a senior citizen, and whose husband and four sons already have passports, details at the bottom of the attachment, but her case is pending since last one year, after several communications and offcial visits to our house and vice versa and even personally visited to RPO-Kolkata office.

My both parents are sick and under gone major operations, please help, by which I can bring them to me for better observation.

I just want to know the basic problems in this regard, by which I can sort it out and get the same without any further delays:

1. We had near about 100 communications with all you authorities since 22.10.2008, just after application for submitted on 13.08.2008
- Please let me know if there is any problem with documentation and what I have to do for that?
2. We four brothers and Dad have passport, only not getting for Mom - Details attached
- Useful for supporting verification
3. Lot of officers from DIB offices met to our family members, individually, including my mother, several times, at our house.
4. We visited DIB office lot of times
- Useful for supporting verification
5. In different time, My Dad, My Mom and myself visited Kolkata RPO Office. Even I visited to President of India's office New Delhi during my processing.
6. Asansol DIB office confirming that they send their PVR during December-2008
- If not who is the contact person their, to re-check again and get confirmation. Please reply, by which we can show that to them.
7. Bankura DIB office confirming that they send their PVR during October-2009

Thanks for your kind support.

Jayanta Sen AICWA-INDIA, CMA-USA