[Resolved]  Hathway — Installation of new connection

I had contacted Mr. Yogesh from [protected]@y Broadband Internet (Cell No. [protected]) for new connection of internet. He promptly arranged for the forms to be submitted, on 25/10/2009, I have paid Rs. 1489/- vide cheque no. 970650 drawn on State Bank of Indore towards payment of 4 months internet services along with installation charges. They assured me of connection within a weeks time.
But now, even after 10 days nobody from Hathway came to us for installation, and now , when I complained for the same with Mr. Yogesh on his cell phone, he is not even attending my calls.

Y.R.SARANG
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 9, 2017
Hathway Customer Care's response Sep 07, 2017
Dear Y.R.SARANG,

we apologize for the inconvenience. Please inbox us your Hathway account number and location. An executive will get in touch with you soon.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have similar and horrible experiences with Hathway. The salesperson will say something and actually something else happens. There are many problems with their billing also. When I keep enquiring they did not give details and insisted on additional payment. When I did not pay up without getting details, they disconnected and kept adding charges.
It is very common practice for the Hathway main center people to blame the cable wala who provides service and vice versa and in between you will get horribly stuck.
What I hear is most of cable service in Hathway is controlled by politicians (local cable walas) it becomes very difficult to deal with them.
Be very careful.
Hathway Customer Care's response, Sep 7, 2017

Very very worst service I have seen..such a stupid people..paid amount n we are calling them from many days for installation but not responding ..stupid service
I have taken a new connection from the Hathway distributor on Tuesday 28th July 2020. Henceforth after the payment done there is no response from them. After 2days there called me from technical team saying my area is not feasible whereas I have Hathway connected in my ground floor. There are not ready to refund back nor answering my calls

Distributor number as follows

Name Raghu
Contact number [protected]

Hathway Phone
    Hathway Address
    "Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054