[Resolved]  IG Solutions ( Manager + Director ) MYSORE — BPO SCAM & FRAUD

Dear All,

He is very big fraud his name Vinod Kumar .E so fraud ESWARASAMY K.140 D KANIYUR BATHUR THOTTAM KARATHOLUVU ROAD 642203 KANIYUR Udamaplpet Thaluk.(Near Coimabtore)..

He started IG solution company in Mysore near Kuvempunagar & collect lot of money from public morethan 200 home base auto mobile formfillng project (200*8000Rs) 1600000 Lakhs,as well as he sold Italy form filling projects to other out sider even for local Mysorein's he charged per slot 6lakhs,more than
70,00000 lakhs (seventy laks) of public money mis operated by him.And fled someware.Morethan 60 complanits ledge in Mysore SS puram ,Kuvempunager Police stations....Please beware of him,i[censored] find him please inform to nearest polica station.here i am going to attach his photo.also his father very big fraud don't belive these guys.
BPO SCAM

Comments

He is Fraud because he cheated 5 Lakhs to me and my partner
He cheated 10 Lakhs to me and my famliy
really cheated us 8000rs for homebase
He wasted my time & 50, 000 Rs, don't belive this guy hez big big fraud belons to fraud famliy
Total family is Fraud never believe on him he always lies to all his friends total 25 lakhs cheated ...
Dont worry guys.we have met the ACP regarding these complaints and he has promised us that action will be taken soon.He has promised us that vinod will be arrested soon and will be brought to mysore soon.lets hope he will be punished to the maximum.
he is big thorappan(cheat, fraud, etc)
Evan'Amman Thulankiyaaaaaa