[Resolved]  Jay Ambe Gas Agency, Indane LPG Distributor, Ahmedabad — INDANE LPG REFILL CYLINDER

NOT RECEIVED INDANE LPG CYLINDER

OUR DISTRIBUTOR : Jai Ambe Gas Agency, Near Gor no Kuvo, Hatkeshwar road, Ahmedabad, PHONE :[protected]

MY CONSUMER ID : 3745

Name : Lalji Ramdev Pandey
21, Jagdish Pandit's chawl, Ramnagar, Bhilwara, Amraiwadi, Ahmedabad-380026 MOB : [protected]

This is our regular complaint that these fellow are not lifting the telephone from last six months. Customer runs to there place and register for refill booking. At the time of booking they ask for some Rs. 120 for the service charge. After the booking we are generally getting the cylinder after 15 days.

This time it was the more than that. My wife was trying for the booking from last one week from our mobile. They have never lifted the phone. Then after one week I visited the agency and complaint for the same. They replyied it is because of problems in phone. These pleople does not bother about the inconviniece of the people and their phones was not working for more than a week. This is the regular complaint of all customers about the booking.

I have visited and booked for the refill cyllinder on 4th September 2010. But yet We have not received the same. We are trying to contact that agency minimum 30 times in a day on phone. No body is lifting the phone yet.

I am out of station for some company's work so i cant visit the agency again.

Please do the needful,

Krishnakant Pandey
Mo. [protected]
Customer No. 3745
Company: Indane LPG (Residential)
Agency: Jai Ambe gas Agency, Ahmedabad