[Resolved]  L&t-Ircl Pvt Ltd — non reciept of payments

I left Essar Oil Limited to join L&T-IRCL as Sr. Officer Route Operations in the month on 17th August 2009. Essar Oil Ltd had rule of three months notice period or basic salary in lieu of that. I at the time of my interview with the L&T straightway told interviewing officials that I shall join L&T only if they clear my notice period to which they had agreed. Head of HR Dept Mr. PGSK has confirmed this by sending me few mails as well. But their system is so slow that even after four months of my service with them they didn’t reimburse me the said amount of Rs. 24000 approx. They even didn’t cleared my mobile ph. Bills for four months as per company policy due to their lethargic system. They always used to tell me that very soon I will get it. But they never told me or gave me in writing that I must serve with them for a minimum period of 6 months for getting this notice period amount. Even I submitted my medical claims pertaining to my wife’s maternity to which I don’t know what they have done.

I resigned that company on 11 dec 2009, but till date my dues have never been settled. Kindly advice what legal actions I can take against them. I have all proofs in writing from their end.

Complaint categoryCategory: Employees