[Resolved]  Mawai Infotech Limited, Noida — Complaint Against Mawai Infotech Ltd;Noida

Hello Sir,

I am Rohit Kumar Pal.

This is to raise a complaint against Mawai Infotech Ltd, Noida(later said as company) that the company has not provided my relevant documents related to joining and releaving.

I joined the company on 05July'2004 when it was located in GK-I, New Delhi, saying that company will provide my document after joining and during my tenure with company I asked several times for my offer letter but I was given dates but never given my relevant documents. Now company has shifted to Sec-63, Noida.

Due to this unprofessional behavior of the company,I left the company on 16September'2005 without my documents. At the time of relieving, company took the proper handover from me and denied for providing documents.

I made several phone calls and emails to Mr. Sanjay Sharma (Owner of the company) and Mr. Manish Pandey (Technical Head of the company) not to spoil my carrier but they either didn't replied or replied saying there is no record of mine in the company.

I have worked for several clients thru this company and have n number of evidence of being an employee here and also I am still in touch of all the employees who was working during my tenure with the company.

There are several employees who were not given documents and we all are facing problems due to this unavailability of documents.

I request you to take a necessary action so that I can get my all necessary documents.

Regds
Rohit Pal
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970
Mawai Infotech Limited has given me Appointment & Relieving Letter, So the matter is resolved. Thanks to Mr. Sanjay Sharma and Mr. Manish Pandey.

Comments

your sites will not be open consumer contact & your employes number employes details
i want to feedback in 12 hours more details to mawai contact numbers & fax numbers, employes details arrange to if any costing send me reply my Questions?...
?...