[Resolved]  M/s Jayashree Enterprises, Sheikhpura, Bailey Road, Patna - 14 Code No. - 177137 — Late delivery of gas & not booking before 22 days

I'm a service man having LPG consumer no. P13820 with the Indane gas service Distributor M/s Jaishree Enterprises, Sheikhpura, Bailey Road, Patna - 800 014, code no. of the agency is 177137. I have booked for refill of my cylinder as on 15/12/2009, today is 05/01/2010 but yet I'm waiting for the refill of my cylinder. It is a normal period. The agency never supply the cylinder before 15-20 days, at the same time it never booked the new refill before 22 days.
Therefore you are requested to take necessary action against the distributor for the public interest.
Yours
Shahid Mobin

Comments

Jaisree Gas Agency, Patna — Very Poor Service

The Service of M/s. Jaishree Enterprises is Very Poor. THe behaviour of their employees towards thier customer is very rude. they treat customer as they favour them. phoneline of the office found always busy. Exactly what is thier working hour can't clear. Lunch hour is of 2 hour, never seen any where. and phone never picked up 15 minutes before closing time. i am very fade-up of their service. either change the agency or teach them to treat customer well.
Late delivery of gas & not booking before 22 days

I'm a service man having LPG consumer no. PT-7217 with the Indane gas service Distributor M/s Jaishree Enterprises, Sheikhpura, Bailey Road, Patna - 800 014, code no. of the agency is 177137. I have booked for refill of my cylinder as on 04/11/2010, today is 27/11/2010 but yet I'm waiting for the refill of my cylinder. It is a normal period. The agency never supply the cylinder before 15-20 days, at the same time it never booked the new refill before 22 days.
Yours