[Resolved]  pamac finserve private limited — Regarding Provident Fund

Dear Madam/Sir

It is regarding the PF A/c No MH/BAN/44091/9395. I have submitted all the required documents in my office in March 2009 and have received a confirmation letter that all the papers has been submitted on 7th August 2009.Have not received my PF amount till date.I have some financial crisis ,so Kindly settle this as early as possible.

With Regards,
Anil Gosain

Regarding Provident Fund
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear Madam/Sir

It is regarding the PF A/c No MH/BAN/44091/9395. I have submitted all the required documents in my office in March 2009 and have received a confirmation letter that all the papers has been submitted on 7th August 2009.Have not received my PF amount till date.I have some financial crisis, so Kindly settle this as early as possible.

With Regards,
Anil Gosain
this is Getting very Frustration I am calling them form delhi but they have not show any serious intend to resolve this

Employee