[Resolved]  Passport office, Bhikaji Cama Place, Delhi — Not received my passport yet

I submitted my online application form on 23rd Sep'09 in the Bhikaji Cama Place (Delhi) office. My file reference number is DLH-I[protected]. The police verification was done two months back. But still i have no clues as to what is happening with my passport. It is more than three months now.

The status in the website is the same from day-1 - "File Reference Number (DLH-I[protected] is either wrong or Information NOT available"

Comments

Passport Office, Bhikaji Cama Place — Status of the Passport Application

I had submitted passport applicaton on 16 Oct 08. File Reference is A041815. Police verfication carried out two months back. Status on www.passport.gov.in shows BLANK.
Need to know the status of the passport application.
Hello sir,
I am JITIN SEHGAL

My file reference no.is misplace
please find & check my status than inform me
my passport no.is (F3192242)
ph:[protected]
pleaseeeeeeeeee
sir my reference no.is -Z036114, my status says police verification incomplete, though it has already been done. wanted to know who is our concerned public relation officer?plz reply in this regard at d earliest, since i hav to get it 4 my job

Shri Anurag Bhushan, IFS,
Regional Passport Officer
Trikoot - 3, HUDCO Building,
Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi.
Fax:[protected]/ 26161783
E-mail: rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in

Sub : Not Found Passport Ajeet Kumar Singh/Reeta Singh

1. I Ajeet Kumar Singh S/O Nagendra Singh, DOB:[protected] residential address given in below:

2. I Reeta Singh S/O S.N. Singh DOB: 12061977 residential address given in below:

3. My Son Arpit Singh S/o Ajeet Kumar Singh, M/o Reeta Singh DOB 27.10.2003 you are issuing Passport No. J6715924 issuing dt.[protected] valid from[protected], karyalay No.BLHM00753011

Residential address 116B, 3rd Floor, Lane No.8, Krishna Nagar, Safadarjung Enclave, New Delhi-110029

I and My wife your given Slip number is missing, till time I have not getting Passport at your end. Please help me and issuing my passport at your end. I hope you gave me positive response.

Thanks & Best Regrards
Reeta Singh

Ajeet Kumar Singh
Mob.:[protected], [protected]
dear sir i have appliced application on[protected] my police verificatio is clear after 25 days but sir my passport not dispatched sir i have need my passport so i request to you pl chack and send me passport thank you

name yashpal

ref no DLH z035930

dat of bir 2861973

passport office bhikaji cama delhi — passport not received

I applied for the Passport on[protected].But i did not get my passport till now. The file Ref no. is DLH-Z[protected] Upto in june the status was : "Police Report is clear. Application is under process."
After that i mailed to the passport office , then after two days the status changed to :'Passport was promised for delivery by post on[protected]. But It is not ready. Please meet concern Public Relation Officer"
but when i with meet PRO and he checked the status and found that application was misplaced and PRO advised me to deposite tha application with all doucments, next day when i deposit the application they told me you passport is ready and dispatch[protected]
but till date[protected] i have not received my passport.
I used to do the mail to passport office regulary but no response was there from their side.Also No body is picking up the phone there.
Now i am not getting what to do ????
The present status is : same as last status

Please help...
Contact no : [protected]
Add : G-28 FIRST FLOOR, G- BLOCK VIKASPURI
NEW DELHI-110018

Passport office bhikaji cama place — Passport

My name is Amrik singh my Passport file no Z074996. I have filled this form[protected]. My police enquire are completed since januray 2011. Know 2012 Febuary my passport is not come.