[Resolved]  Passport Office - Jaipur — File No -Z043271

Ministry of External Affairs,
New Delhi

Subject: Delay in Passport Issuance and no communication

Dear Sir

I am writing with the great hope and confidence that some action will be taken from your side. I had applied for the Passport of my wife Riddhi Upadhyaya on[protected] at Jaipur passport office with file reference no Z043271
Since she was staying at different place prior to the marriage i had completed all the formalities and police verification at both the places (Pali) and Jodhpur. I was constantly watching the status on internet. Previously it showed police report incomplete. I contacted both the station and they told everything was sent correctly and complete. Later they changed the status to " Please furnish current and previous address details".
Same i got the letter with the above reason on 19th October 2010. In the letter they told to provide the detail failing which application will be rejected. The date on letter was stated as 30th Sep. I can't understand why they posted the letter so late.

Secondly even though we have submitted all the particular form dully verified by the police station why are they showing/ informing incomplete data. ?

I am trying to reach these guys on the [protected]/[protected]/0141271088401412712055. The phone is ringing but no one is picking it. With my wife's application i have already attached my passport no photo copy. I have to go to Singapore next month along with my wife. Please help us

Ritesh
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

U got some reply?

Rajasthan