Sangeetha Hotels, Ethiraj Salai — Rude Manners of the waiters

I must say, it's awful behaviour of the waiters @ Sangeetha Hotel in Ethiraj Salai which has made me deciede not to visit the hotel never again...

I along with my colleagues went into the daily lunch Hotel Sangeetha @ Ethiraj Salai. Three o[censored]s ordered North Indian thali and one ordered South Indian Thali. One of my collegue did not feel the North Indian sumptuous and order for extra rice. The waiter informed us that it is on extra charges and we agreed.

Once the rice arrived, my friend asked if he can give some sambar and for which waiter informed it is on chargable basis. ALL Extras.. we argued that we are a regular customer and can't he not give sambar and vanish. He did not oblige and brought a bowl full of sambar at extra price.

We called upon the manager to discuss this. He started comparing with Saravana group. We really got agitated and asked him to move off from the place and said we will pay for all the extras. The guy simply caugth hold of my friends SHIRT and started arguing that he would not go any where and asked us to get out.

I protested very loudly on how he could catch hold of a customers shirt and that while is eating. By this time we found around 20 workers of the restaurante around us on agressive stand. My friend exchanged a few words and he slapped him twice.

We wanted to take this up very seriously and argued hard. But a of waiter was using at most vulgar words that is simply not acceptable.

After all arguemnts, the matter was taken up to the Egmore Police and apology was asked by the manger who hit my friend.

The MD of the Sangeetha hotels was also there at Police station and said this is the first time in 12 years that the manager has been this agressive to hit a person. What crap are they talking....

Is this how hospitality business runs... The guy has no bloody rights to hit us in front of all other customers.. SHAME on you Sangeetha Hotels Egmore.. WILL NEVER RETURN to this place
Complaint comments