[Resolved]  sk kafil ahmed(A007346) — passport services

This is bring to your kind notice, I Sk Kafil Ahmed,in the process of applying for my passport but I am a total loss to understand or believe the hoops I am being asked to jump through.
Would somebody please take note, once and for all that the staff members i.e. the Assistant passport officer(S.R.Das) in bhubaneswar Orissa is not trained rather educated well to respond to their customers.I regret confessing You'd rather have us running all over the place like chickens with our heads cut off, treat us inhuman.Usage of abusive language....
Please take a note that I applied for my passport in the year 25-Apr-2005, After a year I initiated to go to the passport office however all in vain everytime I got some or the other excuses. "I NEVER RECIEVED ANY OBJECTION OR REJECTION LETTER FROM THE PASSPORT OFFICE TILL DATE". And now I had some very important business assignments so looked into the matter myself. I went to the passport office, and as per their information my documents were lying with the special branch.to fasten the process, I took 1 step ahead and myself facilitated and went to the special branch to have the verification done and they said everything was OK(Dated[protected]. and thus send the passport status to the passport office.
On Dt29-july-2010 when I went to the passport office the A.P.O S.R.Das asked me to re-apply for the passport under "TATKAL" Scheme, on trying to understand why should I apply under TATKAL Scheme, he asked me to "GET OUT" and used abusive language in front of the entire crowd.
now my questions are, :
1) Does it take 5 years and more to make a passport????
2) Is saying "GET OUT", the easiest and suitable most way to handle enquiries, by the PASSPORT OFFICERS????
3) What is the real intention, behind treating us like this??????
4) Is "TATKAL" scheme there to help the really needy people or just another way of the GOVT to mint money out of the needy people by compelling them???
5) Why the passport is not issued after clearance from the SPECIAL BRANCH????
6) Will Govt be responsible for the business losses I will bear due to the delay in issuing the passport?
7) Can anyone make so much misuse of the position they hold in an GOVT Organisation?? Like the A.P.O..
8) Where do the complaints sit, why so many complaints go unheard..Is there really any work ethics prevailing.What about the complaint which I escalated to the Passport officer Mrs. Padma Mohanty??
9)While the approval from the special branch was recieved on 15-jun-2010,what made my file to be closed on 22-jun-2010,after a period of 5 long years!!!
I have all the documents all the verification and every small piece of legal and genuine information. But I am still waiting for it and making calls and visiting their office everyday and waiting for an answer...
Looking forward for your reply. Thanking you in anticipation..
S K Kafil Ahmed,