[Resolved]  TechPark India Pvt. Ltd. — TECHPARK INDIA PVT LTD is Scammer.

TECHPARK INDIA PVT LTD is Scammer.

This is Atul from Prasad Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

On 19th November I had placed an Order for Dell Latitude Laptop to TECHPARK INDIA PVT LTD with following configuration which infect was quoted by their executive itself.

DELL LATITUDE LAPTOP E5400 (METALIC BLACK) C2D P8600 (2.40) / 4GB DDR-3 / 250GB / DVDRW /CAMERA / BLUE/WIFI / C.READER / DOS/ 14.1'' SCREEN / BACK LIGHT KEYBOARD / 1.4KGS / 1YEAR ONSITE WARRANTY

I had paid the amount by check at the same time. Few Days later I got one laptop without any invoice or detail which can tell me what is going to be delivered to me.

Later I have found that this laptop has Lower processor, only 2 GB RAM inside and there was no camera Attached. When I called them back they had picked up the laptop next day which has been delivered to me. From that day I am following them by Call, mail, SMS and I never heard from them. I have given almost 10 emails and 100 calls.
Mr. S Jai Kumar is the company representative who has this order.
He is the most unprofessional sales Person whom I have ever interacted. He just knows to get money from the customer but never looks what happen to the order. And he never picks the call. U will only get the message as “Call You Back.” But you will never get the call.

For a single order nobody will like to go for police as it would then take much more time to get it resolve.
I have all email records with me which have proof that after quotation and PO I never heard from them where I have written them several email’s to them.

Finally after 70 days I have sent 7-8 Guys to his office and catch him over there and got my money back .
So my personal suggestion is not to go with this company but put direct order to Dell and Lenovo as you will get much better service from them.

TECHPARK INDIA PVT LTD, only know to take money from you. They will never give you service for which you are planning to pay them.

Think twice before you put order to TECHPARK INDIA PVT. LTD. as it’s your money which you are going to give them.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear Mr. Atul,

You seems to be a educated person.But kindly understand that you have to check that whom you are placing the order, because if you are purchasing the DELL laptop, You can directly purchase it through DELL.

Can you tell why you have placed the order to Techpark?????

Another when you received your laptop why you haven't check it on the same time that whats the configuration you ordered and what you received.Something like webcam can be easily visible on laptop????

So, i request you to kindly look into your faults also before pointing your fingers to another.