[Resolved]  Vodafone — Hidden charges and no reverse

My worst experience began with Vodafone when I firstly activated my mobile connect services on 4 June 2008 on my existing number. After making a request to activate it I realized its too costly as compared to the free wi fi connectivity on my iphone, so, I wanted to deactivate it. Vodafone follows a procedure to activate or deactivate the services by messages. I sent a message to deactivate it but never got a confirmation. Then I called customer care to deactivate. They said it has been deactivated. My bad experiences with Vodafone underlines:
1. So I called to confirm it and got a respond that due to some technical problem you haven’t deactivated it before but we will do it now manually and not by an sms. Then I never checked it whether it was deactivated or not.
2. I was on the scheme to get the bill on my mails, which mind it, they never send me.
3. Then When on 28 November, I call customer care centre to ask for my bills to be send for the last 4 months, what I see there is Mobile connect charges on me every month. (I have activated for 199 plan, and on the rocks they were charging me 499 every month.) Firstly they never send you a bill on your mails and then they over charge you on the services you have already deactivated. But now when I have asked the bills and have the records of the Last 6 months in which I was charged unnecessarily the amount every month, you are not cooperating with me.
Besides being an old customer of Vodafone, I am a member of Consumer court under the act Consumer Protection 1986.

I think you would be concerned and take the immediate actions for it.

Reference number: [protected], [protected], [protected],[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected],[protected].

Moreover when I talked to the senior executive at 111, name Sandeep, he told me that my problem will be solved. And for that matter I said I will wait to pay the bill of November so that I can get the refund.

Current Status; they say I won’t get any reversals.

Please I would like to say the concerned authority that they should take some serious steps.

Comments

Vodafone — overchrge / Hidden charges /cheating by Vodafone

Even the personal complaint and meeting with the former CMD went futile and Vodafone is careless and negligent in its services in India and cheats Indians
Yes VODAFONE is a charging recklessly to the customers and always stab at the back where as openly they smile and deceive you . So beware customers .Bogus co bogus kam .khabardar Vodafone
Go to Trai.gov.in and find out Nodal Officer for vodafone and write to him