[Resolved]  Weblink Indian Yellow Pages — Company is not bothered about the services

We had taken a package to propogate our company at Indian yellow pages but this company is not bothered to act inspite of repeated requests.This is the most thirda rated services company we have come across tilldate.
I have called them eight times and every time i call i am asked that somebody will revert back,instead no action is done at their end.

Comments

Definitely Not an Indian Company — Happy to be not Indian

I am from India originally. I went to the USA some 16 years back for studies. Worked very hard and settled in US. We still have property back in India and once in a while I used to seriously think about returning to India for good with our family of two children.

But after a recent visit, realized INDIA is not a place worth raising our children. We could have definitely adjusted to the standard of living. India could have financially come up in the recent years but the public sector have not changed a bit. After living in USA for such a long time I realized how much better life my children have compared to the filty life in India.

My main frustration came after have to deal with the Passport office in Chennai.

After my experience, myself and my spouse have become US citizens and we are really proud of that and at times feel real ashamed of our roots, INDIA.

Right now I do not have anything pending with the passport office. But hopefully this posting gets attention from someone higher up there and might make it better for their own citizens.

USA USA USA USA
I agree with the complaint. Anything related to weblinkindia.net is simply poor service.

weblinkindia.net A web design firmed based at Delhi, India.
I had given weblink India a website to design since November 2009. The person in contact with me there, is a boy called 'Imran Mirza'. I am waiting for my website for 9 months now, and till today they have not been able to give me a completed website in proper working state. As we are a company outsourcing projects from India, we have a total of 4 website project given to them and till now only 1 website is live, but still it was with several mistakes and after several days of complaints I was able to get my website at list 90% done as per our request. But still for a new website there are still some broken link, and till now we are waiting as everyday he will say tomorrow.

I had paid 50% deposit at first, and one day Imran got in touch with me that he needs to achieve his monthly target, and to do him a favor and pay the remaining 50% and he will have my website done and online in 5 days. After making the payment, till now these website are not online and i had to spend lots of money on phone calls that by now it may have reached to one website cost. Sometimes he will cut my call, daily I would be after those people and it's really very bad service from such a big company as weblinkindia.net

This Imran Mirza will send me email that my website will be ready after a week, one time he says he will give me the link after 2 hours, 15 mins, next day, my emails are full of these lies and all the email proof I have. One time he even requested me that he has opened a paypal account and to make a payment to his personal paypal account only for him to test his paypal account, and that he will speak to his accounts people to remove this amount on my invoice. I refused to pay so much, and as a test I agreed to make only USD 10. This shows that weblinkindia.net management is not at all to the level and even the staff can benefit on the company in such ways. I'm really fed up with the services received from weblinkindia.net my clients website is still pending with them. We planned SEO promotion of more than USD 15, 000 and growing and we definitely cannot do with this type of company. Weblinkindia.net has a very good portfolio, but somehow I don't know how they had reached so low. They don't know how to keep a customer for long term. They ruin India's reputation in the IT field. When you ask for contacts of the manager to complain, so many stories he will give and get nothing. On their website there are no places to go that a pissed customer can link directly to the top management, this company simply let it's marketing people do as they wish. I feel the Management should be fully involved, and not let those young employees try to fool them by being the bosses pet. This is what I felt during the 9 months with weblinkindia.net the Manager will see them bringing so much money in, but they don't look at the back end service for keeping the customer happy.

I will never recommend this company to any foreign companies. After you pay weblinkindia.net your don't get the service, when I first dealt with them, I had so many times requested them for a contract so that I can bring more customers to them Imran will say tomorrow, day after, then I realise they are not companies looking for long term relationship so being a company outsourcing website design from India we had felt it's very hard to work with weblinkindia.net specially as our targeted website design can be minimum 15 customers needing website per month, and expect to grow in the months to go.

So please I suggest foreign and even Indian companies to avoid this web design firms. There are alot of good design firms in India, even if it's a very small firm, what matters is the service, and the response time and getting the job done on time. You are free to try them, but never say that you had not been warned. I even made a search just now for complaints and came across another series of complaints against weblinkindia.net if you want to see some more complaints made by others, I found this link. Please check below, and it's 100% truth:

kindly check out this link: http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/weblink-india-c276719.html
I agree with you guys... even our organization did a GROSS MISTAKE for registering with this company. This organization is pathetic ... the employees try to teach us how to talk... and they just want to tell us how we are wrong... how the website got delayed because of "our" mistake & they are NOWHERE AT FAULT ALL THROUGHOUT... and when you get irritated and scold them u get to hear that IS THIS THE WAY YOU TALK... ...

They initially contacted us with their silver - gold - platinum membership offers... and we fell to their false proposal and paid for platinum membership . We were told that they will list us at their two portals, plus they will develop a domain and promote that domain so that we get good enquiries... well we paid in february 2010 and then we were told that we have to provide them the content, then the pictures of products, etc by the time we got our domain completed it was july 2010 and then we got to know that our service will be expiring in feb 2011... how come? when we paid for platinum membership which included a group of services - i.e. domain promotion and then we would get good enquiries .. so how come our services would expire in feb 2010... to add to that they are not accepting their mistake and insted say that we have been checking our enquiries right from feb 2010 - which is wrong - because they never ever cared to inform us that our services have been actived from so & so date and your user id and password are as follwos == such formalities were not completed from their side...

still they say we were checking our enquiries - how come ?

When we asked to provide us the mail as reference wherin they have intimated us about our user id and password .. they start blame game and divert the topic...

To add to that... this blaming attitude of their staff is pathetic and irritates you to such an extent that you are obvious to lose your temper inspite of trying to control losing it... now for renewal they are calling us so many times and asking us to mail them that we are not interested in renewing our contract iwth them along with the reason for the same... so why didn't they follow the same procedure when it was their turn to inform us about our start and end date of services as well as our user id and pwd - which they should have done at the beginning of contract i.e. in feb 2010 ---- but they informed us only in july 2010

This company is a fraud... they think that they can fool other organizations .. they don't value thier customer's money... and they dont keep their words... extremely indisciplined, unrealistic and non-submissive people who are in utter need of training in communication and customer service needs...

Planning to approach consumer forum in this regards... guys just wanna let all know --- dont ever register with them for their services --- u'll suffer lot of harrasment from these people

weblink & indian yellow pages sucks
yeah... and u never get to any manager for addressal of your complaints... no one even contacts you after you fill up their contact request form for complaint.. there is no way you can report your greiveances to the higher authorities available on their webiste... is this a professional way of operation..
the staff is ill manneredand nonsense. they do not know how to talk
the girl called bharti is total loss to the company
she called from[protected] and talks all nonsense and abusive stuff
madar chod company madar chod employes
Very true...never work with this company. All are super cheaters.
yes big headache
non sense
professionally unqualified.
known as cheaters
thug
avoid sending your e mail addresses to them.
avoid sharing any personal information
All above facts are very true also with me. These people are all BAKWAAS and nothing to do with yopur promotion. They are big big cheaters. My request to all is pass on the message to all regarding this big cheaters.

Theses are corporate cheaters and the road cheaters are better than these.
Vin
On 11th of August 2010 as you can see above, I had posted a complaint about www.weblinkindia.net, Now www.weblinkindia.in
I was very much upset about the poor service given to me by weblink india, and a Manager from the company called me up after seeing my complaint, and handed my file over to someone called Manoj Negi. I never expected to receive any better, but I am happy to say that till today I am with weblink india because of that person. I had never come across anybody in such service industry in my life that shows such compassion for his work and his will to help the customer with such professional service, with a personal touch. Instead of pulling out of weblinkindia I find myself pulling back in, and giving them even more web projects to do. But I can't say that I'm praising weblink but I'm praising for having given me such a person. He checks and replies to each and every mail in a way I never expected. There is no words to express how happy I am with the work of weblink because only of that person. He has recently been promoted for his well deserved post, good for him, but very bad for me as I feel that I will be back to square one, but as promised, he always keeps an eye on my projects and that helps me to keep remaining with weblink india. I had given them more than 10 web projects now, and he is able to handle my work very promptly. If weblink has at list 10 people like Manoj in that company, I feel that this company will be very much forward with alot of happy customers. I feel very lucky that I'm able to move forward with my projects because of the wonderful service receiving by Manoj of weblinkindia.in. So, I'm just rejecting my complaints made in 2010 as I'm now receiving the very Best of Service and I'm also very happy that my complaint had been taken up seriously.
All of business mans be aware of this company ( web link exporters India and Indian yellow pages). Please do not believe the company this is cheating company as I cheated by this company. I am Irfan from sri lanka. My company name is euro west export pvt ltd. This company (web link, exporters India, Indian yellow pages) is cheating company. This company cheated me for big amount of my money by credit card that I gave them for member ship registration in EXPORTERS INDIA>COM . By this card number they remitted they selves for big amount of money without my permission for membership in INDIAN YELLOW pages. I did not agree for membership in this page they compel me to be member in IYP so they remitted themselves by credit card number which I gave them for membership in EXPORTER INDIA on trust but they cheat me. So be aware of giving credit card number to this company. Free and paid, old and new members please be care full of this company. Do not believe them and there promises. All what they are promising is lie. For me, initially MR GHYAN gave me lot of promises and escaped. Secondly some lady ( i Forgot her name) third Miss DIKSHA
All of them is giving only promise but they do not keep it.
They are creating user name and password they selves for me, and playing through that without my permission. If some others cheated, please express this to know all about this company.
Indian Yellow page - A cheater Company - Do Not host your Advertisement

We have purchased initially a silver membership which was immediately upgraded to a Platinum membership from Indian Yellow Pages ( Weblink.in Pvt. Ltd ), for which a sales representative confirmed orally that, with this membership we will get -

1) Unlimited number of web pages
2) Unlimited changes in web site in a year
3) Uploading of web site within 15 days
4) Membership to start ONLY after uploading web site
5) Search Engine promotion of web site on ALL search engines and guarantee, that our web site will be on page 1 within 1 month on all search engines
6) Unlimited key words for search engine optimisation

Out of these commitments the company failed to comply ALL commitments.
1) The web site was uploaded almost 4 month after payment, but the membership period started immediately after payment
2) They restricted the number of web pages to 15, further they asked for additional Rs. 2000 for modifications in web site
3) Till date we did not got any enquiry through Indian Yellow pages. Only few irrelevant enquiries were received.
4) Till date the web site never came on 1st page of any of the search engine infact not even on first 20 pages

The company is totally a fake, the sales / marketing person Mr. Tyagi vanished, he never picked up the phone neither answered any mail. Later on various business executives so call maintaining our company started calling us, saying your membership needs further upgradation and we should pay some additional amount. They refused to full fill the commitments initially give by the sales person, stating that they are not responsible for the false commitment given by sales person.

Be careful while dealing with this fraud company, DO NOT GOP BY THE INITIAL SWEET TALKS OF MARKETING / SALES PERSON. I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND NOT TO DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY

Its unfortunate that, we do not read the reviews / complaints, before purchasing the services. We have learnt a lesson, but thought that, at least other persons who intend to deal with company shall be made aware about this company

Taken money and no work done

I have paid 35 thousand to the company and no work is done they do false promises do'nt ever believe them. contact [protected]