[Resolved]  Webnewtons.com Scam Reviews — Web Newton's Fraud Complaint

Webnewtons.com/ Karan Bajoria SCAMMERS, Reviews, Thieves http://www.Webnewtons.com Karan Bajoria Scammers and Thieves.

www.webnewtons.com Karan Bajoria from Webnewton Technologies have scammed my company by providing fake work stolen from the internet.

We commissioned webnewtons.com, and Karan Bajoria to complete a number of website headers for our company. We paid them in good faith, assuming they would be professional, and licensed.

18 months later, we get a legal letter from Getty Images, telling us that the headers that www.webnewtons.com had completed contained STOLEN IMAGES.

www.webnewtons.com, and Karan Bajoria has STOLEN IMAGES from Getty Images, to use in our headers.

Not only that, but webnewtons.com refunsed to agree that they had even completed the headers in the first place.

www.webnewtons.com are liars, thieves, and cowards.

We have now been fined by Getty Images for £1200, because www.webnewtons.com stolen images from getty Images.

Please do NOT use www.webnewtons.com, or Karan Bajoria under any circumstances, because any work you offer them, could also be stolen from other sources, meaning that you could also get a legal fine from others, for coding, images, or anything else.

It is not worth the risk. www.webnewtons.com is a small company, offering stolen work, and there are many other Indian companies that can do much better work - and legal work.

Web Newton
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

well, I have worked with that company in the past and found them very good to work with. I had no troubles as such and the transaction was very smooth.

West Bengal