Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  ZERO PHARMA, ZERO MEDIA (MEDIA HOUSE) — REGARDING WWW.ZEROPHARMA.COM

AAMIANANYA E MAGAZINE is very bad magazine, full of spam and vulgurity in that magazine. U can,t open this magazine infront of your parents.

I have a bitter experince with AAMIANANYA E MAGAZINE. most of all with Saibal Maitra..
"you are so selfish that you will do anything for shake of yourself". pls think twice before work with this person, as well as ZERP PHARMA.COM as well as AAMIANANYA.COM

DIGITAL WEB KREATION is very good company. They are very professional in their field. I personaly recomended this company 9/10. Mr.Dipankar Roy And Mr.Basudeb Kar are very polite , humble with me. After a bitter experience with Mr.Saibal Maitra, As well as AAMIANANYA.com, We have gr8 time with DIGITAL WEB KREATION.US. They are so coporate. The business deal with Mr.Saibal Maitra ,The propritor of Zero pharma, Aamiananya.com , Zero media is totaly waste of my time. so pls think twice before start work with Mr.Saibal Maitra as well as www.aamiananya.com

Comments

i don't remember to meet Mr. Malay in past. i sure that i didn't meet a person called Malay Pramanik. why he has a grass about myself i don't know. we even didn't give him any kind of business service nor we had a business relation with him.
"Aami Ananya" was a total free site. there wasn't any money transaction through that site. so, mr. pramanik didn't invest any money for aamiananya. i wondered why he use such languages against us.
i think its a total childish behavior . may he had a business relation with digital web kreation, but the experience i shared with that concern i was shared here.
Saibal Maitra is a gr8 lier, Very much unprofessional. Pls care full from that person and his company ie. Aamianaya, Zero Media,