[Resolved]  Khopade Enterprise/HCL — Laptop repair was disaster

There's a shop authorized HCL seller which also handles repairing in Baner Near Naturals Pune.
I gave my laptop for repair with clear instructions that just tell me the repair cost after examination then only i will give permission for repair. My display screen used to get blank.
So after few days i got call from shop that around[protected] will be charged for repairing. I refused and asked them to return my laptop in same condition given.But when i went to receive my laptop, It was neither getting started nor was getting charged. When asked why it happening like this i was very rudely answered by person present there that there is no where mentioned in your receipt that your power was working. How can you claim such thing.
So i called up shopkeeper owner and was given new info that to check your laptop status we have to take out IC's nd when I demanded to get my laptop in same condition as it was given to shop. I was answered like there is no way it can be returned in same condition until and unless you get it repaired.
This was utter absurd and unsatisfactory service given to me from authorized dealer of HP( came to know later that they were not). and in whatever condition my laptop was given it was ruined and in return of apology or any offer that we will get your laptop repaired i was answered very rudely every time i called up their shop.

First they ruined my laptop and in return they charged me a lot.
Folks i advice never to attend that shop as from shop owner to service boy all are thieves..

Tuhina
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

HCL — laptop repair

1. This is stated that i had logged on a complaint on 14 jun 12 FOR HCL laptop which is under warranty and my service request number is [protected].
2. As on date 24 days are passed but no intimation /action has been taken on your part.
3. Please expedite and info at the earliest.