Delhivery / SSN Logistics Customer Care

SSN Logistics Pvt. Ltd

Facebook

Delhi NCR, Plot 84, Sector 44, Gurgaon - 122 002

Bangalore
2nd Floor, Wicel Building, Midc, Opp Seepz Gate No. 1, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400 093

Hyderabad
104, Infantry Techno Park, 3rd Floor, Infantry Road, Shivaji Nagar, Bangalore - 560 001

Chennai
Kaizen Mirza White House, 1-20-268, Flat No 201, Survey No 72, Near Begumpet, Rasoolpura, Secunderabad, Hyderabad – 500 003

Chennai

Thu 08:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri 08:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 08:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 06:00 pm

Delhivery / SSN Logistics related photos (306)

Delhivery / SSN Logistics Complaints & Reviews

Adi Deb
My air way bill no. Is[protected]. The product has not been delivered yet but in the tracking status its showing delivered on june 12th 2018 (Evening). Its a paytm order and i want my product on an urgent basis orelse i want a refund. How dare they show delivered whereas they have actually not delivered the product.
Kindly help me so that i can receive the product at the earliest possible. I tried calling the contact no. Given on the site but its not getting connected.

product showing delivered but not yet received.

[Jun 14, 2018] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Digital indoor tv antenna is not working properly there is not signals are seen and does not working at all dtv is not appear and does not receiving at all very poor and don't deceive people's like this.

Alomst EveryThing
    Awb no.[protected]

Shipment booked through. Direct. Delhivery

From. Harsh raj, ramgarh, jharkhand

To. Rashi peripherals pvt ltd, poman village, palghar, maharashtra)

Last status was. Consignment recived in 11 june 2018 at bilaspur hub - hr

Till my shipment not connected to destination

My delivery date was 15 june 2018

Kindly check and update on high priority

Updated by Alomst EveryThing Jun 14, 2018
    Pls Resolved Urgently
    Delhivery not my order delivery is wrong
    Sanjay Bavadiya's reply, Jun 11, 2018
    I order to in your company and I not delivery not my product I return your product
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Rajvir Sansarwal
      I am tony getting harrased by delhivery awb[protected] they are not delivering my this order and kept the same with them from last 10 days in city naraingarh in district ambala haryana 134203. My contact no. [protected]. Plz provide me help for delivering my order. If they dont want to deliver my order then why they kept the same with them with whos permission. I will be highly thankful to you if you provide some support in this case.
      Tony

[Jun 12, 2018] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Bibechna
        I had a large shipment to be delivered from romwe.com on the 4th of june 2018, however delhivery who is handling the shipment said when i called them as to why i didn’t get my shipment that there had been a pincode error and that they would fix it and to avail some time to them. It’s always been the same answer, it’s been a week now and i have to keep calling them to do their job but no action has been taken what so ever. This is harassing to a level where in i have to leave everything i am doing to get behind them to do their jobs

Ur courier service is very bad not dispatch my order on time
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Postal & Delivery Services

पवन नावरिया
          I ordered a product from mi.com which was to be delivered by delhivery the product delivery date was 9th of june 2018 but have not received yet i tried to call delivery boy as i received a message from delhivery with contact no. Of delivery boy i tried to call him but he rejected my call many times i tried to contact him with another no. Then he picked my call and told me that i am on holiday and another boy will deliver your product on 10th june 2018 but i haven't received my package yet as i tried to call him again he rejected my call than i again i tried to contact him with other no. Then he told me that delivery boy is on the way but i haven't received my package yet till date i have recorded my voice call chat with him also

I ordered Apple wireless airpod worth INR 1999 and receive a fake and defective earphone and usb cable. I want my money back.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Delhivery / Ssn Logistics — not picking up a return order after payment collected and lying saying customer unavailable

Pallavi S Poojary

I had ordered some products from Shein.com. one of the products was of bad quality so I placed a return...
            Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Everything Social
            I saw the ad on instagram a few days ago about 70% off on the rs.14990 product jbl charge 2+. We have received the order from delhivery which is cash on delivery. This is ridiculous as this is something bluff. Please try and block the seller who is selling fake products online under the world renowned brand jbl. As people around the country are being bluffed. Please refund our money back i. E. Rs.1800/-. Please do as early as possible.

[Jun 04, 2018] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Amansaccs
              Shipment not delivered despite reaching destination city. Very apprehensive now as have read many delhivery reviews, mostly negative.
              Now i am very concerned and distressed about the phone i ordered from nokia's website. The phone certainly did cost a lot and unfortunately, its delhivery who would be delivering the order. I am not worried if there is a delay in the delivery, what troubling me is no delivery at all. I certainly spend a lot on the phone now im starting to think that i am never getting my product delivered.

Awb number[protected]

order not delivered

[Jun 03, 2018] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              shipment not received till it should be deliver on 5th june but not delivered today date 12th june 5 times i called no one responding properly worst courier i ever seen like like

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Delhivery / Ssn Logistics — main product miss by delivery company

deepak7080
                Ser maine mi.com se redmi note 5 pro order kiya tha jiski tracking id[protected] hai. Ser delhivery boy aaya tha unse mujhe...
                Complaint category Online Shopping

Delhivery / Ssn Logistics — worst service to registered client

Maulik Virvadiya
                I am registered with company as "nardev fashion-dfs"
                I give monthly 200 parcel to company.

But my poc...
                Complaint category Online Shopping

pradeepkush
                The courier was sent from noida to delhi. Both are adjacent cities. The courier is delivered in 2-3 days but my courier is still sitting with their hub. It is been 6 days. It is still far from delivery as per tracking. My tracking#[protected] not delivered yet.

Can someone from delhivery please look into this. There are important documents in the courier.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-06-24 06:10:19

[May 23, 2018] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Delhivery / SSN Logistics Customer Care's response May 24, 2018
                Hi Pradeepkush,

We have escalated this to our team and will get this sorted asap.

Team Delhivery
                What is the status?? It is been more than month? I heard several types of excuses. What's going on? Please revert as soon as possible. This is worst service I have seen in my life by a courier company.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Arun Jil Jung Juk
                  I have order watch in next level. Com... I was received watch in broken condition... Back side of watch ful scratches... So it not looking good... Now i don't have interst to use that watch... So i need to send back that damaged watch... Please refund my amount which is paid on purchase of watch...
                  Order no :5848
                  Customer name:Arun Jil jung juk

return of watch
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-08 15:31:45

Delhivery / SSN Logistics Customer Care's response May 24, 2018
                  Hi Arun,

Please contact the merchant website for order related issues.

Team Delhivery

[email protected]
                    Hello sir/mam i hv ordered a product (282557).. Yesterday on 12th of may2018 i got the msg regarding my product that it will be delivered by delhivery courior service but i didnt get any call from the courior boy and when i called him up, he was telling so many excuse dat he is carrying the product from the past 2-3 days, i said i got d msg today that i vil get dis product today but he was giving excuses...
                    Kindly send that product again...
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-05-21 10:45:37
                    resolved

[May 19, 2018] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    I have booked one product from Flipkart and Flipkart send it via Delhivery service. I checked the Detailed shipment journey and observed from last week to still now the product is moving from Bilaspur-HR to Jaipur
                    Also you can check the AWB No:[protected]

Delhivery / Ssn Logistics — mobile

Pruthvi121
                      Very very dirty scene... U have ordered one but... Thts totally fake... I want my money back.. Tell me the way and i need...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Hani Biradar

I did not order anything from delhivery, but i have received the order from delhivery which is cash on delivery. When i get the product i surprised that, the product was different.. A bad experience with delhivery... I want to return the product... Please tell me the procedure
                      Please refund our money back. Rs.1250/-. Please do as early as possible.

Order id no.[protected]
                      We want to return it again at earliest.

Please let us know the procedure.

Hs biradar

[May 01, 2018] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      4 combo denim shirts fake online shopping advertisement... Finally got some cheap clothes of poor quality... Their advertisment and other photos are attatching... Kindly take immediate action against them...

Your service is vary bad your courier boy has been 10 rupees note will be note accepted
                      his ask bank cashier not accepted so please change your service
                      why do this you cant manage your service this problem is a not right my parcel will return

regard
                      Kirit [protected]
                      Please replace my product because my product is change so i want to red gear pro wireless gamepad ...please replace it even u don’t replace it then give me refund ...

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Hair and Beauty Salons

Prity Vikash Singh
                        I have order different item and they delivered me different item. I ordered a orange and black lehnga but i received a frok. I have visited the site and found that there is no option for the return of the item. Help me to resolve the issue. Awb no[protected]
                        Order no-rl24403
                        So i request you to kindly return my product as soon as possible. They have given the return address also but i am worried about refund of money.

[Apr 18, 2018] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        I have ordered a product in Amazon, my AWB no[protected].courier boy can't contact me & update me this wrong.screenshort is mentioned.

This product did not match my order... pls return this product ... product descripton- Az-16. order no- ODT62775-SUDODT62775
                        No pickup has been done since 4 days for the awb:[protected] and i received a text from courier that person named Kendrapal will come to pick my parcel up with this mob.no. [protected] but he is not picking up my call and i was on the pickup address noone came there or made any call. Kindly arrange a fast pickup for the above awb.

My product has not come to me, but the product of another has come to me.
                        And my product name is iphone 6splus..and the product you mau courier me thats iphone8's copy...
                        Soo plzzz help
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Shreya Rajgopal
                          I had ordered for a product on amazon.in. This arrived unexpectedly early and i was not available on that particular day. I told the courier man the same. He said he would deliver it two days later that is monday, as per my request. But today i have been calling him multiple times, and each time he said it will arrive 'in a while". The while never came. And finally he stopped responding to my calls, i am utterly frustrated.
                          I tried calling up the amazon.in toll free number. Int he process i learnt it isnt actually toll free. And i never got connected with their costumer service. The same happened when i called up the '"delhivery" courier service.
                          This is the order id : ae[protected]
                          When i tracked online it says i have opted for self collect. I have not opted for it in reality.

[Apr 16, 2018] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          I have ordered a vivo v9 but i have got a v7 plz take the phone and retrun to the seller my order no .1827353
                          This is very irritating that... unordered product is delivered in the name of me ...saying it is important...took RS 900. I don't need this order please take it back and return my money as soon as possible.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Delhivery / Ssn Logistics — product mismatch... not the right product delivered [Resolved]

Siraj Assiz Kadappally
                            I have ordered for combo of new fashion slim denim shirts for men for 1099 cod. And received the product on...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (6)Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Ani Lalwani
                            Hello I am anita lalwani I want to return the product which you have delivered to us . This is not the product which we have order from your website . So we are returning your product . We us our money back or give us the product which we have ordered . And you product is save we have not damage your product . So we kindly request you to send our money back or product which we have ordered
                            Regards : Anita lalwani
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-05-15 21:16:43

[Apr 09, 2018] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Delhivery / SSN Logistics Customer Care's response Apr 10, 2018
                            Hi Anita,

Please contact the merchant website and create a return request. As we are just the delivery partners.

Team Delhivery.
                            DELHIVERI has tied up with fake websites to deliver fraudulent products. I ordered a BOSE speaker from hopeshops.in They sent some cheap old ONLITE speaker.

Address on parcel is 24 Ground Floor RC Plaza Kirari Suleman Nagar New Delhi 110041

Delhivery / Ssn Logistics — about receiving d cheapest n totally different product [Resolved]

Disuza Jenny
                              M jaya patel. N i ordered a wedding lamha from this site... N i got 2 waste clothe pieces which r not even useful 4 sweeping...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Recently Discussed

Newpaisaxchanger.in
                              theft and fraudulent
                              (32 minutes ago)
                              Boat
                              i have returned my defective boat rockerz 255r buy replacement unit is not dispatched yet it's 27th day when i return the earphone t
                              (35 minutes ago)