Dr. M. K Prakash — dentist

Chembur, Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Nidhisha Garg on Oct 12, 2019
The dentist admitted us for the treatment on the promise that as i am an outdoor patient, he will give appointments to me on a short notice and would accommodate my requests for appointment. Initially the treatment was fine. Then, every now and then the doctor would ask us to get an x-ray done from the doctor he recommended. I chose to get the x-ray done from some other doctor and submitted it to himnso he refused to accept and said it must be done only from the one he recommended. After that, both his staff and the doctor started getting very rude to us. The doctor would taunt me for not staying in the city, though he knew from the beginning i was an outdoor patient. Then, we made the full payment. As soon as the payment got completed, the doctor and his staff's attitude toward us changed completely. He made a big fuss of giving appointments on short term basis and also didn't give me proper instructions with respect to the treatment. For example, the retainer was to be worn everyday for full time but he said wear it only at night and only for 2-3 months whereas usually retainers are worn for at least 6 months for 1 year. Later he reprimanded me for being irresponsible for not wearing it everyday even though i wore it at night for 2 months according to what he had told in the beginning. The staff has become very rude and curt and is not accomodative of any requests, the receptionist is very rude and insulting, now that payment has been entirely done.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0