[Resolved] Eureka Forbes — cheating and worst service

Lucknow, Lucknow District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 anupam gautam on Apr 17, 2018
Your technician charged me Rs 4830 for two year of service, which was clearly mentioned on recipt, (from 30/4/2016 to 29/4/2018).But now on my several complain none of your representative come for resolve my problem.Your customer care only provide me complaint numbers ([protected], [protected], [protected]). And your service team told me that it they did not provide two year of service in that amount. that mean you did a false commitment.

cheating and worst service
Complaint marked as Resolved May 23, 2018

[Apr 18, 2018] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Apr 19, 2018
Dear Anupam,

I have apprised my team in Lucknow about your issue. They'll connect with you at the earliest to address the same.

Anita

Comments

worst customer service is gvn by eureka forbes...i m regretting to buy this brand ...m using other brands products as well bt this is d worst service provider to d customer... m fed up following my complaint wch i registerd a month ago nd again and again they closes my complaint without resolving it.. these ppl even dnt chk weather the customer has got any service or not...all d representatives and technicians are big liars
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Sep 16, 2018

Dear Mariyam,

I completely understand your concern. Please share your registered contact number or customer ID here. Assuring you that my team will get in touch with you to address the same.

Mariyam Fatima's reply, Sep 17, 2018
2009019194 is my 1st complaint wch i registered on 16 augst... plz chk nd let me how it was closed wthout attending and resolving it
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Sep 24, 2018

Dear Mariyam,

I've raised your request with my team in Delhi. They will surely connect with you at the earliest to service your unit.

Mariyam Fatima's reply, Sep 28, 2018
nothing has been done to my complaing till now...
every time jst same response that we are escalating ur issue to our senior departmnt...bt every one here is good fr nothing... All big liars... nobody should ever ever buy any product of eureka forbes... bttr to go with philips.. kent ...or samsung...
Mariyam Fatima's reply, Sep 17, 2018
useless ppl...cant to anything
my issue has not been resolved till now
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Oct 4, 2018

Dear Mariyam,

I have received a feedback from my team that your concern has been resolved. You may get back to me in case of any doubts.

Shiraz
my concern was resolved and the problem wth the same part has been occured wthin 20 days wch was jst chnged by ur technician... nd this time also my complaint is getti g closed wthout attending or resolving it
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Nov 9, 2018

Dear Mariyam,

I've responded to your concern here: https://goo.gl/uhb3uK. Request you to check the same.

Shiraz
[protected] is my complaint no.wch i registered on 31 oct jst aftr 19 days of reloving previous complaint...

Eureka Forbes - cheating and worst service