[Resolved] Eureka Forbes — in spite of repeated request nobody attended to install the machine

Sasidharan Menon on Sep 27, 2017
I have shifted from gwalior (M. P.) to alekkattu house, near kalletinkara, trichur dist. Kerala state-680683 few days back. I requested through customer care for re-installaton but nobody visited my house till this time. My latest compalint no.[protected]. I want to install my xpert ro as early as possible. Such irresponsible response never expected a company like eureka forbes. Also note my amc is valie upto 16.08.2019.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 12, 2017

[Sep 27, 2017] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sasidharan Menon, Sep 28, 2017
No one attended complaint till date inspite of my daily follow up with customer care
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Sep 28, 2017
Dear Sasidharan,

I've shared your concern with my team in Kerala. They will definitely get in touch with you as soon as possible to re-install your product.

Anita
Updated by Sasidharan Menon, Oct 01, 2017
I am getting assurance every time but till date nobody even talked to me with regard to installation.
Updated by Sasidharan Menon, Oct 01, 2017
just now somebody called from mobile no. [protected] and [protected] and saying regarding water purifier complaint. That fellow asking my bank debit card number, I thing it is a fraud message. Please confirm if you have any such contact number with Eureka Forbes or not. When I tried the said number it is switched off.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Oct 12, 2017
Dear Sasidharan,

I've been updated by my team that your concern has been addressed. Thank you for your support and have a nice evening!

Anita

Comments

I have made complaint three time vide no. [protected], [protected] and ID-1716570 for re-installation of my xpert-RO water purifier but not a single technicial either reported or contacted in any of mobile given in the complaint. I would like to know what action you are taking now.
After so many reminders and requests one engineer from Eureka Forbes, Vellangallur (Trichur district)-Kerala State visited my place in Kerala and after checking he told us that there is one valve is missing in the packet in which the water purifier packed by Eureka Forbes engineer at Gwalior before loading. Then by 7th October 17 the same engineer visited to my place and fitted valve and he also charged Rs.425/- without giving bill. But not fitted properly, very next day the problem started and again talked to the said engineer on 8th itself but he did not attend till this time as assurance given by him by mobile. Now I request you to please look into it and give clear instruction to your Local office at Vellangallur to go and do the corrective action/repair immediately. regards Sasidharan Mobile ([protected])
Not received any call either from customer care or eureka forbes till this time. Please expedite. Sasidharan Mobile [protected]
Now my machine working satisfactorily and thanks for the intitiative taken by your people. Sasidharan mobile [protected]
PL send your engineer to my residence as machine having trouble again after installation at kalletinkara. Ask your engineer to talk at MBL nr. [protected] so that the problem can understand. Sasidharan, mobile [protected]

Eureka Forbes - in spite of repeated request nobody attended to install the machine