Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

2.8
Last updated Dec 7, 2023
20797

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart

Dhiren Kakati
from Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Address:Nalbari, Assam, 781335
Website:[email protected]

[protected]@gmail.com is id pai jacket order kiya tha. Pasand nahi aaya toh return kiya. Lakin abhi tak paisa nahi mila fefund ka. Plz mughe paisa wapaj kar do plz. Total amount 1133 tha. Please mughe mera paisa de do lauta kar.[protected] register mobile number hai. Har hal main mera paisa chahiye mujhe. Bohot baar call kar liya costonur ko. Bolta hai ki kal ayega paisa acvount main. Ajj ayega paisa account main. Lakin abhi tak nahi mila mera paisa
Feb 24, 2017
Jan 24, 2017
Flipkart Customer Care's response
Spoke to customer refund is approved 6 days back and same informed to customer.

Nitinagrawal412
    from Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand

Address:Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, 474001
    Website:Flipkart

Please resolve my complaint against flip kart. Also i am trying my flip kart account has not open and trying to customer care number not respond.

Nitin agrawal
    My number is [protected]

Order received: we have received your order for lenovo vibe k5 plus 3... With order id od[protected] amounting to rs.7224. You can expect delivery by mon 02, jan 2017. We will send you an update when your order is packed. Manage your order http://fkrt.it/ryU7u!NNNN.
    Feb 9, 2017
    Flipkart Customer Care's response
    Spoke to customer confirmed the delivery of the product. Customer account is blocked as per procedure as there are multiple accounts linked with the account.

Sooraj Shashi
      from Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Address:560060
      Website:flipkart.com

This is in regards to OD[protected] raised by me as one of the 5 shoes had a Nail sticking from the inside.
      I tried to wear the shoes and the nail hurt me and I was bleeding. I had to go through a weeks painful treatment and almost 500-600 INR wasted for treatment due to Flipkart product.
      I had complained the same day I got hurt on this and I was given a compensation of 125INR as credit.
      I never thought Flipkart saw their customers that cheap.
      I have the shoe still in same condition and returning the shoe along and getting the money of shoes and 125 INR is not enough for me.
      If needed I am ready to go through a consumer complaint to sort this out.
      Flipkart Customer Care's response
      Spoke to customer, customer is not happy with the compensation of 125/- given, as per process nothing much can be done.

neetachautel
        from Ahmadnagar, Maharashtra

Address:462046
        Website:www.flipkart.com

10days ago i not get my refund of philips bt990/15 beard trimmer for men of rs 699 from flipkart. They are closing my case with resolving it. Soo plzz give my refund back. They are telling giving refund in 8 business working days and not giving my refund back.
        Order details:
        Order name: gunratan bagade
        Order i'd:[protected]
        Email i'd :[protected]@gmail.com
        Mob no:[protected]this is not correct no.
        Plzz solve my case fast. Plzzz instant refund my money...
        Feb 10, 2017
        Jan 10, 2017
        Flipkart Customer Care's response
        Issue already addressed and closed from our end. Hence, closing the case.

H
          Hemant Soni Q3

Address:Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302021
          Website:www.consumercomplaints.in/new_complaint

Hi Flipkart,

I had purchased two peices of Sony Xperia m5 Dual model, But after using the mobile I felt those mobile are duplicate, because performance and quality of camera is very poor and I saw MRP on that box and noticed MRP on this box is different from original product. MRP on this box is 15990/- while original MRP of this product is 27990/-.

I didn't believe that Flipkart can sell duplicate products. I'm also attaching screenshot of that items from sony's site for original MRP.

I'm very disappointed by purchase so costlly product from Flipkart.

I also complient about it using APP about more than 15 days ago, but I didn't receive any responce from your side.

Please check on this matter, and return back or replace those items by original product as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,
          Hemant Soni
          Flipkart Customer Care's response
          Spoke to customer, requested for job sheet from Brand 'SONY' for further action.
          Feb 13, 2017
          Updated by Hemant Soni Q3
          As per your word I went to Service center and told to verify this is original mobile or not and told to create job sheet, But They denied creating job sheet, they told we dont check this is original or not, we can send this mobile for repair, but they also told, It's back cover is not original, and If you want to change it's back cover, you have to pay for asme however it is in warrenty period.

So Please return it and refund me.

Thanks.
          Sep 02, 2017
          Updated by Hemant Soni Q3
          Not resolved

Aka2304
            from Pune, Maharashtra

Address:Nagpur, Maharashtra
            Website:Flipkart

Shame. The one and only word that came into my mind while writing this. Never ever expected such a irresponsible behaviour form an online shopping giant like Flipkart. Do Flipkart consider their customer as a fool? I was getting manipulated since the day i got my product in hands. Now they are not even letting me talk to their customer care executives. I already talked to their higher authorities thrice and I do not think even they have proper authorities. Flipkart fooled me the worst way imaginable.
            I got my product on 14 December and on the very first day I found a dead Pixel on my mobile display. I lodge a refund request. Processes went on happening and the technician verified that i would get my refund back. Now after 3 days they cancelled my refund for some non-sense technical issue. I kept my patients and lodged a complaint again. Another blunder happened and they again cancelled my refund request. I think they are trying hard to waste my time. Do consider it as a serious issue and reply me back ASAP. Thanks to Flipkart. i shall have it recited in my mind for long. Thanks again.
            order id OD[protected]
            Contact Number-[protected]
            Feb 4, 2017
            Flipkart Customer Care's response
            We tried to call customer but customer not responding hence email send to customer with resolution.

As per update refund is already completed on 2nd Jan 2017. Hence closing case.
            I purchase one sales Shoulder Bag from Flip kart but it was damage peace so I replace on same day and I got message from flipkart. My Money will be credited in my wallet but they did not refund me. I complained to flipkart but they replied me we did not get information about your order.

My order ID is OD[protected]

P
              Prince Karthy Rko
              from Delhi, Delhi

Address:Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600049
              Website:flipkart.com

Hi Sir,

My name is Karthikeyan S. Yesterday I got a call from [protected] Some unknown person pretented to be a flipkart person has cheated me by using flipkart name. I have said my ATM Card number with cvv, expiry date and OTP number. I have not shared my ATM PIN number. He has debited Rs.18000 from my account yesterday 6at 18:00 hrs his no is [protected]. Kindly take some steps to refund my money
              kindly do the needful

Thanking you,

Karthikeyan S
              Feb 4, 2017
              Dec 30, 2016
              Marimuthu Muthu's response
              My name is marimuthu. i have order the chapels to flipkart.
              Please find below, the summary of your order OD[protected].
              But i have revived product very worst quality and revived product difrant type models look at my image attached . i need you feedback and repayment or new sepals placement to me .

Flipkart Customer Care's response
              Spoke to customer, informed there was no call made from Flipkart and no one from Flipkart will call asking for card details, requested to contact cyber crime.
              My name is marimuthu. i have order the chapels to flipkart.
              Please find below, the summary of your order OD[protected].

I place an order of Le 1s on 21st decembar 2016.
              And paid amount pay able online through SBI Debit Card.
              But Still product not deliver to me and delivery period is left.

shankarkharat96
                from Aurangabad, Maharashtra

Address:560034

Respected sir
                i just purchased the lenovo k6 power 32 gb mobile but the device is not giving better performance as specified the company is ready to replace the product but i want the refund because the product is not giving performance as specified
                the flipkart specified as the 32 gb inbuilt memory but it having but it has only 23 gb usable memory the company must has to specify the user memory
                i recieved the delivery of product on 30/12/2016
                contact [protected] (registered on flipkart)
                as shankar kharat
                Flipkart Customer Care's response
                Tried calling twice with no luck, hence follow up kept.
                Multiple times money debit by courier boy but the money was reserved then again it was debited from acct so please return money back

C
                  Christy Devamanohar
                  from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

Address:Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, 641002
                  Website:www.flipkart.com

Flipkart - Product Placed on wrong address and the not ready to solve the problem
                  I have ordered Moto e3 powered from Flipkart on 18th of December, delivered address given is in Coimbatore and on 21st December product reached Chennai and it was out for delivery somewhere in Chennai address which is 550 - 600 km away from the given address same day I called customer care raised complaint regarding this but they refused my complaint saying that the delivery guy will deliver the product before 7 even if its 600km away!!! Same day I spoke to the delivery guy and understood that the address which is mentioned was wrong and even after that I have made couple of call back section to Flipkart customer care and they refused to take the complaint till the delivery guy updated the status around 7.30pm. Then they accepted the issue and told me they will deliver the product within 24-48 hours but after four days on 25th Dec they told me that I have to cancel the product and reorder the product. Once the issue was published in social media they asked me to wait for another 48 hours and they told me that they have placed the order once again with the proper address and asked me wait till the product reached Coimbatore same day I got a message saying that the product was cancelled due to wrong pin code and asked me reorder the product with correct pin code
                  Mistakes
                  1. Wrong address delivery.
                  2. Around 3pm they said they will deliver the product for sure from Chennai to Coimbatore before 7 (senseless ) Even if they decide to take a flight they can't do it
                  3. Refused to take complaints before the mistake happens (they will wait till the end and say we are so sorry for the inconvenience) everybody just said this in same tone😂😂😂
                  4. And not Ready to solve the problem (not only for this issue for everything they will say we are sorry that all for that only customer care)
                  5. According to Flipkart 641002 is not an Coimbatore pin code it's Chennai pin code
                  Feb 18, 2017
                  Jan 10, 2017
                  Flipkart Customer Care's response
                  Issue already addressed and closed from our end. Hence, closing the case.

E
                    er.amitgupta328

Address:New Delhi, Delhi, 110059
                    Website:www.flipkart.com

I have ordered le eco phone pertaining to order I'd OD[protected] on 21st December 2016. The original delivery date is 31st December but on 31st December I have no information where my phone is. I called so many times to customer care they promised me that the phone got delivered on promised date but still I have got nothing. It broke my trust in online shopping. I have suffer a lot from flipkart either the flipkart deliver the phone by EOD else they pay me original cost that is 10499.
                    I have bought this from flipkart sale. Now the sale is over and I want original cost 10499 as a refund so that I can bought it from another platform.
                    Feb 6, 2017
                    Flipkart Customer Care's response
                    Called customer, confirmed the product was delivered.

Suraj0909
                      from Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Address:New Delhi, Delhi, 110044
                      Website:www.flipkart.com

I want to inform you that Flipkark delivery service is very bad . I have ordered MOTO M on 19th December 2016 and done advance payment, that time it was showing that product will be delivered 23rd December .After ordering the product, it was showing that product will be delivered by 31st December.
                      Yesterday ( 29.12.2016 08:44:39 Pm )i have received a sms from flipkart that product has shipped and it will reach to me on 31st december .
                      And today I have received mail that the product will delivered to me on 5th Jan 2017 .
                      Now I am feeling that it is very huge mistake of my life to book product from flipkart.
                      I will never us flipkart in future and I will suggest my friend and family to never us flipkart.
                      I have promised my Dad to present a gift on the occasion of New year but I have disappointed with the service of flipkart.
                      Sms received from flipkart:-
                      ( Shipped: Your Moto M (Gold, 32 GB) with order id OD[protected] has been shipped and will be delivered by Saturday, Dec 31, 2016. You will receive another SMS when the courier executive is out to deliver it.)

Mail copy is also attached

I just want to know that How will Flipkart compensate to me for whatever happend with me .
                      Otherwise I have to go somewhere else to complaint for whatever happend with me.
                      Order no. ( OD[protected]

Regards Suraj Kushwaha
                      Feb 10, 2017
                      Flipkart Customer Care's response
                      Spoke to customer and informed as the product was in demand and seller required additional time for fulfillment of the orders. Hence there was delay in delivery. Confirmed that the product was delivered

Nehanv
                        from Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh

Address:Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, 250002
                        Website:Flipkart

Hi heavily irresponsible behaviour of flipkart online shopping site .
                        I order 2 footerwear when they deliver to me there is on brand box.
                        When I want to return the product due to size n colour issue they are not accepting the return request.I call 7 8 time to flipkart customer care but my problem is not resolve till now. It has been 3 week I made complain to flipkart but no response.
                        Flipkart executive just wasting time of 30 days replacement .
                        Feb 9, 2017

Greetings from Flipkart!

We are unable to find order details or phone number in the above complaint posted and hence we are unable to action this case.

We request you to please contact our customer care at[protected] for immediate assistance.

Imaniket
                          from Dattapur, Maharashtra

Address:Aurangabad, Maharashtra, 431001
                          Website:Flipkart

I have brought lenovo tab from flipkart and due to some problem i placed a replacement but due to some reasons the replacement was rejected and they told me to submit it to the service center and the service center is also not giving it instead they are charging me 5000 rs.so please help me against this and give me a proper way to solve this problem.
                          Flipkart Customer Care's response
                          Spoke to customer and informed that as the product is out of returns policy as it is purchased in the month of October 2016, requested to contact the Brand for further assistance.

R
                            rajesh47

Website:Flipkart.com

OD[protected]

Email id rajesh.[protected]@gmail.com

they are replying like this

"Hello Rajesh,

We'd like to let you know that your recent request has been cancelled as our systems have observed a trend in your purchase history that suggests that the items you've purchased are for reselling and not for personal use. This would mean that any new order you attempt to place will also get cancelled.

We are concerned and would like to understand the issues you are facing. Please reply to this email and we'll get back to you with an update.Thanks,
                            Flipkart"

PARVEZ SAYYED
                            Flipkart Customer Support

Always getting this email from [protected]@flipkart.com

When I call customer support, they only say to reply me only through email...

I wanna know why your team think that I am purchasing items for reselling not for personal use ??? Any specific reason

I have provided all information and pics through email of products that I bought from Flipkart with their IMEI and serial number as well...

But I am getting same reply from many days

I want replacement of recently bought Redmi 3s prime on 17dec...

My account is also locked, I can't login using my mobile number or email

I am trying to replace my phone from last 8 days but I am getting same response.
                            Mar 2, 2017
                            Jan 24, 2017
                            Flipkart Customer Care's response
                            We have already addressed issue as well as we spoke to customer.

iceman90
                              from Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Complaint -- flipkart

my complaint is that flipkart are worthless they cant even do their jobs right

i have bought a quadcopter from their site and they said it will be delivered to me in a week and now week is over today being the 30th of dec i was suppose to get my quadcopter and i have given them the address of where to deliver it

the brainless fit for nothing couldnt even find the address after it was given to them and i have also paid for my quadcopter and i havent got it yet

i tried to call them but all i get is a answering message i cant even get a direct call to them i also email them and complained to them "where is my quadcopter" and they come up with all kinds of excuses when all i want is my quadcopter

flipkart are fit for nothing useless who cant do their jobs right at all

they should be shot

they will never learn
                              Flipkart Customer Care's response
                              Called the number provided on flipkart records, customer was not available at that number and the person was not sure of his contact as he stated the number does not belong to him.

Itendra Mishra Mishra

Address:Mumbai City, Maharashtra, 400025
                                Website:Ncdrp.nic.in

Kindly be informed that I booked one Apple iPhone 7 gold color of 32GB through online dt. on 24/12/2016, Order No. OD[protected] having total value 60, 000 INR that was confirmed from your end, copy attached for your reference. It was confirmed that said item will be delivered on 26 December 2016.

Next day (dt. 25/12/2016) I received one packet through Ekart Logistic courier having sugar packet inside the box (picture attached), same things has been informed to your concern departments and got reply as below.

Quoted: we are processing your return request and will revert by Dec 26, 02:16PM with final approval status.(screen shot attached)

The same day received another mail stating as below (screen shot attached)

Quoted: We have escalated your issue to the concern team. We assure you that we will resolve your problem by 27 Dec 2016, 02:30PM.

Till date I am waiting your prompt response, there is no positive response to get my phone back. Kinldy look into the mater and short out my problem at the earlieast since I am suffering mindly and financialy.

Once again I am requesting to your good firm to take it serious and short out the problem and deliver my phone without any delay, otherwise I will compel to take the legat action against your good firm.

Looking forward for your prompt action / reply.

Amit Mandal Mandal
                                  from Kolkata, West Bengal

Address:560034
                                  Website:www.flipkart.com

Order no.- OD[protected] Date of Ordering- 7/12/2016 replacement request :[protected] &15/12/2016 Problem Details-, I ordered mobile from the flipkart and I received the product defective .I requested to update my Alt No as the registered contact number is out of service. I already call to the company cc and mail to the company but no satisfactory response from the company . I found the item was out for delivery but no agent call me to deliver the product. Each time it has happened. For your negligence I am the victim of this issue. On 27th Dec a request was raised but no resolution within the promised time . Again and again flipkart has taken request number but no reply after that.
                                  Fraud company...
                                  FLIPKART

R
                                    Rahul Singh

Address:Bangalore, Karnataka, 321001
                                    Website:flipkart.in

I have ordered two MI 3s Prime on 14th December 2016 on Wednesday but due to some issues FLIPKART cancelled my both orders as below:

You will receive your shipment by Monday, Dec 19, 2016

Dec 16 (13 days ago)

to me
                                    Flipkart.com Order ID: OD[protected]
                                    Return ID:[protected]

Your refund is successfully processed!

Refund Amount : 8999

You will see the amount in your bank account in 3 business days as per standard banking procedures.

We look forward to seeing you again.

CHECK RETURN/REFUND STATUS

ITEM QTY REFUND AMOUNT
                                    Seller:

Redmi 3S Prime (Gold, 32 GB)
                                    Rs.8999

As of now there is no amount has been credited in my account yet
                                    Account number and Debit card numbers as below respectively:

It was used to make payment on FLIPKART.COM on 14th Dece, ber 2016 at 11:57AM Wednesday.

Right now I have called around more than 15 times at flipkart they are cheating me by saying You will get the refund in 3 Business day or 5 or 6 Business days but right now its almost half month since I'm waiting for my refund.

Flipkart is harassing me mentally and physically as I have to go bank for checking the status and i have to suffer a lot in long queues.

I'm demanding my convenience fee of going to bank again and again.

Still facing the same issue.
                                    Recently when I contacted Flipkart they said you have rage I query at bank for your dues we are not responsible of it.

How bad its they Flipkart is just fake bogus kind if company arranging all the for looting the gullible users as any which way its possible.

I don't want to cancel this product but your employee cancelled it mistakenly, i want to deliver it as scheduled.

GhanShyam Singh
                                    Dec 17 (12 days ago)

to: [protected]@flipkart.com
                                    date: Sat, Dec 17, 2016 at 1:29 AM

to resolution
                                    I called at [protected] got a call back and I told him to cancel the COD payment mode order of RedMi 3s prime but he mistakenly cancelled both the orders including another RedMi 3s prime which payment mode was debit card. I actually want this one to be delivered at my door step even I have been waiting since December 1st 2016 but right here because of Flipkart bad and byzantine kind service I'm not able to get my product even after making the requisite payment online via my debit card still facing issues.
                                    Right now I only want to get the RedMi 3s prime, I don't know anything.

I could not even expect when a person placed two orders on different time and two order #[[#]]# I'd have been generated still facing issue.
                                    What about ur promises, misleading adds that's it.

Making fun of gullible users, customers.

Refund success : OD[protected] [Incident: IN[protected]]

from: Customer Support
                                    to: Customer
                                    date: Sat, Dec 24, 2016 at 4:50 PM
                                    subject: Refund success : OD[protected] [Incident: IN[protected]]
                                    mailed-by: mails.flipkart.com
                                    signed-by: flipkart.com
                                    encryption: Standard (TLS) Learn more
                                    : Important mainly because of the people in the conversation.

We understand that you’ve not received the refund of your 'Redmi 3S Prime (Gold, 32 GB)' order OD[protected].

We’d like to assure you that the seller has refunded Rs.8, 999/- on[protected]. However, due to the huge number of banking transactions in lieu of demonetisation, your refund will be delayed and the amount will only be credited to your debit card after 3 business days.

You can contact your bank’s customer care using the number mentioned on the back of your card with the reference number: 75503726352010637025583 in case you need further assistance. If they are unable to help, you may raise a dispute with the bank's grievance department and they will surely help you out.

We look forward to your continued trust and support in us.

Arun G
                                    Flipkart Customer Support

We understand that you’ve not received the refund of your Redmi 3S Prime (Gold, 32 GB) order OD[protected].

We apologies for the inconvenience caused, We’d like to assure you that the seller has refunded Rs.8, 999/- on[protected]. However, due to the huge number of banking transactions in lieu of demonetization, your refund could be delayed and the amount will only be credited to your Debit Card after 5 - 6 business days.

We look forward to your continued trust and support in us.

Ranjith V
                                    Dec 29, 2016
                                    Updated by Rahul Singh
                                    My contact number is [protected]
                                    Email ID pnb.ghanshyam.[protected]@gmail.com
                                    Dec 31, 2016
                                    Updated by Rahul Singh
                                    I called again and they behaved very rudely, and right now I'm claiming that no body is listening either flipkart and bank .

Right now bank is claiming No payment has been made to your account since 14th decmeber 2016, call flipkart or raise a complain at consumer court You will definitely get your money .

subomukherjee
                                      from Asansol, West Bengal

Address:Murshidabad, West Bengal, 742149

On that dated 24/12/2016 order pleased for combo offer of San disk SD card 16 GB bye one get two offer order ID-OD[protected] and Invoice no-F0RW6DL[protected]. and CST no -[protected]. as per bill name -Chaina Mukherjee.
                                      But I received only one (1) SD card by through vendor.

B

OD[protected]
                                        My number [protected]
                                        [protected]@gmail.com
                                        I am ordered 2 sweaters from flipcart on 14/12/2016th
                                        And quality issue I returned this product. ...but I can't get any refund from Flipcart and bank can't be help to me... I send photo copy of bank statements to flipcart..but flip cart cant be refund and cheated my 4198 Rs..
                                        Flipkart Customer Care's response
                                        Called customer thrice with no luck.