Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 28, 2021
11971
Profile

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart reviews & complaints (36226)

#flipkart #timesofindia #walmart
I have been following up from last 21+ days for return of my product from flipkart.
There seems to be no resolution on my issue.

Pathetic customer service, there seems to be no ownership and accountability.
This is how you treat your customers or rather cheat your customers???
Extremely unprofessional attitude

Flipkart order id od[protected] [incident: in[protected]]

Flipkart — flipkart affiliate - payment not received

In our flipkart affiliate account, we have 5000+ rupees under approved payments section but still, we didn't get the payment...
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Flipkart — affiliate payment via egv, pin not received

Dear sir/mam,

I have an account on https://affiliate.flipkart.com

Registered email id: [protected]@gmail.combr...
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

They blocked my flipkart plus account with 50 coins in it only on an assumption that the purchases made are for resale. But they were made for my underconstruction home. Even after continuous mails for clarification i didnt receive a reply. I have opted for a flight ticket from that 50 coins is the reason they have blocked my account which is worth[protected]. I have bought 10 different products of same company which made them feel that it is for resale. So help me unblock my account as i want to use those coins to book a urgent ticket.
    Feb 15, 2019

Flipkart — scam call

Flipkart your name in misused! I got an sms today that said i have won maruti suzuki swift dzire and a cash prize of ₹8,...
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I placed an order for baby tricycle which I had to gift to someone. I placed the order (number - OD[protected] on 30th December, paid money and product was to be delivered on 03rd January. Received a mail from Flipkart on 03rd that seller is taking a bit longer to deliver and will be delivered shortly.

Now all of a sudden on 05th January morning, I see notification from Flipkart that order has been cancelled by seller and money will be refunded by 17th January.

This behaviour by one of the largest e retail company is completely unprofessional. If an item is not available, Flipkart shouldn't let a customer order that, they can't come back after a week and say not available.

Flipkart not only wasted my time, held my money without interest for a long but has also embarrassed me since this was a gift for someone.

They need to compensate me for their unethical act. Either they supply me the same product from different seller (I see product available on their site) or provide me a compensation.
      Feb 7, 2019
      We will revert on it.
      What is your resolution on this ? You can't keep repeating the same thing which I know.

I am not bothered about any seller ( original or replaced one) and don't expect any sort of dealing with them. I purchased item from Flipkart (one of the largest e-retail company) for a certain price and you need to honour that deal be it by way of arranging the same product from different seller or credit me the difference in price, you can't really escape the OWNERSHIP.

Fair Deal !

Mind you, I'm not even coming to the fact that your behaviour caused waste of time, loss of interest on my money that you kept for certain days & a reputation damage (this being gift for someone else).
      If I were to rate the worst customer care in terms of service and response, Flipkart would top that list. What a crappy customer care and website. Ordered the product again, they sent the product with different specification, ordered the replacement further and guess what, they sent the exactly same product.
      Not sure whether these people are illiterate or have lots of time to waste on these administrative issues which of course are big hassle for customer.

Stay away from Flipkart...
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Flipkart — complaint regarding kaspersky internet security anti virus invalid activation code

I have purchased a kaspersky inter net security anti virus in flipkart on 13.12.18 vide courier name "e. Kart logistics -...

I ordered 3 items from flipkart but i got only one in my delivered packet,
        Two items missing are 2 uspa trackpants of order numbers -
        Od[protected] and od[protected]
        But company ignore my issue and did not refund my money
        They cancelled my return request for one item and for other they demand my any id document, they refuse to resolve my issue
        Please resolve my isse and refund my money of two missing items

Flipkart id - [protected]@gmail.com
        Phone no - [protected]
        Please refund my money
        Feb 17, 2019
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Flipkart — fake call from flipkart lucky draw

My self is SANDEEP last week I was purchased vivo mobile from Flipkart. Today morning one of[censored]r Flipkart agent was called...
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I HAVE Been CONTACTING FLIPKART, since 23rd Nov 2018. It's 43 days now.
          No RESPONSE from FLIPKART TILL NOW !!! Flipkart is doing FRAUD Business - Sent me wrong item & BLOCKED my ACCOUNT and Trapped me.

CONTACT # [protected]

Order # OD[protected]

Replacement Product - San Disk Ultra 128GB MicroSDXC Class 10 100 MB/s Memory Card.

Product COST = Rs.2269

I had requested for a Replacement Product which is San Disk Micro SD Card. But, unfortunately Flipkart sent me a SanDisk Pen Drive.

Flipkart has blocked my account without giving any prior information or warning. And because of which I am not able to create a return request for my Replacement order with product costing Rs.2269.

When I requested for a Return of this item, Flipkart mails me "Our systems have detected an unusually high number of returns in your purchase history.This would also mean that you will no longer be able to login to your Flipkart account".

BUT THE FACT IS, THERE WERE NEVER HIGH NUMBER OF RETURNS. I HAVE RETURNED ONLY 4 PRODUCTS IN THE HISTORY O[censored]SING FLIPKART.

I see that am not able to login to my account anymore. I tried contacting customer care and spoke to supervisors several times regarding this issue, who gave me fake timelines to resolve issue but all was in vain. No one contacted back or mailed back to me, instead kept sending automated emails with same content which said that I am not able to login again to flipkart account anymore.

I was given NO Warning or intimation before my account was blocked.

Hope that I will get some kind of resolution for this matter.

Total Value = 2269 - WRONG PRODUCT RECEIVED.

Feb 19, 2019
          Jan 16, 2019
          Flipkart Customer Care's response
          Customer raised a complaint stating that customer account has been blocked. We have interacted with the customer and informed that customer request for return can not be initiated due to high number of returns. This would also mean that you will no longer be able to login to your Flipkart account. Hence, closing the complaint from our side.
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

We checked dell laptop and do all diagnostics as you specified above i attach all screenshot and video for the same and its seem that it may hardware issue or software issue that is not my consern we just bought this new laptop from Flipkart and got laptop and found with problem on first start.

as per Flipkart Seller policy 10 days replacement policy, and we also contact with flipkart support and on conversation we conclude that he will replace this product witn new working laptop, its already passed 3 days and after 10 days he will not allow me to replace this product so i dont have time get help from dell support within this 6 days, it may seen hardware issue also.

some time window started with black screen and automatically started windows narrator at the same time keyboard, Mouse was not working and display is whole black, after some time laptop automatically restart, so we dont seem that its software issue only this product has hardware issue also so i want only new product i dont want any part replacement in this new product.

Hope you understand my concern i have paid flipkart for new working laptop, but seller deliver this broken laptop and send this query to dell support.i just want only new laptop before seller policy of 10 days is expire.

Find attach Screenshot and Video of your Requested Diagnostics.
            +1 videos
            Feb 17, 2019
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I purchased a tv from flipkart on my companies name, my company has a gst number, i wanted to take the gst credit but flipkart does not give the option of giving the gst details while purchasing the product, secondly when i contacted them requesting to generate a invoice with my company gst number they refused to do so saying it is not in their system.

I do not understand how can they deny by credit
              Flipkart Customer Care's response
              We are sorry, we are unable to find your account details. Request you to get in touch with our customer support number[protected].

I purchase a mobile in rs 17890/
                But i got a blank order package
                When i complained with flipcart
                Than the concern team reject my request due to given text pls help me and refund with flipcat
                Order id

Od[protected]

We are writing to you about your recent order for the realme 2 pro (Blue ocean, 128 gb)

We’d like to let you know that your request for a replacement of cannot be fulfilled by the seller as the courier partner has confirmed delivery of the item to with the product being intact.

We are concerned and would like to understand the issues you are facing. Please reply to this email and we'll get back to you with an update.

Tasmiya mehnaz
                Flipkart customer support
                Feb 15, 2019
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Flipkart — missing gold coin... refund pending

I have purchased a ibja gold coin from flipkart on 23nov i received a missing product on 30 nov (Product was...

Dear sir
                  I am getting sms from last two days that the product is out for delivery but not delivered up till now. I have called on the given mob. - no - [protected] at least 100 times but your executive is receiving the call. (He have not made any call from his side)
                  At last i called your gujrat ahemdabad store on mob. No - [protected]. Your executive is telling that my order has been canceled although i have not done any canclation for this product.
                  Please tell me the status and you are requested to do need full for the delivery of my product.
                  All of you are requested to not to miss guide us by your executive. (My mob no - [protected] /[protected])
                  Feb 8, 2019
                  We will revert on it.
                  Was not able to change mine password . It is showing unable to do . I am trying it this things from 5days
                  I want to change my mobile number as my old number is blocked. when i try to change flipkart is sending OTP to my old number which i cant access.
                  please suggest to change my mobile number
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My order redimi note 6 pro has to be delivered on 30th december 2018 but there has been no update so far. I called customer support multiple times and they are not sure what exactly had happened, they only say that team is working on it, some person from logistic team will contact you on or before 4th of january but i haven't received a call from them as well, today i got a message that resolution date has been extended. Nothing is being notified under orders tab of flipkart. Worst service provided by flipkart. A simple sorry will not resolve the issue. No proper resolution provided till date.
                    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Flipkart — fales offer made by flipkart

Dear all

In augest 2018 i have brought a samsung galaxy note 9 from flipkart there was an offer to get back...
                      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I placed an order for the asus zenfone max m2 phone via debit card costing 10000 along with a mobile cover and tempered glass the whole amounting to a sum total of 10346, the seller cancelled the order and i have been refunded only 10118 while there was no fault on my end calls and emails with flipkart executive are only lengthining the process with false promises of refunding the whole amount. I have brought many products through flipkart never faced such issues.
                      Jan 5, 2019
                      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My name dilver and ordered a vu 32 inch led which were reached near my location on 30th of december 18 while, i received a call from gati courier (Sir name chauhan - lady confirmed my address and confirmed that your shipment would be delivered with in a day. I was waiting till 1st of jan 19.

I called to that lady on her mobile number dated 2 of jan 2019 and she replied that come and pick your shipment from here, while discussing she misbehaved and said to cancel my shipment. On same day i called to the customer care at flip cart and narrated whole story, where it was ensured that your shipment will reach at your location.

Today, it is surprised that with out any call, my shipment got cancelled.

It is foolishness how some one for his own ego loss to business. I just called to customer care of flip cart where i got reply that nothing can be done because shipment got cancelled. You may reorder.

What is this, suppose if thousand cases a day if courier will do what about your business.

I want stick action on gati coruier including that lady otherwise i will escalate to md of flipcart.

Dilver

Feb 14, 2019
                        Flipkart Customer Care's response
                        Customer raised a complaint stating that the order was cancelled without customer consent. We have interacted with the customer and informed that the order was cancelled due to courier service provider unforeseen reason. Refund has been completed from seller end. Additionally, he placed a new order with order and that also did not delivered to his door step he had collected from hub. Apologized customer and provided with the difference amount of Rs-554/- as a good will to customer's gift card wallet. Hence, closing the complaint from our end.
                        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Sent incorrect sunglasses for which refund is not being processed as requested from more than a week now.
                          Another one is exchange is not being done and asking till january 8 without any update on delivery status. Attached screenshots for the both the issues.

I have been on call with them for couple of days asking for status and every time i call them they are extending maximum time of resolution. Its already more than a wwek and they are making more inconvenience to me by holding my money.

Also they make me irate on calls when i shout they try to disconnect. I feel they want me to get irate so that they can disconnect the call and skip to help by processing refund and replacements.

4 days of mental torture from flipkart for me. Today they even disconnected the call after 1 hour 28 minutes. And also informed it will be disconnected in 90 minutes as per trai rule.

Helpless customer...
                          Feb 22, 2019
                          Jan 04, 2019
                          Updated by Pavan Kothlapur
                          Got another email stating they will resolve it by Jan 8th.

We will revert on it.
                          Refund is processed but still no clue about exchange almost 2 weeks...