Ford India

S.P. Koil Post
Chengalpattu
Kanchipuram District
Tamil Nadu

+91 44 2455 1500  (Corp. Office South)
+91 22 6702 4300  (Corp. Office West)
+91 12 4387 3001  (Corp. Office North)
+91 33 6454 0374  (Corp. Office East)
+91 44 6740 3333  (Corp. Office)

Corporate Office - North

301, Central Plaza, CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz (E), Mumbai - 400098
Tel: +91 22 6702 4300
Fax: +91 22 6702 4305

Regional Office - South
Block - 1B, 1st Floor, Rmz Millenia Business Park, 143, Dr Mgr Road, North Veeranam Salai, Perungudi, Chennai - 600096
Tel: +91 44 2455 1500

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Ford India related photos (369)

Ford India Complaints & Reviews

Ford — Ford figo full body painting

Dilip Kt
Hello sir, my name is narsing rao. I owned a ford figo titanium in 2012. Vehicle number Ap 28 DM 8888. 2 months back I went...

Vyshaknaresh AR
am having ford fiesta titanium..i bought in january 2013.. Oly 68000 kms runned..now itself cooling coil is damaged and ac gas is leaked..and also it cost nearly 10000..most of them complained about this from 2011 and till now...u didnt refine or changed the part which is complained by many of the customers...totally fed up with this no other cars have not complained about like this oly in ford.. Am also two cars from 2004 till now i didnt touch the Ac compressor or coil..really fed up with this.. Pls respect our complaints...

sprateek83
    I am highly dissatisfied with this product and would never ever think of buying a ford vehicle again. Since I bought this Ford product, it has always given me disappointment and regret of buying this Product either in terms of safety or in terms of maintenance. The worst part is the Ford agencies. · They install a part and give warranty on it for six months. The same part is replaced once again after 30-45 days in warranty as it was found broken. Now after the fix in 3rd month the part was found broken once again (3rd time). Now as per the policy they don’t change the part third time in warranty. So left with no options I pay for the same part. · On routine service Ford adviser asked me for any issues in the car. I informed him that the front fan is making a lot of noise please check and fix. In return the he replied “Sir as you have driven 55000 Km so this sound is normal”. I got my vehicle serviced and went back home with the same noise. The same evening I saw heat light blinking on my dashboard and noticed that AC stopped cooling. I called the Ford adviser and informed him about the same. He told me to visit Agency once again. The very next day I went to the agency and told them the issue. After verifying they told me the Front Fan sensor got burnt and they have changed the particular part. I informed them that the Fan is still making a lot of noise but again he said “It’s normal”. After 3-4 days the same thing happened as usual I went to the agency and told them about the same. Now once again the Front Fan sensor got burnt. Now I decided to get this part repaired in front of me instead of sitting in waiting area. I asked the electrician why it is getting burnt again and again. After verifying he told me that due to dust the fan was running on High speed only and because of constant load the sensor was getting burnt again and again and also informed me that is why the Fan was making Noise. I don’t understand why this was not noticed that the Fan was running on High speed only even when I told the Ford adviser about the same. The only logic I understand is they are not willing to fix issues but are willing to make money.+ · I was coming back home with my family and all of sudden the steering and breaks got jammed. I forcefully turned the steering on left side of the Road but as the breaks went off the vehicle went on to the footpath. I checked and saw the V Belt that I got changed couple of months back is not rotating. I don’t trust Ford products and neither would I like to take my family in it. As per Ford agencies this is Manufacturing defect and No one in FORD has taken any responsibility to address my concern. I am still waiting for the answers to my questions. Regards, Prateek Sharma +91-[protected].

raghavsri20
      HI, Sub: - Car no. KA-41 P 4638 It brings me great displeasure to write to you on my recent experience during my car service & body work done on Lathangi Ford, Banneergatta Road, Bangalore I had a minor accident during the 1st week on May and damaged my right side door and decided to claim insurance and repair my car. I spoke to the representative and repeatedly told him at least 10 times not to repair the car, if I don’t get the approval. I had to follow up with the person for 7 days asking him on whether he got the approval (Please note that I did not get even a single call during these 7 days) and he CONFIRMED that he got the approval and I need to pay some 1400/- only. Once I reached the showroom the next day to collect my car I had to wait for nearly 2hrs to get my car out and to my shock the Ford service representative said that i have not got the approval and I need to pay the full. I had to run between the insurance company and Ford to settle the issue and the insurance company was clear that they did not approve. I don’t know how Ford repaired my car without informing me about the repair. It’s really such a pain to pay the entire amount even after repeatedly informing the Ford representative a 100 times to not to work on the repair if I did not get the approval. I had to pay the entire amount and get the car out with such difficulty. I really request you to help me out in this issue and refund the repair amount paid. Thanks & Regards Raghav, [protected]

Saman Jabri
        My car number is DL 4C AF5251 This is my 4th time experience with this service centre and I must say I have not come across such horrible experience in my life with any product/ service. I also owns a Hyundai car and have never experience a single problem with them. THESE HARPREET FORD GUYS AT OKHLA are cheats, they are the most NON CO-OPERATIE TEAM. I can list down my 10 bad experiences with them but the most latest is below; I am in my 8th month of pregnancy, asked for a pick up which they refused finally agreed to do so on 31st may. now when I am asking them to deliver the ca as well because of obvious reason that I can not drive these days, they hve become the most non cooperative people, ruthless and in human. they are forcing me to make the payment online, NOT READY OT TAKE THE CASH, I am in office and of course don't remember the net banking details so cant do it, they said that their policy has changed that they cant accept cash, this is just a way to create further problem, I AM SO PISSED that feel like selling off this car. they also don't know their job, I can list don 9 other incidents where they have offered poor service, fyi, they fixed by AC in last service, charged 10, 000 and it broke again only after 15days, now they are asking for another 10, 000? CANANYONE JUSTI THIS THAT WHY THEY DIDNT FIX IT IN THE LAST SERVIE WHICH WAS HARDLY 20DAYS BACK?????????

Tripta Arora
          Dear Team, I bought a ford Figo 1.2 Titanium BSIV ss Moondust Silver Invoice no:VSLAE00190LS dtd. 28th May2014 From Astro Ford Dwarka, New Delhi. We reported multiple issues on 28/6/2014 with {SrvReqNo:[[protected]]}, Which were resolved partially, but reoccurred again . We visited 10-12 times to service center and got temporary solutions. on 1st Apr 2015, when my husband was seriously ill and i was taking him for hospitalization, our car broke down and i was stuck mid-way, i parked my car on road side and requested my friends to tow the car and park at my home as i don't have time and took auto and reached hospital. After coming back from hospital, we contacted your roadside assistant which took us to the nearest service center which was Harpreet ford(Sahibabad). There we come to know our clutch plate is completely damaged and need to be replaced. While making our Job card they told as that as per FORD INDIA'S records our car is registered to Mr.Basant and SALE DATE IS[protected]. which is visible in attached bill of Harpreet ford. As per record of Ford India's record 15 month of warranty is over but as per our bill and registration number only 1 yr . Now below is the list of fraud done by Astro ford. 1) They sold us 2nd hand car saying that that it is brand new. 2) Car was First sold to Mr.Basant without registration. 3) Car had various fault from Day 1. 4) loss of warranty of 3 months to us. 5) We have been harassed by calling us multiple time to there service center and not providing permanent solution. 6.) Astro Ford had not provided Service record to Harpreet ford even after multiple request. 7.) Mental agony caused while my husband was hospitalized. Below is the list of documents attached for your kind Reference. 1) Copy of original bill provided by Astro ford. 2) Copy of RC 3) Copy of repair work done by Harpreet ford in which sale date is mentioned as 28/02/2014

vikasdsharma
            Hi, I would like to bring to your notice a recent experience i had with Ford India/ Noida Ford. I bought a Ford Figo Titanium on 28th Nov-2012 from Noida Ford. Despite of regular service and maintenance from Authorized Ford Service Center, the car started Giving Black Smoke right after ten to 15 days of last service ( 6th service). I tried changing the Engine Oil + Oil Filter+ Air Filter but nothing happened and simultaneously the car started responding in a very distorted fashion. The Pick-up went extremely down and the car almost stopped producing power. When i took the car to the service center, they observed the car and came to a conclusion that the engine needs to be opened and worked upon which may cost Approximately 100000 to 200000. On asking for the reason for such a issue they told me its because o[censored]sing " inappropriate diesel" as if i am producing diesel at home. 1: The Car has recently completed 60000 KMs, though the company claims a warranty of 2 years or 100000 KMs (whichever is earlier), but when asked for the same they said it has already covered 2 years so this doesn't come under warranty. 2: Though the car has been regularly serviced at Authorized service centers only still they are not ready to bear the responsibility. 3: In name of support the offered me to bear 50% cost of the entire work that would be carried out. 4: As the cost is just an estimation so it might turn out to be anything between 50000 to 100000. I would love to understand the mindset of Ford while manufacturing such cars and devising the service policies. If a customer has to pay Rs100000 after every 50000 to 60000 Kms plus the normal Maintenance of Servicing and Tyres then we should rather never dare to buy a Ford Vehicle and those who have unfortunately bought it must keep it in a showcase. In the age of customer centricity its amazing to see such contradictory service Mindset. Kindly Help me on this and please guide me on what can be done about it. Regards Vikas

Ford — Ford Ecosport - Oil Leakage Major Issue

nejukumar
              I bought brand new Ford Ecosport Titanium - Diesel on 30 Sep 2013 from kairali Ford, Kochi. I have done all the regular services...

Dr Premanshu Das
              What the hell here is going i could not understand. we purchased a car FORD Figo taitanian petrol on 7.5.2015 through SBI Kakurgachi ... they told us car will be deliverd with in monday... bt till today they made different excussed...sales maneger CHUMKI PAL told us last monday that while checking the new car a crack has been found in the window glass it requirs change & THE car will diffinetly deliver with in monday 11.5.2015... another day she told driver has been sent to chetla workshop.. another day she told they could not make ur recipy etc..excusses she had maked. so its not about car only, its also about ur promisses, ur sevice, its a disgusting service i ever seen in my life... is that ur delling tecnic with ur customer.??? any way i wll never suggest any one further dl with this company for ur worst service.. i hv atlst 1000 doctor coligues in my contacts & i wl recomend any car except this FORD due to ur nonsence employes... specially ur so called good service... At the end of the day i will requested u plz provide our car as soon as possible or i will take another step against u

amitastral
                Hello, I dropped my vehicle to the ford talera service station for servicing and gear shifiting issue. they analyse the problems and gave me the estimate of rs. 19875.00, service station commit, when they deliver the vehicle, there is no any issue in car, on delivery. on delivery i seen the big dent on car and too many scratches on car. i complaint for that they said we check the cctv footage first and then we take decision, but there is no dent before i drop my car to service station, when i pick my car after 6 hour during driving gear was blocked again, and i was with my family with my 3yrs child and my wife. on road if there is happen any incident then who is responsible for that. please help me out. m not expecting this kind of service from talera ford nigdi, pune, maharashtra. thanks and regards, amit s wayal

Addyjoshi
                  I had given my car on 7th April 2015 for repairing at Elite ford service centre when the vehicle met with an accident on 4th of April.The work was started by 9th or 10th of April 2015.The commitment was to provide the vehicle by 4th or 5th of May.I did hell lot of follow up to find out the progress of work by calling and by physically visiting the service centre as well.There was no response over the call so had to visit them physically to see the progress.On 6th of May I am getting a surprise that vehicle will be still kept for a week to be delivered.when it comes to discount and negotiations hey are so adamant and hence over all experience is too bad.

sheet1979
                    Dear All, I have booked Eco Sports on 10th Feb through Mr. Yogesh and while taking booking he advice the delivery will take place within 15 days and after 15 days he aqdviced that the same will take 45 days then on25th of March evening around 6oclock i received call and adviced by the Yogesh that vehicle is departed from chennai will arrive in Gurgaon within 10 days and he asked me for the compleate payment . Immediately i processed teh payment and on Monday 30th they received my compleate payment in there account and i visited and they adviced the same car is given to someone else then i escalated the matter to there Head Mr Marwah . WHo sits in the showroom and he adviced that within 15 days they will arrange the same and they apologised. Now today 15th i went and mr. marwah didnt met me and then i escalated the same there Head Sales Mr. SUnil Tondon who sits in Moti nagar and i am just waiting fo rthe update. But the commitment from Harpreet is really poor and staff is not up to the mark. Regards Prashant babbar Capricorn Logisitcs pvt ltd [protected]

Esskay Goswami
                      PROBLEM OF A/C OF FORD FIESTA FINALLY RESOLVED DUE TO PROFESSIONAL APPROACH, EXCELLENT COORDINATION AND PERSONAL INVOLVEMENT OF MR. NARESH K SUTHAR, GM, CARGO FORD, BARODA. MY SINCERE APPRECIATION TO MR. SUTHAR FOR HIS GREAT SUPPORT AND THANKS FOR HIS AWESOME HELP.

Ford — CAR STOPS ABRUPTLY-ENGINE CUT OFF WHILE DRIVING

Shivaleek
                        This is with reference to my Ford Figo purchased in March 2013. I have been facing the problem of the car stopping abruptly...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

AnishPathan
                        HiMy Name is Anish Pathan We have purchased Ford Figo Diesel in year Nov 2011 from C G Road, Ahmedabad, (Registration no - Diamond white GJ 18 BA 211)Till date We have given car for service regularly. For last 2 services, We have given our car for service at S G. highway, ahmedabad.Recently on 5th Feb 2015 there was dent in my car, so we have given our car for repairing dent at S. G highway to Mr Kumar ( No [protected]). Car was sent to Sanand for repair for 3 days.Simultaneously since service was due, we have asked them to get our car service also. after 3 day Car was hand over to us, Till time car was given for service my car was running smooth, Suddenly my car started probleming me. Gear has become hard andwas not able to drive smoothly in 1st and 2nd gear shifting.My car has completed only 80000 kilometer, i have palced my car for inspection on 02/03/2015 again, Service Advisor Mr Nutan Suthar ( No [protected]) have informed me that he has checkedand resolve issue. But still i was facing problem in 1st and 2nd gear shifitng.Again i have placed my car for inspection on 17/03/2015, at that day Mr Nutan Suthar informed me that there is gear box issue and need to be repaired/changed.I have complain aboutsame to Mr RAvi Nair ( S. G highway Manager)for said issue, but again have not got any positive response from him.I Am suprised that on inspecting same on 02/03 they have not identified problem and on 17/03/2015 i am been informed that i need to change/repair the gear box.Car that was given on 05/02/2015 in good condition for service and dent repair for 3 days, suddenly started probleming me, on 02/03 it was not identifiable and on 17/03 it is been informed to customer to change/repair Gear Box. As i earlier also mentioned, my car has only completed 80000 kilometer and if in 80000 kilometer, FORD CARS are giving Gear box issue, it is really shame for customer that they are choosing car of FORD for their comfort and driving which start giving problem in 80000 kilometer and that too in CAR which is only 3 years and 3 month old. Till date i was not facing a problem of Gear shifitng and suddenly after giving my car for dent repairing at sanand for 3 days at sanand, My car has started giving me gear problem which is unpleasent experience for me. Some unwanted changes has been done in my car without my knowledge ( Gear box changing) and for someone personal interest in this 3 days.Is there any Responsibilty of FORD INDIA when customer are giving their car for serviceS?We are giving car for Service specially in FORD SERVICE STATION with belief and trust that, the condition in which we are givng car, we will get our car in same condition and with better service and smoothness. Instead of this we have started facing problem after Feb Service, This is very serious issue. I want Ford to investigate this matter with Mr Kumar(who has sent my car to sanand service station for repairing dent service) and Mr Nutan Suthar (Serivce provider at S.G. highway showroom) . I Am sure that unwanted changes without my knowledge has beendone under their inspection. MY CONTENTION IS THAT THE SOME OF THE SERVICE CENTRE EMPLOYEE SEEM TO BE INVOLVED IN THIS FOR THERE PERSONAL BENEFIT.MY Car is given back to me with same gear box issue condition and its worst to drive car with this conditon. No one from S. G. highway service station has any answer nor taking any responsibility.Would atleast expect positive response from FORD INDIA though i have not got any response from Service station. THANKS ANISH

aakashgupta.21
                          I own a Figo - ZDI diesel model(Registration no. HR51AQ0730).
                          I have been reporting a problem since May 2014 at VGO ford service station in faridabad. The problem is with suspension parts where noise comes on rough as well as regular road.

the service center has fixed it 4 times, changed multiple parts(which have costed me a lot), but the problem is reoccurring. My last visit was on 28th Feb'15 when they changed another part and did wheel alignment as well. the problem has come back in 2 weeks and the alignment is also out.

Need help from ford to get this corrected.

contact num: [protected]
                          Aakash Gupta

sekhar T
                            Dear Concern, We are badly getting cheated by Ford india and it's authorized service providers ever since we purchased the vehicle. 1. Engine Noise: We are constantly complaining with Ford india service provider(Vibrant Ford- Erragadda, Hyd) for getting my vehicle engine noise problem, though they have taken my vehicle to station couple of time to rectify the issue, but they have failed to do so. Every time they keep my vehicle in station for more than weekdays. 2.Engine gets locked : With this issue my vehicle is suffering second time at Raja Sriram Ford Tirupathi - AndhraPrasdesh. Though this issue was resolved first time at Vibrant Ford- Erragadda, Hyderabad on chargeable basis though this should be done at free of cost as per the warranty T&C. Now Raja Sriram Ford Tirupathi comes back and claim to pay for the electrical device to get it replaced/serviced though it's in Extended warranty. Ford India comes back and claims, that my vehicle track shows that there was a claim to wards insurance for body shop work. Ford Team never investigates/understands what customer says and they don't believe in their own vehicle service database. As we clearly explains to the Ford India head office support team that, my vehicle gone through with body shop work before or more than 8 months and they are something related to vehicle body scratches and not related to major damages. But Ford india comes back and says, since your vehicle had a insurance claim, they cannot process my PCM replacement in Extended Warranty. Here are my couple of mails sent to [protected]@ford.com for resolution for your reference and needful. __________________________________________________________________ On March 13th 2015 [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected] Dear Vidya, Greetings!! As we discussed, am forwarding the images of PCM shared by Raja shree ford people for your reference and needful. We never know is that damaged part belongs to my vehicle as we are not available during the investigation/opening my vehicle. I would request you to get the concrete information about the PCM installed during the factory assembly of vehicle. Thanks and regards, Siva Reddy +[protected] [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected] On March 11th 2015 [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected] Dear Concern, Greetings!! We want to complaint against the Vibrant Ford service station located at Erragadda- Hyderabad for not being fully analysed/resolved issues complained during vehicle taken for service. Here are the below list of pending complaints ever since the vehicle purchased by us.. List of complaints: 1. Engine hammer noise: Problem Description: we have identified the wearied noise from the engine and complained at Vibrant Ford for resolution, but the vehicle have been taken for service and kept at their station for weeks together and finally gave the vehicle in same condition. This is not one time case, was happened for couple of times. We got frustrated and asked them whether it can be resolved or not, but the reply is they have done what ever they can and later that's my wish to complaint to for india for resolution and this was almost a 8 months back matter. 2. vehicle engine getting locked : After few months, one fine-day morning when we try to ignite the vehicle its just just started and went to engine lock mode. next moment we called up the service station to correct the issue related to vehicle. Vibrant Ford taken the vehicle for service and finally came back with some 'x' value of money to pay to collect the vehicle. When we questioned like what exactly is the issue, nobody has a proper clue about the issue... some says cable got short circuit and some says "PCM" got locked and they got it rectified by reprogramming. we are not sure what was happened inside as we are not tech savvy's in automobile industry. Few months later, mean to say now my vehicle currently located in Raja Sriram Ford in Tirupati- Andhrapradesh for getting the engine unlock(repeated complaint), as per the Raja Sriram Ford in Tirupati my vehicle PCM got physically damaged/bent and that will not be covered under extended warranty for replacement. Conclusion : Ford India should take this case specially and provide the solution to us as we have been suffering with these kind o[censored]nresolved issues from months and years together. 1. How the unit got damaged/bent when the vehicle didn't met with any accident and there's no any kind of symptom to lead to physical damage, respective persons should understand that this PCM is not accessible to a common person just like that to damage it. 2. As a owner of the vehicle we didn't want to break it intentionally and got many more works to execute using my vehicle. 3. Last but not least, we would need the permanent solution related to my vehicle engine hammer noise. 4. We would like to know that why this PCM is not covered under extended warrantyand please let us know the reason for vehicle being taken under extended warranty when these sensitive parts are not covered Vehicle and service station contact details are below for your reference.. Vehicle Registration Number: AP 04 AP 0279 Service Manager at Vibrant Ford Hyderabad : Mr Chandra Sekhar, Contact No: +[protected] Service manager at Raja Sriram Ford Tirupathi : Service Manager, Contact No: +[protected] We strongly believe that, ford india will drive the respective teams to take corrective actions against the issues described above to get the issues resolved at the earliest. Please refer my vehicle history in ford database to identify the number of complaints raised and services being done till now. Thanks and regards, Sekhar Reddy T [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected] Ford India never bother's to reply back to a complained mails to it's Customers to understand the pain being generated by the It's authorized service providers. My Pledge: I am feeling completely helpless on this regard of being cheated / unfaire trade by 'Ford India' towards the sold of defective engine fitted vehicle. Further, even on consulting the authorities no fruitful result is coming into light. Under section 13 of the consumer protection act, 1986, if the goods complained against suffer from any of the defects specified in the complaint or that any of the allegations contained in the complaint about the services are proved, the district consumers forum issues an order to the opposite party to do one or more of the following things. (A) to remove the defect pointed out by the appropriate laboratory from the goods in question. (B) to replace the goods with new goods of similar description which shall be free from any defect. (C) to return to the complainant the price, or, as the case may be, the charges paid by the complainant. (D) to pay such amount as may be awarded by it as compensation to the consumer for any loss or injury suffered by the consumer due to the negligence of the opposite party. (E) to remove the defects in goods or deficiencies in the services in question. (F) to discontinue the unfair trade practice or the restrictive trade practice or not to repeat it. I just want my vehicle back in good condition or total cost of my vehicle money back along with all the charges spent on my car. I've spent unnecessarily or else I'LL have to approach the district consumers' forum. And now Ford India people have to decide which one to select from the above given legal options - whether to give my Repaired car with genuine parts back or face the trial. Thanks and regards, Sekhar Reddy T [protected] [protected]@gmail.com info.[protected]@gmail.com CC to Ford Customer Support CC to Local press CC to Consumer Complaints

rohitbhat002
                              Dear Ford ream. I am facing 2 severe problems from day 1 of purchase of this vehicle. 1) Clutch hard issue:- i have a severe complaint of clutch hard from day 1 of purchase of my vehicle. Same has been brought to notice of Talera ford service center at Nigdi pune many times during servicing. Every them they do the bleeding of the hydraulic clutch release system and say you will not face problem again. But it just gives me relief for another few hundred Kms after which clutch again becomes hard. It seems there is a problem in the clutch from day 1 of the vehicle which should be replaced by Ford. During my todays servidcing same has happened and i have asked them to replce the clutch under warrenty understanding the this issue is from day 1 for which they have neglected. I am fed up with this kind of irresponsible response from a Ford Dealer. I want Ford India to look into this issue for a permanent solution which could be clutch change. 2) Left front window panel speed slow and making creeking noise during during its movement upwards.Same is there from day 1 of the vehicle. All these incidences have shattered my belief on Ford product and service. I Hope i will get support from Ford India Pvt. Limited to resolve these issues. Looking forward for support. Regards Rohit Bhat [protected]

suraj0912
                                BOOKED ECO SPORTS (MARSH RED) ON 31/10/2014 ON COMMITMENT THAT THE VEHICLE WILL BE DELIVERED IN FIRST WEEK OF DECEMBER. WHEN CONTACTED MESSAGE WAS CONVEYED THAT THE VEHICLE WILL BE EXPECTED AROUND JANUARY. AFTER A LONG PAITENCE AS I SPOKE TO THE DEALER - JASHREE FORD -- JAMSHEDPUR----JHARKHAND-- THEY TOLD THAT THE SUPPLY WILL TAKE LONG TIME. WHILE BOOKING OF VEHICLE THESE PEOPLE FOOL CUSTOMERS AND TAKE THE BOOKING AMOUNT. IS IT THAT THERE IS NO SUPPLY OF MARSH RED - TITANIUM ? CAN I GET THE PHONE NO'S OF THE COMPANY PEOPLE WHO CAN ATLEAST GIVE AN ASSURANCE FOR VECHILE DELIVERY.
                                I wish you all the best and may luck be with you now that you have booked a Ford & you are going to own a Ford, whenever that is.
                                Complaint comments  Add a comment

Ford — Delay in repairing of car (Ford Figo)

Atanu Panda
                                  My car (Ford Figo- AN01J 3395) was given for repair to Ford service centre on 01 Jan 15. Its been 1 and half month, still...