[Resolved] Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — Non -receipt of Diploma after course completion from Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh‏

Chandigarh, Chandigarh District, Punjab, India
 vishal gupta 1131
Reference :- Name : Siddharth Gupta Batch Code : AH-3 Reference No.FIAT/CHD/13-14/61 With regard to above subject, Non -receipt of Diploma after course completion from Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh, they are not responding nor ‏ doing the needful by sending the Diploma and other Certificates as promised by them at the time of Admission and also shown on their official web-cite. Please help us. Regards, Dr.Vishal Gupta ( Retired College Principal ), Father of the candidate, House No.1131, Sector 43-B, Chandigarh-160022 Mobile : [protected]
Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Customer Care's response, May 01, 2015
Dear Vishal Gupta, as discussed with you, the concerned department is already investing about the case of your son. We are hopeful we will be able to resolve your concern soon.
Updated by vishal gupta 1131, Jul 13, 2015
Complaint not solved in full, even customer care is not helping
Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Customer Care's response, Nov 12, 2018
We are extremely sorry that you had a bad experience please share your concerns and contact details at [email protected] so that we can help you in best possible manner.

Comments

You are again requested to resolve this matter at the earliest. It gives bad name to the Institute if one has to approach the Consumer Court for such matters.
Diploma was received after the Consumer complaint, but other certificates still missing, if they are in the process and will be sent to me ?
After submitting Consumer complaint, Diploma certificate was sent to us today my mail. But all 6 certificates which are also part of this Diploma, are still awaited.

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — I didnt get any mails regarding job details.

I am not getting any job related mails&calls...can you allkindly look after my problem... email id:[email protected] PHONE:[protected], [protected].

Best Buliding, 'A' Wing, 5th Floor, S.V. Road, Opposite Andheri Railway Station, Andheri(W),, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400058
    Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training - Non -receipt of Diploma after course completion from Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh‏