I-ON Complaints & Reviews

1.6
Last updated Oct 11, 2022

File a complaint to I-ON

Having problems with I-ON?

File a complaint and get it resolved by I-ON customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

I-ON

1800 3018 4357

View more phone numbers

I-ON reviews & complaints page 2

I-On — Security amount not refunded yet

I disconnected my wifi connection on 25th March 2022. but, my security deposit (500 Rs.) is not refunded to my account yet.
everytime i raise a mail or call their customer support, they just assured for refund but never provide a proper solution

Its been more than a month now. no solution from ion end...

I will never suggest any one to take ion internet service, after sales service i worst than a local internet provider, insted purchasing this broadband network i would have thrown my money in sewer.

No responce getting on my internet service since 1 week,
Its not working still
I-ON customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear user, we apologize for the issue. Could you please share your experience along with your user id or registered contact number by writing to us on [protected]@i-on.in so that we can check and rectify it at the earliest.

Hello Team,

I'm writing on behalf of my sister I-on account.
    Name - Rohini Jamsandekar
    Mobile number - [protected]
    Id - nbc_rohini16
    Email id - [protected]@yahoo.co.in

I have renewed the current plan of ₹- 1380 of 30M-90 days UL which was due today. As plan is activated but still not able to connect to internet I contacted customer care. They told me the internet provider...

I have 500rs in the wallet, which is there in i-on net, now their company got split or separated as Trunet, and I cannot use this 500rs for anything and they are not refunding this amount as well.

This is complete harassment of customer and internet connection is also getting disconnected multiple times in business hours which impact business.

Please look into this matter and provide refund and compensation for this harassment.

I have already mail to there mail id but I am getting same response again and again.
    Apr 10, 2022
    Feb 28, 2022
    Mar 10, 2022
    I-ON Customer Care's response

Ion got merged with Trunet as per the local operator and I made two payments for the month of Feb 2022. Now the company is not providing a refund.. same response is given that the issue is being looked into.. I want me refund of 600rs and also compensation for the trouble this has caused

The router shows blinking Red light. Area:- Hegde Nagar
        ID:- ION_114720.
        Resolve the issue soon
        I-ON customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My id is ION_114720. Please check it and resolve it as soon as possible.
          I-ON customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          The issue had persisted from yesterday. Service is more good.

The router has a red light blinking.
            Feb 9, 2022
            The router shows red light. My id is ION_114720
            I-ON customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a active user of I-ON broadband services from past 1-2 years but now a days the internet fluctuate every single day with the gap time of 3-4 hrs and the local vendor never respond on calls.
              I-ON customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There is no internet connection. For last three days.
                I-ON customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am facing internet disconnect issue for months now. The connection is very unstable and gets disconnected every few mins. The green light of PON is blinking.
                  I have raised number of tickets but they are unable to solve the issue.The technician comes and cuts and joins the fiber cable.This is done 4 times now, but they are not looking at other possible causes.

Please help.

Hello Team,
                    Greetings.

I am doing the follow-up for my refund from Jan 16, 2022, and still, I have not received and confirmation email from the refund team of the ION internet service provider. Without any communication to me, the ION internet service provider in Dombivali East, Thane -421201 got changed to Trunet service provider. I have already paid the renewal amount of rs 999 to ION internet and the Trunet service...

Router shows red light blinking. I'd:- ION_114720
                    Jan 22, 2022
                    I wanted to log in for my online class. And it was buffering for a long time so i checked my phone and saw that Wi-Fi says no internet. I went to see the router and there was a red light blinking. I want this issues to be solved as soon as possible. I can't miss my classes.
                    I-ON customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    The problem had not been resolved yet. How can you claim it is resolved.
                    I-ON Customer Care's response, Jan 22, 2022
                    Dear Customer, we apologize for the issue. Could you please share your experience along with your user id or registered contact number by writing to us on [email protected] so that we can check and rectify it at the earliest.

Router shows red light blinking.
                      I-ON customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

To whom so ever it may concern,

There is pathetic disconnection & slow browsing issue since last 15 days or a month. I raised a ticket so many times. Every time I am getting temporary solution.

If my net connection is not working how am i supposed to file a complaint though we have your outlet just below our housing Society. Its of no use, phones will be either switched off or they will not pick it up or tell us that file online complaint. Worst service in terms of mobile app too. It doesn't allow me login only. Waste of money. not cost effective.

I am very disappointed.

I am fed up with your service & planning to discontinue.
                        Feb 21, 2022
                        Jan 20, 2022
                        I-ON Customer Care's response
                        Dear Customer, we apologize for the issue. Could you please share your experience along with your user id or registered contact number by writing to us on [protected]@i-on.in so that we can check and rectify it at the earliest.

It's working very slow I am having 12mps pack and it's giving 7 Mbps

Wifi not working form 4 hours. No one is responding from your support staff
                            Sandeep ghomal and yogesh bhonsale have blocked me They are your support staff members ([protected]) his number. Take some action and please resolve my issue asap.
                            I-ON customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is regarding my recent renewal with i-ON internet plan.

I've done the recharge on 03rd Jan 2022 of Rs.1380/- for 3 months of an internet plan. And I was not able to use the internet. So I contacted customer care. Then two technicians came to my place for the same on behalf of i-ON for resolving the problem. They told me that i-ON is not providing service in my area anymore and has been converted to Trunet Internet Service.br...

Internet connection shifting 6th Floor to 5th floor same building.
                              I-ON customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Service is not at all good it worst than anything, also the service provider never picked the phone he always seems busy u need to check what the hell is going on