ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

3.3
Last updated Nov 30, 2022

File a complaint to ICICI Bank

Having problems with ICICI Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ICICI Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ICICI Bank

1800 103 8181
1942

View more phone numbers

ICICI Bank reviews & complaints page 5

ICICI Bank had auto deducted my amount of rps 2994.58 (1200+216+1337.78+ 240.80 from my account on 07/nov/2022 as late payment fee
I never failed any repayment till now and I don’t have any idea related this. So Plzz refund my amount back to my account . I don’t want any deductions from icici so do needful
Otherwise these issue get serious and will remove or block the icici account permanently
Without confirmation how can you people deduct the amount . Plzz refund my amount back.
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0h5nk) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

I have updated my new icici account number in PF on 28th OCT 2022, till date its showing pending.

UAN No:[protected]
    Ac.No:[protected]
    Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0h38f) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

A.D.G's reply, Nov 11, 2022
    I am also facing the same issue. I have updated my IFSC on 19th oct. Till date it's pending. Please help.
    My UAN no. I'd 101063279195

Nikhil Ahuja here, I have been with icici bank since 2021. This year 2022 826/- rs is deducted from my account without any alert message. I am not using any Demat account and the representative didn't inform any charges while opening the account. But still this charges are applied and debited from my account on 26 JULY 2022. DMC/ DP CHGS TILL JUN-22 is shown in the statement. So please make sure to credit the amount which has been debited so far.
      Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0h5o0) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Am an icici bank customer. Today[protected] ecsrtnchg charged 590 rupees. I don't know what the charges ecsrtnchg... They the bank hit the charges without my knowledge and without any confirmation email or sms or any phone call. Please explain what the charge it is. This type direction is not good please return my charged amount. My email id is [protected]@gmail.com.
        Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0h5oz) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

I have raised a request in my EPF account for bank kyc as i have changed by branch hence the IFSC needed to be updated. Without the updated IFSC my claim although approved was bounced back. Its been 20 days since I have seeded for the kyc.
          I have been running around the branch of ICICI for any updates. NO ONE IN THE BRANCH SEEMS TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE PROCESS. I mean ... seriously?? Being such a big Bank, the process is this slow???.

I am unable to raise another claim due to pending approval from the bank for my kyc. I urgently needed the amount.
          I sincerely request to provide me a resolution for this.

IN[protected] DP CHGS TILL
            APR-22

826.00 DR

without any information deducted money from my account
            Dear Customer,
            We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0h12u) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Dear sir/madam,

ICICI Bank had auto deducted my amount of rps 1899 from my account on 05/nov/2022 as PPL/WPP renewal of policy
              I never accepted any policy till now and I don’t have any idea of policy so Please refund my amount back to my account . I don’t want any policy from icici so do needful
              Otherwise these issues get serious and will remove or block the icici account permanently
              Without confirmation how can you people deduct the amount . Please refund my amount back.
              How can you people deduct my amount without my concern?
              Just need my amount back immediately and I don’t want any policies from icici

Accountant name: Kante Vinay Kumar
              Account number:[protected]

K.vinay kumar
              Dear Customer,
              We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0h69l) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Dear Sirs,
                I Arya Sumangi, have my PF account (UAN number[protected]
                I have newly seeded the ICICI bank account because of a change in IFSC code (Account number is still the same as previously KYC verified with PF).

I have made this request on 31/10/2022. But It is still showing KYC pending approval.
                I am unable to do the PF transaction unless it's completed and I have an urgent need for this.

Could you please do the needful to the concerned department to complete this KYC pending.
                Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0h0aq) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

My bank account has been blocked and I am not able to unblock it as I am in UAE and I can't go to the bank in person as my bank branch is Mysore Infosys branch and I am facing real problems due to this. Kindly resolve this issue ASAP.
                  Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0h0ap) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Hello Sir, I'm not using my bank account since 2years, When I tried to maintain balance in my account, they automatically debit my amount in the charges of demat account, I don't have any demat account and I don't know how to use also. I need my money back to my account and close the demat account permanently.
                    Dear Customer,
                    We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0gz7h) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

[Resolved] ICICI Bank — ecsrtnchg debit of INR 590
                      Urvashi gupta
                      Nov 8, 2022
                      I was supposed to pay my EMI to grow on 1st nov2022 but the auto-debit never happened. After waiting for a long, I transferred the EMI amount manually on November 1, 2022, to the respective merchant account number. On 7 November 2022, I received a notification from icici stating that due to insufficient balance ecs could not be processed. I checked with my merchant on this and they have received the required EMI amount. But I can see that 590 has been debited with the transaction code ECSRTNCHGS011122_SR[protected] on 7th November 2022.
                      Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0h0al) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

I, Gregory Paul, have my PF account[protected].
                        I have newly seeded the ICICI bank account because of a change in IFSC code.

I have made this request on 19/10/2022. But It is still showing KYC pending approval.

Dear Customer,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

I have taken Overdraft (OD) against (Fixed Deposit) FD through internet banking, and now I have already Completely paid entire OD amount and want to close my OD account, have called ICICI Bank Customer Care no. of times but no proper response at all...

And now ICICI bank is unnecessarily adding interest on this OD account, which is Severely affecting my CIBIL Score and it's not fair at all from a reputed Bank (ICICI Bank); I hope would receive appropriate response and resolution from this forum...
                          Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0gz8k) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

I am the a/c holder of icici bank from last 7 years,
                            Now they have charged rs. 706.82 under this category dcardfee1789SEP22-AUG23+GST
                            On 28 October 2022.
                            I am not aware what type of charges are these.
                            They says there is no charges of this and deduct my money.
                            Kindly refund my money back to my account.

Who has given right to icici bank to deduct the money without informing us.
                            Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0gza8) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Hi Harshad Parmar here. 826.00 rupees has been deducted from my account as (DMC/[protected] DP CHGS TILL S
                              EP-22) on 26-Oct-2019. I have neither subscribed nor used my demat account till now.

Also i did not get any deduction message alert in my mobile which is registered with mobile banking with icici.

Mentioned the transaction remark - DMC/[protected] DP CHGS TILL SEP-22

We people are here because of trust towards. But this is totally an unacceptable behavior from ICICI. Don't ever do this without a customer acceptance, otherwise we can loose the trust.

Kindly refund my money at earliest.

Spoke with Ashish (Customer Executive)

Contact number : +91 [protected]
                              Dear Customer,
                              We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0gvjf) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
                              [protected]@icicibank.com ? which email?

I have an ICICI money multiplier bond -0898-MMB whose deemed date of allotment is[protected] and redemption date is[protected].
                                Bond holder No 4329-890
                                Certificate No. 16788
                                Customer identification number is 2599212
                                Please tell that how can I redeem the bond
                                Dear Customer,

We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0gvjt) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

I never accepted any policy till now and I don’t have any idea of policy so Plzz refund my amount back to my account . I don’t want any policy from icici so do needful
                                  How can you people deduct my amount without my consent .
                                  Just need my amount back inmediately and I don’t want any policies from icici
                                  I will just close this account .
                                  Just refund my amount back .
                                  Nov 5, 2022
                                  Hello sir / madam, ICICI Bank has deducted amount of rupees 1899 from my icici salary account on 05/11/2022 as (PPL/WPP_SR. [WPP_SR [Protected]]_renewal of policy ). I never accepted any policy till now and iam not aware of any policy of ICICI So Plzz refund back my amount to my account .I don’t want any policy from icici bank right now . So, Plzz kindly refund my amount back .kindly do the needful . I need my money immediately .
                                  Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0gvl2) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

I would like to bring it to your notice that, I got the message from ICICI Bank for amount debited of INR199.00 on 5-Nov-2022 without my concern.
                                    The transaction message says vsi/amazon stan. Neither I had done any transaction and got any OTP during the transaction nor I am a prime member thinking to be auto renewal.
                                    Could you please assist me regarding this. Please find the attachment regarding the same.

05 Nov '22
                                    VSI/AMAZON /[protected]/[protected]
                                    Dear Customer,
                                    We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0gu20) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

I have seeded my ICICI Bank account details on the EPFO website on 29th Sep 2022 and its still pending for verification from Bank's end. I have already Spoken with bank Assist( customer service care).but I didn't get proper response. I have made mistake that entered my previous branch IFSC code while i submitting Bank KYC.I am waiting for more then a month to get rejected or approved. But still shows verification...
                                      Arround rupees 3000/- was deducted from my account on (Nov 04 2022 )under this following statements. Why i am getting all charges from my account? So, i move to call customer care number icici bank. The ivr wanted me to enter my details so fast and then after a few seconds, it's automatically hang up.
                                      I need to know about the charges please help. And why you will charges like these under the name of "nach_ad_rtn_chrg". please kindly check and refund.
                                      Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0gvlc) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.