ICICI Bank

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex
Mumbai City District

ICICI Phone Banking Center

ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032

Registered Office

ICICI Bank Limited, Landmark: Race Course Circle, Vadodara 390 007

Good

ICICI Bank related photos (3222)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

ICICI Bank Photos

ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

I would like to bring to everybody's notice that ICICI Bank filed 3 time to provide me transaction Password, with no fault of mine its web site keep on kicking me out which means not allowing me to login, up on sending on line request at least for 3 types to issure transaction password in return i get a mail from the customer services dept its been forwarded through courier vide airway bill no # ... but this is the third to it did not reached me, its a bad customer services i ever got from any of the bank. customer services do not even care to call and check with the customers whether we got the password or not.

I would we looking forward to hear on this issue atleast if ICICI bank customer services dept awake by looking at this complaint.

Mohammed ABdul Waheed]
cell : [protected]
i am forget internet banking password my complaint no. is SR[protected]
my complaint was- i am forget internet banking password my complaint no. is SR[protected]
but your answer is-you are lucky. I am still waiting, its been 2 months since i asked for a new trading password. And 7 times, i have placed a request. NO USE, ICICI BANK SUCKS!!
please tell me how i get internet banking password
please tell me how i get password
plz tell me how i get password
If you request for Transaction password today. God knows when it reaches.
All banks uses one time passwords. ICICI wants both login and transaction password + OTP.

how many passwords ICICI? why are you troubling customer in the name of security.

The Manager ICICI Bank
    Credit Card Department
    India.

Sub: Reversal of Late Payment Fees and Intrest Charges of
    Credit Card No. [protected]

I hold a credit card of ICICI Bank of above Number [protected]. I have been member of ICICI credit card since Sep.2006. I paid my every bill regularly, But because i was hospitalised in serious condition for last 8 months, that’s why i was Unable to pay my bill on date, even that i have paid minimum due amount regularly. my last payment was Rs.9000. You Have charged Late payment Fee and Intrest Charges every month on my card. I have Called many times to the Customer Care Executives and as well as mailed them for the Reversal of my Late Payment Fee and Intrest Charges, They have comitted me that They will give the reversal of the same but they didn't do so, it was false comittment, even they told me that they will not able to give reversal in one time, will Give reversal in three (3) next staments with Rs.[protected] each and this will reflect in My every next stament, but every time i was disappointed, so it’s a kind request to you That you will consider my mail and give me maximum reversal so that I cleared my all outstandings as soon as possible.

With Best Regards

Seema Sharma ([protected])

The Manager ICICI Bank
    Credit Card Department
    India.

Sub: Reversal of Late Payment Fees and Intrest Charges of
    Credit Card No. [protected]

I hold a credit card of ICICI Bank of above Number [protected].
    Unable to pay my bill on date, even that i have paid minimum due amount regularly. You
    Reversal of my Late Payment Fee and Intrest Charges, They have comitted me that
    They will give the reversal of the same but they didn't do so, it was false
    outstandings as soon as possible.

With Best Regards

Seema Sharma ([protected])
    late fee charged rs. 600 evn tho i payed dues in time
    on the folling dates
    7/7/2008, 8/7/2008
    with service tax followed by 74 rs.
    so, plz get us conformed abt reversal of late fee money
    REMINDER

As my complaint no. 7f11a, pls. reverse my bank statement of credit card no. [protected] and arrange to deliver this by courier or mail. Otherwise, i[censored] can't do this, so pls. cancel my credit card as i got already faid-up either i m going to remove this.

Pls. do needful asap.

Your response is awaited.
    Dear Sir, Date:[protected]
    To,
    The RBI OF INDIA Costumer care manager/ The Complaint Board Manager /To the Manager of Credit Card,
    ICICI BANK INDIA LTD,
    I had written a complaint on Date:- 12/07/2009 against ICICI bank credit card but still this complaint has not solve but the above bank making the HARESMENT, TOURCHING AND USING VERY CHEAP WORDS, I had send the later to ICICI head office Mumbai and Hyderabad and same to RBI Mumbai and Hyderabad also, My card no( [protected]) this my card no but the above bank person has change my Card no [protected] without my knowledge and convert to in EMI which they asking monthly Emi Rs 7, 072-00 per month in 18 months which principal amount Rs86, 000 and I had lot of request to them I pay to ready what about principal amount without interest in 24 months Emi but there not here anything talking very rough language and use very cheap language which is we not able tell any body,
    I request you to you all please see this matter and help me once again I request to you all please help me on this matter and solve and I ready to pay the payment which principal amount in Equal Emi in 24 months.
    I hope to you all and help me on this matter.
    Thanking you,
    OM SUDEEP GOEL
    Card no [protected]. / [protected]

Sir/Madam,
      I am a Mid aged wrking lady and i was having ICICI Banks credit card. Last years in month of march i found unknown transaction on credit card statement. The details given was: amount Rs. 25000/ approx for Nokia mobile purchase from shop S.R Telecom Khar on dated 19 mar 2007. I was shocked because i had never visited that shop in my life time and i gave written complaint about it to bank within a month but bank took no action. When i talk to bank representative, she told me if i pay amount Rs. 3700/ approx. bank will settle the things by sending zero balance statement. Also the representative threat me, that if i dont pay i will be in trouble. That was difficult time as i was pregnant and i was mentally upset as collection agents had started for visiting to my office place. So i paid Rs. 3700/- approx. in excess to bank but next month i got a statement which mentioned above transaction as a 'Desputed'. But still Bank applied a interest and service charges on same transaction. I send several reminders to bank, gives visits to Andheri and Lower parel branch but no one pays heed to my complaint. Bank keeps on sending me statements with more and more demands and threats on telephones and visits to office place by collection agents.After watching my nervous condition, one of my friend advised me to tell these thing to my husband otherwise things will affect to my baby also. So i told all the problem to my husband. We cut the credit card and it in drop box. My husband also visited to bank at andheri and asked for proof of transaction but invain. One day when my husband was carring my mobile, he got a call from collection agent of ICICI bank and that man gave bad words to my husband. We made police complaint in chembur police station. In month of november i got a baby boy. My husband wrote a email to Mr. Kamat (MD) ICICI bank by CC to Reserve Bank Of India and ICICI customer care service. Then my husband got call from ICICI bank service manager meghana kazi. We asked for proof about the transaction and after some days we got another shock after receiving proof (image file) of purchase receipt of mobile. Signature on the receipt was not exactly matching to mine but some one had tried to make my signatures. As we went to police station to make a complaint, police officer on duty refused to take complaint and threat us that if we make complaint, my whole family will be suffer.
      Still bank is sending statement along with phone calls from collection agents and amount has become over Rs. 50, 000/- due to interest on a purchase of mobile which i have never purchased and seen. New charges 'Overlimit' Rs. 500/ are also get added. Three days before i got a legal notice from solicitor of ICICI bank with demand of Rs. 50, 000/ + within 7 days.
      Kindly help me as my whole family is disturbed by such a bad experience by ICICI bank credit card service. I also warn people about this service from ICICI bank.
      please stop the services of ICICI Bank credit card because the service of credit cards is unsatisfactory, problematic and also painful in life who use the cards as I have own experience.
      In future; Plz sent my credit card statement in my e-mai address. My e-mail address is [protected]@yahoo.com .. c/card no;[protected]. ID 427203.

A/149, SWAGAT BUNGLOW-3 Chandkheda Ahmedabad.P.NO.[protected].

THANKS.
      hi i am umesh kumar i am holding this icici bank credit card for more than three years this for the payment i have given the cheque on dated 04 may 2009 to icici collection on 28th of april 2009 but they have misused my cheque by striking the date and sign like me and deposited the cheque in 28th of april that was the bad experience where i want to share.
      hi. in my previous statement it was mentioned that i have redeemed all the 432 points where as i have not
      will you please look in to the matter.
      thanks.
      vijay k. sharma.
      ICICI guys are goons. They can wrongly charge any amount and then make threatning calls.
      I myself have been a victim. There is guy name Vikrant Jethi in collection dept making threatning calls. These calls were made from[protected].

We all should sue them for this

I have not received my bank statement for the quarter ending on 31st December 2007 although the March 2008 is going to be due despite of the complaint No.SR55589498.It has been informed to me by SMS that the statement has been sent through speed post pn[protected] ref.no.ED[protected]IN but when i tried to track the movement at net on speed post site it denies the registry of such reference it is amazing.When i personally enquired in post office there is no receipt of such letter .My adress is not changed and getting all posts except of icici every time almost i have to complain and after a lot of efforts only i get the normal quarter ending statement.
        They say it was sent by the courier but returned back Only god can prove the statement of bank as i am geting all mails sent as my adress is centrally located
        I agree that ICICI bank has no measurement of their service levels.

Mr Kamath and M/s Kochar have to get up from slumber
        and also giving interviews on TV's and look at their .

The service levels Average 14 days to issue a chequebook,
        10 days to issue a fixed deposit receipt and a hopeless
        IVRCL system where the audio quality is so poor as well as the
        spacing of words, not to mention the disbursement of fake notes
        on ATM machines and also the incorrect messages it provides
        when not having enough cash to disburse.

Un trained staff, poor planning, Mis ( in efficient ) management.

Mr Kamath get up from bed start looking around ... other banks are of better service. banking means trust
        create that trust all over again
        My current account sattement for the month of Aug & Sep has not been received. Please submit the same to my user account.

ICICI Bank — Inadequate Service level

ICICI claims to the topmost bank in Indiaqn Private Sector, but does not even qualify to be among the local cooperative banks.

They are having a downtime now from the last Two and half days.

On 14th June 2010, when I had been to the bank to deposit money they never informed that I will not be able to utilize it due to their downtime. Nor was any information send to the customers. It was on late after noon of 15th June 2010, they put an alert on the website stating till18th there will be fluctuations. A week for the top bank to resolve a downtime. Ridiculous!!!!!

I was supposed to make a payment for my trading account (fortunately not ICICI), and had linked ICICI bank account for the same. I have the facility of making transfers from the site through ICICI gateway, but since ICICI was down my stocked where squared off for loss.

ICICI is responsible for the loss due to their inadequate service. Please suggest how I can file a complaint against ICICI bank so that they cover my losses.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Mr.Ravi Kini
          M.V.Kini & Co.

Sub: Notice issued for card payments due.

Dear Mr. Kini

I have received a notice from your firm for recovery on my icici amex card (MVK/ICICI/DLN/9668/2008). I am deeply grieved by this and would like to bring to your notice a few facts which you should have been aware of before issuing a notice with such content to me.

1) I do owe the Credit card Company some dues which I have used to make purchases or expenses which I have never denied. My card was suspended without informing me when the limit was crossed some time back. I had then called the company and intimated them that I had not received the statement due to which the payment was delayed.
          2) I then made a payment of Rs.15, 000/- against an outstanding of Rs. 40, 000 something just to clear the earlier outstanding and to have the card reactivated. In spite of making this payment I was then intimated that the outstanding amount will have to be settled and cleared as they will not be issuing a new card to me at any cost.
          3) I was then told by the customer care executive that they will have someone call me and settle the card amount and clear the entire outstanding to which I agreed. I have not received a single call, letter, mail or any communication from the said company till date for the same.
          4) In fact in all the time that I have had this card I have not received a single phone call or letter to intimate me even the status of my card or if my card payment was late or overdue as is the norm with any finance company, so your point no 2 is absolutely false and demeaning to me.
          5) I am surprised that I had to be sent a legal notice when I thought that the matter was closed from my end and I had agreed to clear the outstanding amount with their representative 6 months back.
          6) Please have someone call me with amount due and mail me the account so I can clear the same as soon as possible. Since the company did not bother to even call me or speak to me before it sent me a legal notice I have decided not to pay any interest or penalties due thereafter as I had intimated them my desire to clear the outstanding and close the account permanently in September itself.
          7) I am sure that now that you are aware of the facts you will make your client understand the system error that they have made and correct the same to the satisfaction of everyone involved. As told to me earlier I will again wait for someone to call me and do the due process of settlement of dues.
          8) As I have written before I am making it clear again that I am not at fault and you have been totally misinformed by the credit card company. Check the records and get me even a single phone call, mail or reminder made by ICICI Amex to me and me intentionally ignoring the same and I will clear the entire due amount with any other penalty that you feel I should pay else just take the principal amount due and close this affair forever. I have personally checked the records with ICICI customer care and the conversation is on record in the month of September 2007.
          9) I have a car loan, mediclaim, life insurance policy from ICIC Lombard which I am not going to renew plus mail this letter to all the concerned people and forums so that you all do lose some good customers.

I will be looking forward to your reply or the company’s reply to this sincere request from my end.

Thanking you,
          Yours truly,

Manish Gawde

I am having demat account in ICICI Direct having the account no: IN[protected]. On 22nd FEb 2008 ICICI...

Today my Niece Flt.Lt.Arti Maheshwari has received a phone call from Mr.Amit Kumar, ( His Mob No.[protected]) Team Leader, Personal Loan, Chattarpur Branch, ICICI, Delhi about confirmation of my details, informing her that I have applied for a loan. I am residing at Agra at Predsent and I have never applied for any loan from your Bank.
            The applicant has given my name and my old telephone no. and also the details of my niece.THIS APPEARS TO BE A FRAUD CASE.
            Please take immedeate steps to stop it. I wouyld like to have confirmation from your end.
            Yours Truly,
            Neeraj Maheshwari
            Aug 13, 2020

i apply loan Rs.50000/- in ICICI PL. but they approved 41000/- only.. finally they give only 38000/-. they take 3000/- for processing charge. after that they i paid 9months due.(18000/-) now i want to pay all amount. but they have to say my balance is 38500/-... i dont know, why they have to put this much amount. if i ask that they will not give response.. just say 38500/- you balance.. am not have this much amount.. any possible to reduce this amount... plz.. give some suggestion for reduce this amount...

thanking you..
            M.santhi
            14/9 andal puram south street.
            madurai-3
            Dear Sir/Madam

I want to loan 200000/-, My mobile no-[protected]

Thank's

Hi Sir,
              I applied for ICICI credit card last year. but it never came to me.
              They try to send it to my place...
              The costomer care,
              Icici home loan Dept,

From,
              Applicant:1) Surekha jeevan Shinde,...

I hope you read this email and take some immediate action.

I am writing on behalf...

ICICI Bank — visa card [Resolved]

Respected sir,

I am working in south africa for 3 years and now i am in dubai. So...
              I have been dealing with ICICI bank for the last 1-2 years with my salary account in ICICI Prulife Limited. Just few days...

ICICI P. L. — icici bank DSA [Resolved]

dear sir/madam

my complan for icici dsa .
              DSA name- concept
              Add-murli bhawan Hazarat gang lucknowbr...

Dear All,

I have also been deceived and cheated by ICICI bank,

i am interested in lodging a complaint against the bank in the consumer court or consumer affairs redressal council,

I want to gather more momentum , and let us unite to reveal the real face of this bank to the soceity.

Anyone else who is cheated by the ICICI BANK is invited to come forward and share the incidence with me at <vikkas.[protected]@gmail.com>

Vikas Asthana
              The ICICI Credit Card Manager
              Subject: Regarding fraudulent transactions on my card. (Service Request Number: 51671054dt 11-1-08)
              I am holding ICICI Amex Card[protected] in 2006. I have not used this card either online or at any swipe machine or in any ATM. The card was safe in a locker. Nobody else has access to the card. I have never used this card for any internet transaction till date. I have never provided card details to anyone on phone or internet. Thus there are no chances of getting the card details such as card number, CVV number, and expiry date etc.
              On 8 -1-08 I got SMS alert for following transaction
              Transaction 1: of Rs 48048-00 on 8/1/2008
              We came to know for more transactions when we reported the matter to Customer care.
              Transaction 2: Rs 956.00 on 8-1-08 ………NO SMS
              Transaction 3: Rs 449.00 on 8-1-08 ………NO SMS
              None of the above transactions were done by me or authorized by me.
              I called up the CUSTOMER CARE as soon as I realized about the fraud and requested for blocking of the card.
              I called up call center to track that person right away but it was not done by your department. If this would have been, the IP address of the computer where all the transactions were attempted from could have been obtained. And this could have helped in getting the unauthorized user caught.
              As we have to report the matter to POLICE & MEDIA, we request you investigate & provide me the establishment from where debit transaction has originated.
              I was going thru the ICICI bank eseva – epayment website, I am surprised to know that a similar complaint has been filed by the card holder of xxxx xxxx xxxx 8002, which has a numerical connection to the last four digits of my card .This is not a coincidence .
              This clearly shows that the some data from your credit card department has been shared with unauthorized persons. This is a serious lapse on your behalf.
              This has resulted an unnecessary trouble & metal stress to me.
              I would like you to take necessary steps to investigate the matter & credit my account with immededite effect.
              Yours truly,
              SUKHJINDER SINGH
              General Manager Dated:24.10.08
              Credit Cards Division
              ICICI Bank (India)

I like to bring the following to your kind notice for taking appropriate step so that a bonafide customer of your bank like me do not suffer for no fault of his own.
              I have been intimated of my payment dispute only on 8th August, 08. Before that neither any documents nor any SMS was sent to me giving me information that I have a pending of Rs.10, 200/- and Rs. 8, 624/- has been deposited to another account (Future Bazar). I have made payment of Rs.8624/- in March, 08 but you have remained silent for the next 4 months (upto july, 08) about the fact that in my card (..6004) there is due of Rs. 10, 200/-. Thereafter I have repeatedly contacted your office at 2A Upper Wood St, Kol but they have unnecessarily delayed about clarifying my queries and suddenly pending of Rs. 10, 2000/- has been shown to be due from August, 08. If you would have informed me about this due in April, 08 I could have easily sent you the dispute form confirming details of transaction within 90 days. So in this regard there is no fault on my part?
              It is beyond my comprehention and belies rationality how on the same date payment is made from my card both at Chennai (Sabari Classic) and Mumbai (Future Bazar). That I was in Chennai on that particular day can be authentificate by the ‘Conference Certificate’ and Government permission order in favour of me.
              I strongly and honestly believe there is a gross mistake on your part for which you are making one of your genuine customers helpless victims. But don’t forget in this even-increasing trend of high competitiveness in financial sector you will not be able to go far being hostile to customers instead of being customer-friendly. However, today I am paying Rs.2100/- (minimum Amount due till Oct, 08, Cheque No.430126 of Bank of Baroda, Jodhpur Park) and also blocked my Credit Card.
              Awaiting you prompt and positive reply.
              Thanking you.
              Dr S. Chakraborty
              Scientist
              (Gazetted Officer)
              CGCRI, Kolkata
              Council Of Scientific & Industrial Research
              (Govt. of India)
              I don't agree with what ever u people are trying to convey about ICICI Bank because. My father has a account and I operate the account till today we have't over drawn or even bounced even single cheque. They give utmost importance for a customer who takes loan and promptly repays it back. The most important aspect people misjudge about a bank like ICICI is that they are fraudulent banks but they aren't, a bank who follows, its policies strictly unlike other banks.I would give full marks to a bank like ICICI Bank it is always the consumers who are at fault and not the banks, till today I have't heard of ICICI bank being compensated to any customers for wrong activities it is the customers who perceives it wrongly because one should't take loans beyond their loan disposable capacities, so a bank like ICICI lends loan without taking much care on the credit worthiness of the person and considers salary as a prime securitization tool for lending loans which is absolutely a wrong method of running a financial institutions. so care as to be a taken by customers before taking loans

Sir/Madam,
                I the undersign state that I had not made the below mentioned transaction which are highlighted: (Indian Railways catering)

Date Ref. Number Transaction Details Transaction Amount

18/02/2007 74477487049002161697104 Indian Railways Catering Rs. 488.64(DR)
                18/02/2007 74477487049002161695223 Indian Railways Catering Rs. 3,109.99(DR)
                18/02/2007 74477487049002161694069 Indian Railways Catering Rs. 2,538.89(DR)
                17/02/2007 74477487049002158439536 Indian Railways Catering Rs. 473.37(DR)
                17/02/2007 74477487049002158438231 Indian Railways Catering Rs. 501.87(DR)
                16/02/2007 74477487049002155615872 Indian Railways Catering Rs. 1,011.89(DR)
                14/02/2007 74544857046223622363302 NEELAM RESTAURANT &BAR Rs. 106.00(DR)
                10/02/2007 65887 CHEQUE PAYMENT RECEIVED, THANK YOU Rs. 1,967.00(CR)
                29/01/2007 74477487030002077838223 S B ELECTRONICS Rs. 5,000.00(DR)
                26/01/2007 EMI INTEREST Rs. 51.64(DR)
                26/01/2007 Service Tax Rs. 6.32(DR)
                26/01/2007 74477487028002062484490 TREND SETTERS Rs. 399.00(DR)
                26/01/2007 EMI PRINCIPAL Rs. 470.86(DR)
                23/01/2007 EMI INTEREST Rs. 69.30(DR)
                23/01/2007 Service Tax Rs. 8.48(DR)
                23/01/2007 EMI PRINCIPAL Rs. 631.95(DR
                18/02/2007 74477487049002161697104 Indian Railways Catering Rs. 488.64(DR)
                18/02/2007 74477487049002161695223 Indian Railways Catering Rs. 3,109.99(DR)
                18/02/2007 74477487049002161694069 Indian Railways Catering Rs. 2,538.89(DR)
                17/02/2007 74477487049002158439536 Indian Railways Catering Rs. 473.37(DR)
                17/02/2007 74477487049002158438231 Indian Railways Catering Rs. 501.87(DR)
                16/02/2007 74477487049002155615872 Indian Railways Catering Rs. 1,011.89(DR)
                18/02/2007 74477487049002161695504 Indian Railways Catering Rs. 1,692.93(DR)
                18/02/2007 Service Tax Rs. 61.20(DR)
                18/02/2007 Over Limit Fee Rs. 500.00(DR)
                18/02/2007 74477487049002161696080 Indian Railways Catering Rs. 1,284.72(DR)
                17/02/2007 74477487049002158438637 Indian Railways Catering Rs. 510.02(DR)
                16/02/2007 74477487049002155616607 Indian Railways Catering Rs. 1,601.31(DR

These transactions reflected in my bill statement dated 18/02/2007 and the due date is 07/03/2007

I am not going to pay for the wrong entry posted in my Account by you which needs to be rectified at the earliest.
                I had made a complaint stating the same on[protected]Icici customer care no.)& the complaint no is SR18723254. & was asked to fax a complaint letter on [protected].

As of today I received a statement with all previous entries for which I made the complaint.

I just want to know why it has been debited again? Can u please verified above case and revert back with positive response as earliest possible.
                As per the Icici investigation they find out this entries other person this person name is Rakesh Thakkar so why this entries not revered in
                Icici bank without any information debited Rs.9800/- My savings account of 13th December 2007

Yours truly

(Swapnil D Mhatre)
                Please update status of my complaint. No one can support of my complaint.[protected] i hope consumer complaint team doing needful on issue
                I have today seen a similar error in my credit card statement

14/06/2009 1/3 EMI Principal - INDIAN RAILWAYS CATERING Rs. 1, 322.43(DR)
                14/06/2009 Orig Amt: 3, 967 on 14-05-09 Bal: 2, 645 Rs. 0.00(CR)
                14/07/2009 2/3 EMI Principal - Rs 1322.43

I never made such transactions. I would request consumer complaint team should take stringent measures to stop such misuse of credit card info by indian railways catering. seems some one is accessing info from irctc database and misusing credit cards and should also take action so that the money should be returned to us. After all why should we suffer?

I have taken a 73000 loan from ICICI bank the EMI of which is 2750 rs. The ICICI bank was not able to withdraw first EMI from...

Personal Loan, mis-sold, documents & cheques not returned after cancellation.

Applied for PL in Nov 2007. All documents, proofs, financial details and "SECURITY CHEQUES" submitted by December (step by step) through Mr Vikas @ Ken Concepts, New Delhi

Forget the loan. After canceling the application ICICI has not even returned anything to me. Call customer care 20 times (the call will keep looping in some pathetic IVR). If you are in good luck that day, somebody will pick the call finally. You get an answer "we have forwarded your request". Wait for eternity to get a response from ICICI.

application # 58687960
                  lot of service request numbers, one for each time I called. two of them are SR49550658, SR56523425

The frauds ICICI bank has contracted
                  Vikas/Himanshu, Ken Concepts, New Delhi
                  Contact number[protected], [protected]

I am still wondering when I am going to get my security cheques back!
                  Totally frustrated with pathetic service of ICICI

Looking for help, how I can get these (censored the actual word) to return my cheques.

All help will be sincerely appreciated.
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  i closed my personal loan on 2008, my pl no. is LPHY[protected]. i didnt get any response from the bank for my clearance of loan. and i didnt get back my checks also. i want that confirmation along with my checks as soon as possible.

raghuram

I am here by to draw your attention that my personal salaried account on ICICI Bank has blocked my amount 27, 000/- (appox) they put it into ledger balance and it's showing the available balance which is -3514/- against a credit card outstanding payment which they say that its is 30, 000 now without my permission. I would like to say that, the credit card of ICICI Bank which I had 3-4 yrs back I have made the last payment of 1500/- in the month of July'07 and asked the collection guy for settlement. But, no body turned up yet and I haven't received any letters or statement after that . Point to notice is that the maximum limit of that card is 13, 000 only and I had a few initial payments like 15000/- many times. Now, when I am following up with them from last 3 days and even I am ready for settlement but not for 30k. Unfortunately, no body helping me to release my amount from the bank side and collection dept. I have recorded all the telephonic conversation for the same as proof. Can you help me to get my money back. Please revert me asap.
                    Aug 13, 2020

I APPLIED FOR CREDIT CARD OF ICICI THROGH NET SOME 3 MONTHS BEFORE. AFTER 1 MONTH I WAS INFORMED THAT I AM ELIGIBLE FOR CARD...
                      I am Parmanand Yadav My ICICIBank AC[protected] Sushant Lok Branch, More than 25000 rupees has been deducted by bank from...