ICICI Bank

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex
Mumbai City District

ICICI Phone Banking Center

ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032

Registered Office

ICICI Bank Limited, Landmark: Race Course Circle, Vadodara 390 007

Good

ICICI Bank related photos (3222)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

ICICI Bank Photos

ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

Respected Sir,

This is to inform your bank is recruiting people scientifically,the person who have open my account is a fraud person,it is because he told to me that he will open ZERO balance savings account and instead of it he had open CURRENT account which is useless.

I dont know how much your bank is giving commision to achieve such target of opening account with a fraud manner.I want to close the account which will take Rs500 for the same but i will take money from him because he had open this account ,I also go to AMBAVADI BRANCH in Ahmedabad but nobody was knowing to him, i had also call to S.G highway branch he is not workin there also than i think he is using the name of bank and the 3rd person is working on behalf of him.I want immediate reply

PLS GET ME SOLUTION WHICH IS RELIABLE

Ambawadi,
Ahmedabad-3800062
Gujarat
Aug 13, 2020
This is saravanan working in isoft R&D as a software engineer, few months back ~7 months, i applied for a gold credit and i was told to given once all the verifications is over,
as of now i did not receive any credit card but i was sent many mails & SMS noting i received
the card already and need to pay credit amount of aroung 5000 as such it is framed that i am using my credit card ( not even i seen my credit card till now ), I am going to make a big
issue around here, before that i need to inform u this .. i wont leave it off, even if i leave
my uncle (Lawyer) wont leave it off. I will do my part

I am Pranjal Barua using a ICICI credit card but long time back after making some minimun payment i failed to pay the amount in regular basis as i had to leave job for some of my studies but still i joined a firm so i can arrange some income. Infact initially i have been communicating with ICICI for settlement & make some provision for me to repay the amount in instalment basis but they refused the offer. Now they are calling at home & me n using all abusing words & threatning me or any of my family members .
    Can i take legal action agaist the recovery agents for using vulgar language against the family members for non payment of dues?

Please help how can i go ahead with this this is really a big humiliation. i want to pay the outstanding but they are not providing any kind of helping hand. There is no CSAT ( Customer Satisfaction) seriously ICICI is all ...

Please help

Looking for a Prompt Reply
    Aug 13, 2020

You can lodge complaint (IPC 506) against recovery people, who are misbehaviour with your family and you.
    June 6, 2008

Ref: Credit Card No.[protected]

To Whom It May Concern:

I have been continuously getting statements for the last 7 – 8 months showing some outstanding dues at my end. It is just to inform you that I have already cleared the outstanding dues and waiting for the settlement slip from your corporate office as said by your representative while clearing the outstanding dues. I am also enclosing the relevant documents for your reference and record. So it is kindly requested you to expedite the above problem so that in future I should not get such statement. I would also like to request you to send me a copy of settlement at the earliest.

Yours sincerely,

(PARVEEN MATHUR)
    I am Vjay pal Singh holding an ICICI credit card. I am also an ICICI salary account holder thru my last company & against same this credit card was issued to me. After making some minimun payments I failed to pay the balance amount on regular basis as I had to change my job in Feb 2008. Now I have been communicating with ICICI for settlement & make some provision like REWRITE OFFER to enable me to repay the amount on regular EMI but ICICI is not accepting the offer. Pls note that I had similar problem with my CITICARD but they themselves offered to reduce on interest & gave me a REWRITE OFFER & now my repayment is on time without any problem. I wish to do same with my ICICI card but I am getting no assistance from the bank. My ICICI account has also been frozen & unfortunately my personal loan (from ICICI itself) whose installments were also from same account are now getting lapsed. Neither I can pay my personal loan installments ontime which were 100% regular till last month (May 2008) nor I am able to pay back on card. I have been asked by helpline excutive to settle my account once & for all to avoid legal action or "MORE" trouble.
    I humbly wish to pay back the CC amt (INR 52406.76 as on 20/05/08) Before I also start getting abusive or threatening calls.
    Pls help. ((+91-[protected]))
    Despite of paying the full amount before the due time against purchase of kodak digital camera on E.M.I. basis, I am getting
    due bill of RS. 6024/- against my credit card no. [protected] and I am getting threatening call from [protected] almost every day (namely bittu).They are using abusive languages also.

Prodip Ghosh
    plot no 143, Michaelnagar
    Kolkata 700133

ICICI — Personal loan issue [Resolved]

[protected][protected][protected]------

From: DEEPAK KADIAN (DEL)
      Sent:...

ICICI Bank — Credit card fraud. [Resolved]

I am Joy from Kolkata.I have never found a fraudulant bank like ICICI.Bank agent used to stand infront...

, Personal Loan Account
      LP CAL [protected]
      For last one year , every month I am to painfully explain the mistake made by ICICI;the position was clarified to their officials some of whom visited my residence and verified the records. On three occassions,I visited ICICI office at Gurusaday Dutta Road (ICICI Bank House, 2nd.floor,Personal Loan Department,3A,Gurusaday Dutta Road.) and request them for rectification of their records.

The registered letters remained unreplied. I am being reminded every month of non-payment of one instalment;my records show all payments have been made and I wanted to know the particular month when the payment was made. They do not reply.

ICICI raised two debits against one and when the next month's debit has not responded (due to inadvertent earlier extra debit),they did not adjust the entry.The story goes on.

Against one debit,they raised two debits and my account was debited twice.I pointed out their blunder.Debits raised :

07.12.2006 Rs.4982.00
      19.12.2006 Rs.4982.00

I do not whom to approach for rectification.

amar lahirimajumdar.
      26/2,PGM Shah Road, Kolkata 700033.
      Aug 13, 2020

I have opened 3in1 A/c with the name of Mrs. Pankaj Saxena & Mr. Ram Lal Saxena. Application...

Dear Sir/ Madam,

My name is Mrs. Seema Marwah from Ghaziabad, (U.P.
        ).I m a customer of ICICI DIRECT since last one year. ICICIDIRECT is one of the worst trading portal which will not be available when you need them. Doing trding using icicidirect in itself is as volatile and risky as stock markets.I made lots of losses due to the problems in their working styles.
        today i again made loss as their site get down again around 1.30 and didnt open till 3.30.
        customer care executives of icicidirect keep me all time on hold and never ever they provide any solution to my problem. I really feel like an handicapped who is lossing money due to others fault.
        I want to compensate my losses incurred due to icici direct site
        failure.I request you to guide me in this regard.
        seema marwah
        ghaziabad

ICICI DIRECT — Worst trading Site

This is the worst possible site that you can possibly trade with. Every time when you try to log on during trading hours in India, you'll always be disappointed. They are charging a hefty brokerage fee, and why cant they maintain a website. If any body has traded in US like me will certainly know the difference. See the way in which the website is organized like Scottrade, TDAmeritrade, etc. ICICI Direct do not have a organized way proving data or info about the company. Why is they still using a NON user friendly website created year's ago? Why cant they go and check how the other trading websites are maintained in other countries and try to change from Stone age. If Somebody know a better user friendly, organized site for trading in India, let me know! I certainly hope if somebody from ICICI take of note of this complaint!!!
        I am using this site for years and I face thse problems every now and then...this is one of the worst, pathetic site...Try to login or place ordrs, it's slow, it throws errors...Now also I am trying to place order for last 30 mins without success...This happens not only during trading hours but also after...
        Hoepless, pathetic, useless...very unprofessional

icicidirect — worst trading

will not login at the correct time and will struck alwasy and says it is not responding when trying to square off some stock.
        Nonsense lost money somany times
        Stay away from ICICIDirect.com. They have pathetic service quality. Not following SEBI mandate.
        No point is escalating matters to Head of Service Quality of COO.They are hopeless...

Dont invest through ICICIDirect.com.
        Icici direct has pethatic service and for that pethatic service they take huge brokerage charges and this makes me angry .

I buy shares around 1 lac for which they charge brokerage 520 + ST And when I sell it with profit of 2500 next week they again charge 520 + ST AND then I left with 1100 only with a huge risk of 1 lac which I take ...
        Wether we are in profit or loss but icici always be in profit ... Hahaha lolz

Now I quit icici and join zerodha and it is better than pethatic icici

I am Icici Bank credit card user, I never use my card for cash withdraw, and also I don't have pin to access ATM.But on 23 feb I got sms from bank that , you withdrew 20,000 rs from your credit card,that time I sent mail to Icici bank customer care, but till date I don't get response from them.Also I called to call center dept.,She said, the approval is showing for 20,000 rs on your a/c,when i told her all detail and when she checked information i my A/C, She said it should be technical problem,you don't have to do anything now.if it show in you monthly bill.then try to dispute it.

If icici bank not supporting his customer and treating like this no one would like to be with Icici bank.

vijay
          Aug 13, 2020

icici bank cr card — wrong commitment

i use ur credit card . ur custmer care call center guide me wrong and commit and promise me for waive off from statement but nothing the problem solve me .
          charanjeet cell no [protected], [protected].

ICICI Bank Credit Card — wrong bill for use of credit card

dear sir,
          i am customer of icici bank. icici bank sent me credit card year of 2006 and given bill of 46480 for use of case credit facility.with other charges.some of transection on this card is year of 2007 than after no transection done.my card no is [protected].for this dues bank debit all my bank balance in my savings a/c.my savings a/c no is[protected].my name is ketan dudhwala.pls sir do needfull me.

ketan dudhwala.

mo-[protected].

To
            The Manager
            ICICI Bank Ltd.
            Sir
            I happen to be one of your customers with two home loans, the...

December 2007

I lost my credit card on 20th September 2007 and three fraudulent transactions amounting to INR 11421/- took place. I informed the bank that I do not stand liable as the credit card had my photo on it, the transaction slips did not have my signatures, and it is primarily the liability of the merchant, or at best the bank, as they fail to ensure that the photo is validated. I raised the dispute putting forwards these issues and expected a coherent answer from the bank for the same.

I initiated the formalities at my end by lodging a police complaint, faxing across the police complaint, and a dispute letter to ICICI Bank (complaint no. SR[protected]. The handling of the procedure right from the start was at best pathetic on the part of the bank as it took me several efforts to get precise information about the logistics of the formalities from the ICICI customer care and to put across the complaint letter across ICICI. Eventually ICICI’s investigating officer (Mr. Govind Singh) also collected the copy of the documents from my residence. Later, he also asked me to fill up a form and post it across Mumbai, which I did.

The bank eventually resolved the dispute in the bank’s favor and asked me to pay up the fraudulent amount without any regards to the issues I had raised in the dispute, as specified above.

My repeated attempts to request ICICI Customer Care (through ICICI netbanking account) to hear my plea, as they did not responded to the issues I raised, turned futile. As advised further by the ICICI Customer Care, I even sent across a hard copy to raise a dispute to get my concerns appropriately addressed. I did not get the response and only after repeated emails, I started receiving insensitive replies that I need to pay up. Moreover each time there was a new official corresponding who never took the pains to go through the entire communication and just replied that I need to pay up. I repetitively insisted that if they had any queries then they should call me up and I’ll be happy to address any issues, but it was of no use.
            After this they (ICICI Customer Care) emailed across their investigational report. I was outraged and horrified on going through their investigational report. The report comprised of consistent lies that the investigating team tried to contact me on phone and I did not responded well. The only time they called me up was when they asked me about the number and the value of fraudulent transactions made while I was in a meeting at office. In reply I requested them to please check out the communication and the dispute I’d raised and then get back to me.
            Moreover, the team asked questions and answered them themselves. For example, the report raised a question as to why did I delayed registering the complaint although I received the SMS on my mobile around 30 min before. In conclusion, they seem to doubt my intentions without even asking the question to me. (In fact, the real reason was that I was driving towards home (Delhi) from office (Gurgaon) and I saw the SMS on reaching home). They also indicated that my relative may be involved and that the photo was not clear.

It turns out that the ICICI investigation team is involved in a cover-up process by generating a farce report. The report is totally absurd without any proofs and any coherent process being followed. Moreover the whole process at ICICI is insensitive, clueless, and irresponsible in its approach.

I intend to only pay for the amount liable to me and not for the fraudulent transactions. Moreover, I am hassled, stressed, and outraged by ICICI’s approach towards their customers. I now intend to take-up this issue to ensure that this does not get repeated with any one else and the bank acts more responsibly to ensure a safety mechanism to prevent misuse of the credit cards.

February 2008

ICICI continues to harass me on the phone and had sent a recovery agent at my home today. I am totally hassled and am seeking a way to put message straight across to ICICI.
            Dear ICICI Bank,

I m holding this card since last 4 years and 9 - 10 months back there were aprx. 22800 rs werec outstanding.For which I submitted 22000 rs. But I never recd any info / call for balance payment of 800 rs. Then after 2 or 3 months bill came of 1700 again so, I discussed again with customer care with detail and he collected 800 cash from my residence and confirmed there only that after this 800 rs I have 0 due towards this card. Again after 2 months I have got a bill of 1700 rs aprx. for which I again called to customer care and after complete discussion of 1/2 hr it was confirmed from your side that I have to pay ONLY 24 RS (twenty four ) for which I asked to send some executive at my residence as I have been not in town usually ( The entire conversation was recorded at urs as well as my phone) . But nobody came to collect that.

Now I just want to know that why this all confusion start and when I was ready to pay the balance amount month back then why nobody collected the amount and why I should pay 10 times the amount of actual.

Being as old customer I request to wave off all pendings so that I can restart use of this card or should I apply of other bank card after disregarding ur ICICI card. As I have other cards too (exp HSBC bank) but never faced such kind of problems.

Pls look in to this on priority and resolve.

Pankaj Sood
            Card No: [protected]
            Why blame the bank when you have not made the payments on time. They are doing a favour by coming to your residence to collect the money. It's your responsibility make the payments. Being out of town is not an excuse. You just have to drop a cheque at any ATM if you cannot make the payment online. What I suggest is that you check with the bank what the current outstanding is and make the full payment.
            Join a consumer forum and take them to the consumer court. ICICI has a reputation of misbehaving. I have taken up several such matters and have them resolved with the help of comsumer forums. Hope it helps.

Ash Bansal
            Yes you have to take any action on this.
            I completely agree that there should be some body to fight with these recovery agents as Bank never involve itself in recovery but give the work to different agencies for this work & when someone make any complaint to Bank they say that those recovery people are not their people.

Even after RBI has made so many Rules in fever of this people like you & me are being harass time to time & we are not able to find any strong organization or any person who can really bring us out of this mess...

Hope that government& RBI will do some thing in this matter also as making rules is easy but getting them implemented is the main part of work...

ICICI Bank Credit Card — INCORRECT REPORTING ON SMS

1. No response to email sent to customer care
            2. Last two months, getting SMS for a misleading amount being shown payable against Idea Cellular bill, which does not exist. Ne details are being produced. I had to make frantic calls & send email for stopping payment. No corrective actions.

We regret the problem caused to you. Please send us your contact details at [protected]@icicibank.com and we shall get in touch with you soon to resolve the matter.Kindly refer "1386854" in the subject line.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.
            Won the case against ICICI at RBI ombudsman (all charges reversed, verbal apology from their senior manager) in 1 year.

Consumer Court took another 3 years to resolve it in my favor and awarded INR 25, 000 (charged as penalty from ICICI).

Do not know if it was worth it.

Pranav

I have followed ICICI Bank collection department for many times, but these guys don't know how to talk and don't...

To,
              The ICICI Credit Card Manager

Subject: Regarding raising dispute for transactions on my card.

I have been issued ICICI Amex Card: XXXX XXXXXX X9006 in 2006. I have not used this card either online or at any swipe machine or in any ATM. The card was safe in a locker. Nobody else has access to the card. I have never provided card details to anyone on phone or internet. Indeed the card is still glued on the same paper as it is dispatched by your office. Thus there are no chances of getting the card details such as card number, CVV number, and expiry date etc.

On 25/02/2008 I got 4 SMS for following transactions:
              "You made a transaction of INR 35,123.00 on 25/02/2008 using Card XXXX9006 at Eseva-Epayment" 4.17 PM.

Please investigate this dispute and provide me with a written statement of the outcome.

Amit Kumar Garg
              Ph. [protected]
              Aug 13, 2020

There was an call frm ur Chennai Office that they have issued an free it Card for my Saving Account[protected].One of an Executive had visited my office also and taken required Document and given one Slip (Application No : W[protected].
              And told me that Card will reach by 21 days.But now One Month past still i have not recd the Credit Card.

Can u pls help me for Tracking the Card.

Regds
              Arun
              sir/madam
              Thier was a call from mumbai [protected] one the executive is saying me that i apply for platinium credit card that is asking me for all information and taken my pan card number and account details and taken the card dispatch.he tell me i will receive a platinium card with 15 days .but i am not receive any card on adress.pls check that the card is dispath or not.
              Naveen Jain
              I have recd a sms that the credit limit of my card is over, but I know it cannot be possible.
              Please clarify
              Lakshmi kumar

S. SANTOSH KRISHNA CARD NO:[protected]

Well ! I am looking for big favour from you, regarding my son's credit care outstanding payment.
              with reference to your letter dated March 21, 2009 a sum of Rs. 56613.55 stands out standing against his card. I only came to know when I deposited a sum of Rs. 8916.59 was adjusted in his credit card out standing due to lien on his saving account.
              2. I have paid a sum of Rs. 30000.00 in cash against his credit card No:[protected]
              3. I have deposited a cheque No:518323 dated30/03/2009 for Rs 19627.00 from LIC in his SB A/C NO:[protected]
              4. A total sum of Rs. 58543.00 was available in his account to settle his credit card out standing.
              5. On approaching one branch to another for the clearance of LIEN on his saving account is still not done.
              6.Speaking to the customer care people was not much helpful.
              7.I am aware as I am not a card holder details of the card won't be available tome.
              8. What I am requesting you, please credit the available amount from his saving account to credit card and release the lien, as early as possible.
              9. I am depositing necessary fund in his saving account to cover EMI for the Home loan.and for his personal loan
              10 Now for the past two months I have to make cash payment along with bouncing charges as there won't be sufficient fund in his savings account due to LIEN on his SB A/c.
              11.You are requested to adjust the amount Rs. 19267.00 now available in his SB A/C against payment due for his credit card.
              12. I am facing lot problem for paying for EMI amount for my HOME LOAN.
              13 I take this opportunity to to do the needful immediately.
              14. you can inform to his mail id : [protected]@yahoo.com
              15. Sir please take this mail as it from santoshkrishna and release the lien on his SB A/C
              16. Please intimate your response Mr. Santosh krshna.cc to me, if appropriate to my mail id. [protected]@gmail.com. mobile [protected]
              17. looking forward to your immediate action to enable me to pay myEMI ICICI home loan which is due
              on 10/05/2009

Best personal regards

k.s. manian
              Father of Santoshkrishna.

credit card no. [protected]
                I had cancelled my card nearly 6months back but i have been receiving the statements every month with late fees,
                the amount charged on my add on card on 09/07/07 for 2095 & 569 have not been used by me for which i had sent a fax
                on 22/08/07 to mumbai branch and they replied that it would take 90days to resolve the problem.After which there has
                been no reponse from the bank and last week i get a call from the legal office saying that i have to settle the amount
                for which i have not used at all.I tried a zillion times to customer care asking me a way out for this problem all i know
                they are just shifting their responsibilities to someone else which is highly annoying and frustrating,they told me
                to contact rajlaxmi[protected] which i never get connected to. Please solve the problem at the earliest and acknowledge
                me the same.
                Dear Team,

Credit Card No: [protected]
                I had received a call from Global Credit Services for ICICI Credit card payment on 13.04.09 and after that a person came to me and collected my cheque and told same will be clreared very soon on 15.04.09,

My Due date was 26.04.09 to clear my payment in credit card, but is was not done by them and till the date it was pending, further to this to clear my Credit payment i went to my near by ICICI bank and deposited case payment against my Credit Payment on 24.04.09 and I had cancelled my cheque against my Credit Card Payment,
                I had not been no reponse from Global Credit Service center which deals Credit work for ICICI bank and for this I had a call at ICICI call center to get details about the Global Credit Service center they are just shifting their responsibilities to someone else which is highly annoying and frustrating, they told me
                to contact Sandeep Ganguly[protected] which i never get connected to. Please solve the problem at the earliest and acknowledge me the same.

Lokraj
                Fraud Transaction :- Rs. 58, 997/- Mr. Jitendra Kumar ICICI A/C No.[protected] and IFSC Code ICIC0001788 (ICICI BANK LTD. NAND NIKETAN TOWNSHIPESSAR HAZIRA SURAT, GUJARAT, PIN 394270)

I am a ICICI bank customer holding with a account no :[protected]Hazira branch, surat) and I have sufficient of money in my account and suddenly on the date of 27/DEC/2014 I had been cheated with a hacker and loosed 58997 /- and not get even a sms messages when ten transactions had been done .

With these issue I went to bank and meet the manager about the incident discussed, but the manager also keep skipped of stating that the problem is related to the police and they should take action and responsible to do the investigation and the branch is not holding any responsibility about the Transactions happened.

It has been noticed that the 10 transactions had been purchased from different sites within the short time which is showing in the account summary.

As a precautions from my side I had blocked all the ATM card and account immediately with the complaint no registered: SR[protected] and SR[protected].

I had done the both complaints to hazira police station & hazira ICICI branch of surat.

It’s a shameful part that nobody had given positive response up to date and still iam keep rounding and waiting my time.

Therefore I am humble requesting to do the needful to part and justice to life as a citizen of India.

Waiting for you positive reply.
                My contact number is [protected] and Email address is [protected]@YAHOO.COm

I have salary account in your bank and there was a fraudulent transaction activity through ATM card on 30th April 2015. As per customer care executives these transactions happened somewhere in Wolverhampton through card swipe, however, the ATM card was with me and I never shared any details with anybody. Below are the complaint details:

Complaint number:[protected]
                Transactions:
                1. MPS/SCHUH 195 /[protected]/0, Amount: 7, 237.48
                2. MPS/PRIMARK /[protected]/0, Amount: 11, 057.26
                3. Surcharge on above transactions on 09/05/2015, Amount: 199.17

Debit card: [protected]

SLA to resolve this complaint was 45 days which is already over and FYI, one of the transactions of amount Rs. 7237.48 was credited back on 18/05/2015 so why there is delay in amount reversal for other transaction(Rs. 11, 057.26) and surcharge (199.17) that was applied? Is one of the transactions fraud and other one is not? The worst part is, there is no communication between customer care, bank and your so called special technical team which is investigating the issue. So every time I call customer care or talk to bank executives, they will just say that investigation is in progress and will not even share contact details of anybody from technical team. I am curious to know if that special team works in isolation without any interaction with banks/customer care?

Mine is not the only case of fraudulent transactions. There have been so many such cases that happened in many salary accounts of my organization recently. The way we are losing our hard earned money is a big question mark on the security of our bank accounts.

Please resolve this issue ASAP as it is very annoying to follow up every second day with you without any fruitful result.

Rakhi Dharmani
                Contact: [protected]

I have an account in ICICI Bank, Johri Bazar, Jaipur.

Account Number[protected]br...

Dear Sir/Mam,
                  I had open three in one account in the year 2001with ICICIDIRECT.COM. following are the details of it.

TRADING A/C- [protected]
                  BANK A/C[protected]
                  DEMAT A/C[protected]
                  Sir, for the above mention account i have submitted three time KY- FORM to Kanpur ICICI BANK, THE MALL but my accout still remain suspended and when ever i personaly visit them they say that because of KY FORM (FLOOD ISSUE) it is so, therefore kindly refil all the information and submit. As with ever time submission of form we dont get any recieving from the bank, therefore we dont have any proof of it. This time i resubmitted the form on december 10th 2007 and i took the mobile no of the concern person i.e. Mr. Pratush ([protected]). After contracting him he said there was some problem in your form try to speak with MR. MUNISH ([protected]) . He told that you had joint account and i need all the details of other holders and for further discussion call Mr. ABHISHEK ([protected]). I Spoke to Mr.ABHISHEK he was quite considerate and told me that till this time he has not even recieved the form and he'll coordinate with Mr Munish for the same and ask me to call him after two days. I contact him after two days , he said he's going for some meeting and will get back to me after half an hour but he didnot. Now for last two days i'm calling him and mr munish as well but both of them are not responding my phone.
                  Sir, i have already closed my joint account very first year and joint holder was my sister, who is married and she is in United States and i dont have her PAN CARD.
                  Sir, my request is that you kindly dont activate my joint account but activate my sole account. and if that is also not possible i'm ready to close the account and some scrips are there in my account ,kindly return them in physical form. As i have activate auto debit option from my bank account you can check from that account i'm being billed/charged for maintainance of single/solo account.
                  i hope my case will be considered at the earliast.

Sicerely,

Dheeraj gupta
                  105/508 1st Floor,
                  Anand Bagh,
                  Kanpur- 208001
                  Mobile: [protected]
                  Aug 13, 2020

Dont invest through ICICIDirect.com.

Dear Sir
                    One of the Most unfortunate thing which I did in my entire life was to visit ICICI Direct - Jogehwari Branch on 21st December'2007 to open my Deemat & on line Trading account. I met Mr Ashish Taneja(Relation Ship Manager) who explained me the procedure and gave me details of all the documents required to be submitted by me.Also promised that the account will be opened within 21 working days. I handed over all the documents in 22nd December'2007 and was informed by Mr Ashish that I will get my online trading account before the Reilance IPO opening day. Till 15th January when I did not get any call . I went to ICICI direct branch to enquire about the same. I was told that Mr Ashish had been transfered and Mr Sanjay Yadav will take care of my Account.Mr Sanjay Yadav promised that I will get My Deemat A/c before the Reliance IPO closure date(i.e 18th Jan'2008).I Didn't get any response from any of ICICI person till 17th Evening. Again I went over personally to the Branch and was informed that you can Bid for the IPO offline and ICICI will provide the OFFline Deemat code and was told that in next three days I will get My Deemat Online trading Account.
                    Even after 27th Jan'2008 when I did not get my online account I went to branch . I was told that my form has been rejected due to my signature not tallying with my Base accounts . I am surprised that after one month they came back saying my form was rejected . I personally went along with Mr Sanjay Yadav to my Base account branch and had my Signature verfied.After all this process I was told by the Acting Centre Incharge that I will get my Account Number before 5th Feb'2008.Even till date i have not got my Account Number and I am still waiting for a response from ICICi person - Mr Sanjay Yadav- Relationship Manager, Mr Mahesh Shinde -Centre Manager, Mr Ujwal Kumthekar- Cluster Manager, Ms Pragya Kalia- Zonal Head. This is the worst service I have seen in my life. The supervisory staff at the ICICI direct.com have very lethargic attitude towards thier work and not worth their Salt , Are Rude to the customer.

Pls help me. I want to file a legal complaint against all the above ICICI direct staff . Pls advice.

icicidirect — Long Delay in Opening Trading Account

previous account was forcelly closed by stupid people of ICICIdirect gurgaon sec-14 branch and new form [protected] has been already taken 3 months.

dont know. what the hell they does with the customer.

last solution i hope to register the FIR in police station.
                    Did you walk to their office ? I have also applied to them for trading account & I don't know if it will happen also with me?

To
                      The manager
                      ICICI

SUBJECT; for income tax certificate of housing loan account numberbr...

I HAVE TAX SEVING BOND NO REF.NO.C[protected] HOLDER.MATURITY ON 2006. LAST TWO YEAR I HAVE WRITEN SEVERAL LETTERS BUT ICICI BANK NOT PAID MY AMOUNT SO FOR. ONCE AGAIN I REQUEST ICICI BANK TO KINDLY PAY/SEND MY AMOUNT TO MY GIVEN ADDRES
                      AJIT SINGH
                      H.NO 559 KHA/149,SRINAGAR,ALAMBAGH,LUCKNOW-226005 MOB.NO.[protected],[protected]
                      Aug 13, 2020

I, Rashmi Rathi holding ICICI credit card.My card number is : xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx.

This is regarding the credit card bill which the ICICI bank is continuously sending me.The bank paid mobile bill which did not belong to me and without asking or intimating me.

Now after 1 year, I am receiving threatening calls that I will be arrested by some collection agency. If thats the same I am ready to launch an FIR in the nearest police station and case a file against the bank with Human Rights.

As far as my knowledge the ICICI bank does not have any paper or electronic authorisation to pay my mobile bill on behalf of me.
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        This is regarding with the ICICI credit card recovery agents.I am holding a credit card of ICICI which i am looking forward to settle out n pay in installment basis. But these agents are not ready to helping me they just insisting me again & again that they want money or else be prepare for harassment. Can any body tell me what kind of rule is this under RBI ? Now i have been receiving hell lot of threating or abusing calls infact they landed in my home & started torturing verbally to my sister & mother..

Please advice me if is there any online complain forum so i can go ahead with that. or i am now also planning to go to CNBC Awaj .
                        Pranjal Barua
                        MY ICICI CREDIT CARD NO.[protected]. THE SAID CARD IS NOT IN USE NOW. IT WAS CANCELLED DUE TO MY OFFICIAL TRANSFER FROM CHENNI TO NAGALAND. THE LAST BALANCE DUE TO MAKE PAYMNETS WAS RS. AROUND 5000/- AND IT WAS FULLY PAID FROM MY WIFE SAVINGS BANK A/C i.e., STATE BANK OF INDIA, MADIPAKKOM BRANCH, MADIPAKKOM, CHENNAI-91 DURING JANUARY 2007. STILL THE ICICI CREDIT CARD SECTION LODGING ME THAT IT IS STILL OUTSTANDING AND NOW I HAVE TO PAY RS.12106/-. STILL I AM OUT OF STATION THEY ARE SIMPLY DISTURINING MY WIFE OVER PHONE AND ASKING THEM TO CLEAR THE OUTSTANDING. WE HAVE ALREADY TOLD OVER PHONE REGARDING THE DETAILS OF PAYMENTS i.e, CHEQUE NO., DATE, AMOUNT, AND THE NAME OF BANK WITH ADDRESS. WE HAVE PERSONALLY APPROACHED THE SBI MADIPAKKOM, CHENNAI BRANCH AND CONSULTED THE BRANCH MANAGER. AS PER THE MANAGER IT WAS CLEARED IN JAN 2007 ITSELF AND THE SAME THING WAS ALREADY COMMUNICATED TO THE ICICI BANK. I ALSO CONSULTED THE RPC CENTRE CHENNAI. THEY ALSO AGREED. MY WIFE IS A HAEART PATIENT AND THIS HAS BECOME A NUICENCE TO ME AND MY FAMILY MEMBERS. NOW THEY ARE SENDING THE ADVOCATE NOTICE TO PRESENT BEFORE THEM. SINCE I AM NOT IN STATION KINDLY HELP ME IN WHAT MANNER I SHOULD APPRACH OR OTHERWISE I SHOULD SEEK BEFORE THE CONCUMER COURT. KINDLY DO NEEDFUL AND OBLIEGE. I HOPE YOU WILL INSTRUCT THE CONCERNED OFFICIAL TO LOOK INTO MATTER AND POST ME A REPLY IMMEDIATELY.
                        How can the bank make threatening calls to the customer, which is totally against the recent supreme court guidelines?

please let me know the status of my personal loan processing, reference number[protected]...