Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 1, 2022

File a complaint to Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Having problems with Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

1800 233 3555

View more phone numbers

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] reviews & complaints page 10

CRFW+49V, Pune, Maharashtra 411046

This petrol pump people are cheating customers by filling less petrol and charging more.

If you go on Google review, every customer says same story.
If customer says 2000.

They will fill for 400 and the stop saying ho gaya.
Them when u correct them they say suna nahi tha.
Then they will do 1600 saying 400 pahle and 1600 jo gaya..when they...
Sir I filled diesel for 2000 rs on 29th may-in ioc maheshwara filling station in Banavara hassan district karnataka
They gave me gpay number [protected]
And I transferred
They told me it is not transferred so again after they gave me scanner i again I transferred 2000 rs
Now after checking my gpay I am calling that person pramod he stopped answering
And the fuel station number doesn’t work or don’t...

Senthil balaji Indian oil petrol pump is in
Kadayanallur to tenkasi road tamilnadu
They refused to use toilet in their pump we ask but they said no
Working staff[protected] night 11 clock was rude please take immediate action it will example of all pumps
Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order for Cons No [protected] is registered with Ref No.[protected].Refil expected delivery: 0 days
    Reference to subject gas cylinder delivery booking, The cylinder is not delivered at my premises even after repeated follow up from the agency- Devi Gas, Ranchi.
    The delivery boy asks to come with empty cylinder and take the filled one. Request urgent support
    Uma Devi

Cheating customers with wrong meter and diverting customers with mileage pack. BIGGEST FRAUD BUNK...

I have got 2500 refund only from previous gas agency .
      Here they are asking 350 rs as a company charge.
      Please help
      No action since last two days

This gas station in Gurgaon sec 39 is cheating and not giving the right amount of fuel. Every time we go there, as them for 'Full Tank', they always pretend that they didnt hear and then stop the meter at 300. There are 2 workers (Vinod & Pramod- not sure if they even told me their real names), could clearly be seen that they were cheating at the time of filling petrol. When confronted, we were even offered to refund 300 Rs, whcih ofcourse...
        Staff tell this dispenser is closed but dispensor not off next customer come he is fill the petrol same dispensor...
        Dear sir shaheed chaman petroleum Sector 54 noida they are totaly fraud and they do fraud with me when I bought petrol of 180 Rs but they fill only 80 Rs and I fill petrol at Time 6:34 pm but they are giving me a slip of 6:30 pm and they are saying that this fault is normal.
        My Name Is Mohd Faisal Afatab and my contact no is [protected] please slconsider my complaint against Shaheed chaman petroleum Sector 54 noida otherwise I will...

Jayvee &Yesterday, i.e. 25 May'21 I fueled up petrol to my bike for Rs. 111 and to my Surprise it hardly provided the mileage less then 20 kms which is shocking.

Today morning @9:00 AM to raise the concern and requested the staff to provide the Complaint book which is clearly denied that the Complaint book is not with us and it is with the Manager who will visit around 10:30 AM.

Would request the team to look into this matter and resolve the issue on priority.

Dealer: Jayvee & CO
        Dealer Code: 109386

Kuljeeth Singh
        [protected] CO, PS Sadar, Gawal Mandi Chowk

Respected sir

veera anjeneya gas agency forcing us to make payment of rs 258 for checking safety of cylinder. He inform that its collected by IOC. when i ask why ahould I pay agency saying its compulsory or else we wint supply cylinders!!! why they harrasing the consumers already cylinder price is so high..in addition to this harrasing us for making payment of 258 rs.

they say if cylinder blast we are not responsible...is...

Dear sir/madam,

1 week ago, I filled my bike in Indian Oil Petrol Pump at Tiloi, Amethi, Uttar Pradesh, 229309. In bike starting problem occurs, when mechanic attended my bike, he found water in my bike.

Please look into the matter & please do the needful.

Raghvendra Pratap Singh

Indane Gas — Indane gas cylinder not delivered

It's been a month o[censored]nsuccessful indane gas cylinder booking. Booked on 7th May, we waited for a week but cylinder was not delivered. The delivery boy disconnects the call and office person just asks to again call the same delivery person. The booking was automatically cancelled. We rebooted again on 16th May, same there was no response, . The delivery boy asks for the location but never comes. Again the booking got canceled. We rebooked...
            I had booked a refill on 8 may to local dealer Vibhuti indane Kharsia District Raigarh Chhattisgarh 496661.
            But till today 24 may 2022 I didn't get delivery and no help from customer care support also.
            My consumer no is [protected]....
            Rat me 11 baje ke bad bansur alwar main market me isthit ak matr Indian oil petrol pump band kar diya jata h jisse rat me petrol nhi Milne se bahut pareshani ka samna karna padta h or kisi bi amanviy gatna hone ki sambhawna bad jati hai please slove this problem...
            +1 videos
            Dear Team,

In kaithal Garg and Garg petrol pump time management is very poor not even taken care how people standing 30 min to 1 hours in line but management of Sales on both station of cng very poor.

Most time single station running without having issue some time man management problem only single sales man handle one station earlier single handle both side.

Major concern sales manager aware...

Lpg cylinder is filled with water and the gas agency is not exchanging the cylinder

Dear Team,

I was waiting for CNG at indian oil petrol pump sigra varanasi, where the person who was filling the cng was allowing other vehicles who are entering without line, when i objected they misbehave and said that u can wait 5 mins..this scenario is of 8.32 PM at sigra petrol pump varanasi.
              My contact no. Is [protected]...

Hi i want to raise an compalint against Indian oil petrol pump area Malkajgiri opposite to anutex shopping mall pin code 500047.
              I see that they are tamepring meters and fooling people...they are using test can petrol to fill petrol in two wheelers when asked about this workers using foul language.Requested to please take an immediate action

Went to IOC NRC petrol station dhanuvachapuram on 18/05 evening. They delayes to attend me and i am with my family. I asked them to fill my bike and the response from one of the staff too rude. There is no supervisory staffs available in that location.