Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC]
Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Ltd.

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Customer Care

Train PNR Status Enquiry Through Single Number:
Calling 139

View More Information...

Load

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] related photos (2389)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Photos

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Complaints & Reviews

(I) I had booked a ticked with PNR No. [protected] Train No. 09038 DOJ 29.01.2021. For which i had filed TDR due to RAC after...

Ticket was cancelled on 22.03.2021. The refund amount has not been credited. In the irctc site it is showing that amount has been sent to credit& debit card/net banking/ wallet powered by Zaakpay .
The refund I'd is [protected].
Refund of cancel ticket not credited
Mar 30, 2021

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The website is not sending mobile verification code on my mobile. And, therefore I am not able to log-in into the IRCTC website.

Kindly check and resolve as soon as possible, as I have to take printouts of my booked tickets and later make other bookings too

Username :aneeshabsoman
    mobile number:[protected]

Thanks & Regards,
    Aneesha B Soman
    Mar 27, 2021

I made payment for the ticket..after the session out I cant able to book a ticket.

I forget the password when I gave authentication verification.. but another option also has given to change the password that also not worked.

IRCTC messages cames to my registered mobile.

My User Id: ABINESHA
      Payment Issue in IRCTC
      Mar 26, 2021

Yesterday I booked ticket from irctc tired make the payment through irctc razorpay using googlepay amount of Rs136.80 in googlepay its showing as transcation successfully but ticket is not booked...kindly look into it and I request to refund the amount.
        Amount debited from my account
        Mar 26, 2021

Cancelled my confirmed booking PNR [protected], on 12/03/2021,
          I was informed that a refund of Rs.3350-00 will be made in few days.
          I have not received the amount till today 24/03/2021
          Mar 24, 2021

Respected sir
            I am account holder of Naharkatia branch.My account no is [protected].
            On date 4th feb 2021 an amount rs 8304 was debited from my account for the payment of irctc ticket booking.

The ticket has been cancelled on date 4th march 2021 and refund has been initiated by irctc .the refund transaction details, as provided by irctc as mentioned below:
            Refund proccesing date 4th of march 2021

Reference No -------Debited amount

17203011061108320216792---3107
            30001010621035190594572--1047
            30001010621035190553180--1047
            17203011061108320218889--3107

I have not yet receved the refund amount in my bank account.kindly do the needful.
            Mar 23, 2021

My IRCTC refund not creadit in account Refund no.creadit in account Ref no ZP5ba7d1c50e4f6
              Mar 22, 2021

SUDARSAn sha
                Bhadrakh, odisha
                Dear sir;
                On 22/03/201.I made online payment for irctc e-ticket book Rs....
                Myy pnr number [protected] coach no A2 13.
                Irctc employee take order for food and provide food in Paniahwa
                Food...
                Hi Team,
                I have filed the TDR on for the PNR No [[protected]], as the train was partially cancelled and not reaching...

Every time this happens. They make us login 23213423 times in between as it is someone's bank account[protected] times captcha entries are done and if something wrong happens then search for the train again and then repeat all again 23213423 logins ..

I suggest the web and app developers of IRCTC to go home and sleep for a while. Requesting IRCTC to close your online booking service and open a tea stall that will be better... But your offline services are amazing. Only online services are disturbing me . that it.
                Mar 19, 2021

I booked a ticket from IRCTC mobile app on March 8th with date of journey March 18th. But the PNR status shows...

I have booked Three tickets from CBE to NJP for journey date on 13th Jan 2021 in IRCTC for train No.02507. However on 12th Jan 2021 after the chart prepared i have got One ticket in RAC and Two tickets were in WL. So i filed TDR by selecting with reason Party Partially Confirmed/Waitlisted And All Passengers Did Not Travel on 12th Jan 2021 at 02:09 PM. However they rejected by mentioning repudiated by system as per the Indian Railways Refund Rules. But even after mailing them several times to [protected]@irctc.co.in for atleast refund for the WL tickets, they are not replying. At least the waitlisted tickets amount to be refunded. But as per rules i have filed TDR 1 day before the arrival of train at my destination and they should refund the amount for RAC ticket also. Please help.
                  Mar 16, 2021

Sir I booked a two tickets from Itarsi to Kalyan on 04/02/2021 but one ticket is not confirm and the last status was RLWL1 and another one is confirmed. But till date I didn't received the refund fare from that one ticket which was not confirm. My PNR is [protected].
                    Refund not credit in my account
                    Mar 15, 2021

I have been trying to book train ticket for the last 3 days and I have had this error come up in the last stage every day.
                      email : s.[protected]@gmail.com
                      IRCTC id : Vis_Vin
                      Mar 14, 2021

I have applied for TDR against PNR no. [protected] dated 13.11.2020 for train not reaching boarding station. In this regard,...

I tried booking tickets on IRCTC twice by Googlepay. My money got deducted both times but the ticket was not booked.
                        Mar 11, 2021

I booked two tickets on irctc app using PHONEPE app. Both the tickets got canceled and the amount was refunded from irctc...

I paid via google pay to irctc razorpay the amount got deducted but tickets were not booked. As i attached screenshots. There's no booked tickets of 10 March but payment was succesful through google pay
                          Tickets not booked but amount deducted
                          Mar 11, 2021