Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC]
Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Ltd.

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Customer Care

Calling 139

View More Information...

Load

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Complaints & Reviews

I am trying to login to IRCTC for ticket booking but it is asking for mobile verification and when we proceed for the same the OTP is not being received on mobile.

This has lead to not allowing of booking tickets since last 15 days

Stil the OTP is not being received on my registered number [protected].

Please Resolve the issue on urgent basis.

Thanks and Regards,
CA Raj S Shah
Jul 31, 2021

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm trying to register new account with IRCTC, I verified Email, But Mobile verification is pending because I'm not getting OTP.

I have tried this mobile app and website both for last 3 days without any luck.

I searched across social media and found a lot o[censored]sers are complaining about the same. So it seems OTP service is not working.

Please Fix it ASAP. its critical.
    Jul 28, 2021

Money deduct from paytm but R-wallet is not recharged.

order id: [protected]

UPI ref. ID...
      I was cancelled three tickets by booking ID [protected] on 24/07/2021 where tickets cancellation was confirmed but amount...

Dear Sir/Madum

I am unable to receive OTP from IRCTC on my mobile number for verification that's why I am unable to login to IRCTC.
      Please help me out.
      Himanshu
      Jul 27, 2021

I ordered food from IRCTC app at Gudur(GDR), but didn't get the delivery of food. Also I did the payment online. Now, what is the confirmation that IRCTC will come to know that the order is delivered or not ?
        Case-1: If delivered it will come to know through the OTP share, (these days delivery boy doesn't even ask for the OTP)
        Case-2: If not delivered?? This needs to be answered by IRCTC.
        I finally want to raise a complaint regarding the service your are trying to provide.
        Jul 25, 2021

My money was deducted from gpay transaction is showing settled but the ticket is not yet booked....
          Dear Sir
          I have booked a ticket on IRCTC having PNR [protected] and paid by bhim upi. I cancelled this ticket on 29...
          PNR number: [protected]
          Name Kunal Dwari
          Email ID kunal.[protected]@live.com

I Cancelled a train...

I am trying to login to my IRCTC account but website is not sending OTP to my mobile number.

Kindly help urgently.

Thank you.

CA Shreya Dosi
          Jul 21, 2021
          Got the OTP
          Jul 19, 2021

Ticket not yet booked but amount debited from my account and refund not yet received kindly clear the issue as soon as possible...

Respected Sir, it is to inform you that in
            BBS railway station All stall vendor selling all itmes with ₹5 extra charge on mrp. it is therefore requested to look into the matter and take some action to stop cheating for thousands of passengers. thanking you
            Was this information
            Jul 19, 2021

I made a payment on July 17 2021 to irctc amount deducted but purchase not complete also I made contact with irctc they said contact your bank
              UPI transection id[protected]
              Jul 18, 2021

IRCTC didn't think about passanger, If a person having two tickets for a journey, it means they will take a train in two part for a journey. Because direct train routes is not available...
                Jul 18, 2021

Hello! I forgot my IRCTC user ID and password and unfortunately deleted my email ID nikhil.[protected]@yahoo.com

However, I still have my phone number [protected] linked to the account.

Could you please send me the userID and password changing link to my phone number?

You can mail me on [protected]@gmail.com
                  Jul 17, 2021

Sir/Mam,
                    I have Filled TDR for

PNR [protected]
                    From : Ratlam To : Vadodara on date 09/07/21...
                    This complaint is in continuation of my previous complaint.

On 14th July, I wanted to book a ticket from my...

Hello
                    My IRCTC UserName is Anjani443 and email id - [protected]@gmail.com, mobile number - [protected].

I wanted to book a CC ticket ASR NDLS SPL(04666), 15th july 2021 from Amritsar to Rajpura fare INR 455/- .

While booking, I submitted by bank OTP and then proceeded to verify my email id and mobile number . I got OTP on email address and verified it but NO OTP WAS SENT on my mobile even after repeated attempts. And I'm not able to access my account as its showing I EXCEEDED OTP limit for today.

And charges got deducted from my bank and I COULD'NT BOOK IT.

Please look into this matter as soon as possible
                    Jul 14, 2021

I Uday Kumar with PNR NO. V96J7C. I gave several representations regarding my refund from May. Three months passed but, they did not credited my refund to my account. Despite SPICEJET airlines transacted the amount into the mediator platform i.e IRCTC AIR in the month of March for cancellation of tickets due to airlines.
                      I would like to inform that I submitted all the documents they asked for refund formalities.
                      I have been waiting for the refund for the last 3 months.
                      Please take the necessary action.
                      Aug 10, 2021
                      I received my refund at last
                      Jul 13, 2021