Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Customer Care
Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Ltd.

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Customer Care

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Ltd.

TwitterFacebook

Calling 139

View More Information...

Bad

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Complaints & Reviews

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] — money debited from account but ticket not booked

Deepak20192 on Oct 2, 2019
I have booked ticket booking status is showing pending from bank end but money got debited from my account.

Booking transaction id: [protected]
Booking status: pending from bank end

Train no./name: 12167 / ltt muv express
Ticket type: e-ticket
From: kalyan jn (Kyn) 10 oct 2019
To: varanasi jn (Bsb) 11 oct 2019 00:00 hrs
Booking date: 02 oct 2019...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Railways

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] — refund of money of a failed transaction

Ashutosh3910 on Oct 2, 2019
I was booking 3nos 3a tickets from the irctc on 02.10.19. But due to some reasons the transaction got failed and the money got deducted from my account but ticket not booked.
After few hours i checked my refund status in my irctc account it is telling that the money has been credited but when i checked my bank account it is actually not credited to my account...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Railways

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] — refund not received for failed transaction done on 5th sept 2019

hdvora on Sep 30, 2019
Hi team,

Good afternoon. I had tried to book a railway ticket on 5th sept 2019 and the transaction has failed but money has been debited from my account twice but i have still not received my refund.

I have provided all the update to irctc on phone and email but no response yet. The ticket number raised for this problem is — 5041976 but no email response has been received.

When i call the call center they keep the phone on hold saying that it is being transferred to senior desk but the call is disconnected. This was done 5 times...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Railways

Irctc — recovering my disabled irctc user id.

iamsid13 on Sep 29, 2019
I just made my irctc user id 2-3 days back for booking my train tickets in future and booked one too from kolkata (Koaa) to patna jn (Pnbe) by debit card payments. The server was too slow and was disrupting every second. That's why many of my login attempts were failed initially and even when i was making by payment through card it failed once. And was successfull in second attempt. I don't know the reason but my i found out today that my user id is disabled. May be many of login attempts or failed transaction but this has nothing to do with any frauds. That was a complete server problem. I hope...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Railways

Irctc — "pending from bank end" money debited but ticket not booked

bhushan ugale on Sep 29, 2019
I booked the ticket on 10th of November from the website of IRCTC but after the money deducted from my BHIM UPI i got the message "Pending From Bank End" so please refund the amount asap. my details are as follows.
From : DVL to BPK
Booking Transaction Id : [protected]
Bank Name: Pay using BHIM (Powered by HDFC BANK) also accepts UPI
Date : 10 November 2019...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Railways

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] — ticket was cancelled but not refund my account

Danish Aryan on Sep 29, 2019
My name danish and am residence meena bazaar imamabada sir, i hope that help me, sir my ticket waitlist booked and pnr number is [protected] after sometimetime same ticket cancelled but not refunded money my account so plz help me sir sbcose why refunded money my not account plz sir i request for u help me refunded my money today date ticket booked 29/09/201...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Railways

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] — filed tdr but refund denied

Rai Shailendra on Sep 29, 2019
I booked 2 to tickets on 23 june 2019.
3rd ac and sleeper. Both were rac.
So immediately after charting, i filed tdr for sleeper and traveled on the ac ticket.
After 3 months railway is saying that the passenger traveled. And asking for proof.
I have the email of confirmation of the tdr. Which shows the date and timing, that the railway received my tdr request atleast 3:30 before train departure.
Screenshot of the email is attached is photo section....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Railways

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] — unreserved people are border and fabused with bad words

[email protected] on Sep 28, 2019
I am travelling in train 16220 from bangalore to mysore.in bangalore 100s o[censored]nreserved people are boarded into the train and fighting for seats and also abused with bad words. Even we don't have path to go to toilets also because of crowd in reserved compartment. No action taken by ticket collector. This worst experience that i spent money and reserved the ticket and still i faced all security issues.

After this experience i am suggesting people don't travel in train.

Train number:16220
Bogi : s1
Seat number: 57, 58, 59, 60
Contact number:[protected]

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] — food complaint

Srinivason K U on Sep 27, 2019

We were traveling in train from chennai to virudunagar (Pnr-[protected], trn:16127, dt:27-09-19, coach - b1 - 5 & 6).

We ordered lunch (Rs.70 per lunch) thru catering person, who came and took order inside the coach.

But to our surprise, the person supplied us just a variety rice (Tomatto rice & small portion of lemon pickle). The rice used are idly rice (Only suitable for preparing idly & dosa).

In fact after eating, my stomach got upset and suffering.

When i informed the tte, he just ignored my concern.
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Fast Food Restaurants

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] — irctc tdr status showing cr repudiate

Aditara on Sep 27, 2019
Dear sir/madam, i had booked a ticket from mumbai to kudal journey date 5th sept 2019 for my parents who are senior citizens, but the train got late from more than 4-5 hours. I had filed the tdr on the same day at 5th sept 15:54:21 hrs. The status of tdr showing cr repudiate. They were was waiting for the train but the train got late so much so i have filled the tdr little late. Please help me on this asap. As per rule total amount of ticket should be refunded if the train gets late more than 3 hours.
Pnr: [protected] transaction id: [protected]
Date of journey: 5th sept 2019
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Railways

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] — money deducted 2 times by irctc but no ticket booked and money refunded

rucksana ahamed on Sep 26, 2019
I wanted to renew my season ticket on 26/09/2019 through my uts app.
1st time, rs 200/- had been deducted from my icici bank account but uts showed booking failed at 1.25 p. M today. For the 2nd time i've tried to recharge from my paytm account, this time rs 187/- had been deducted by irctc again at 1.26 p. M but no booking done.
I request to the authority to renew my season ticket as soon as possible which is expired today and refund my extra balances. Total money deducted was rs 387/- by irctc. At present i am not able to purchase new ticket & pls make your services better....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Business & Finances

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] — insect in curd (curd pack was purchased by me in running train)

dpadvertising on Sep 26, 2019

Varun singh
To:anand. [protected]@motherdairy.com
26 apr at 1:44 pm

Dear

This is only for information that this product (Mother dairy sweet curd-85 gm) was purchased by me in train no. 12307 between ddu & prayagraj station for my daughter which was eating by her. At the time of eating she told that any dark color material is in curd than we checked and found that this was small insect (Illiya) in curd (Already at the pack top on image no.[protected]

Bill is also attached with mail.

Already my daughter had eaten some...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Food

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] — tatkal ticket amount not refunded even when train is diverted

Manjusha Jayam on Sep 26, 2019
I have booked a ticket from bangalore to ballari (Pnr: [protected]) for hampi express to travel on 25th september. At the time of booking it allowed me to book to ballari.
But later the train has been diverted and it is not going to ballari.
So, i have cancelled the ticket and tried to to file tdr, but it is not giving me option to file.
Even when i contacted customer care they are just saying "no refund will be granted on cancellation of confirmed tatkal ticket."
I would agree to this if i have cancelled the ticket with my personal reason. How am i responsible if the...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Railways

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] — cancellation amount not refunded in account

akshatsaxena22 on Sep 26, 2019
Saturday 26 oct 2019 cancelled
Transaction id: [protected]
Pnr: [protected]
Train no./name: 12004 / ljn swran shtbd
Transaction date: 20 sep 2019
New delhi (Ndls) to lucknow ne (Ljn)
Refund status: refunded
Cancellation/refund id: [protected]
Bank name: visa/master card (Powered by icici bank)
Booking amount: 4350.0
Refund amount: 4220.0
Refund date: 23 sep 2019

But this amount is not refunded in account...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Railways

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] — money deducted but transaction failed on irctc

Saurabh Marda on Sep 25, 2019
An amount of rupees1340 was deducted on 26 april 2019 while i was trying to book a ticket on the irctc website.

And i have made the payment by bhim upi application but it shows transaction failed on the irctc website but it shows money had been transferred on the bhim upi application, when opening the bhim application it shows a number which connects directly to the bank and on talking to the bank executive they tell me i need to make a complaint with the bhim upi application and the biggest thing of all, my irctc account shows no transaction performed.
Irctc user name: saurabhmarda
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Banks

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] — train was late more than 3 hrs tdr filed but cr repudiate

Aditya Raj q on Sep 25, 2019
My pnr no is [protected]
I have booked my ticket from varanasi (Bsb) to patna (Pnbe). Kota patna express
Train was running late more than 3 hrs filed tdr and cancelled my ticket but the status of tdr is cr repudiate. This tdr process is horrible. Previous process was very well that when the train was late, cancel your ticket and the amount will refunded to your account. I want my money back....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Railways

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] — t d r refund not received

suryam5555 on Sep 24, 2019
Tdr history
Saturday — 17-aug 2019 tdr entered
Pnr number : [protected] — transaction id : [protected]
Train name : ns dmm exp — train no.: 17247 — narasapur (Ns) pakala jn (Pak)
Tdr filing date : 18-aug-2019 11:14:23 hrs
Quota : general (Gn) — class : third ac (3a)
Tdr status : tdr entered — tdr zone : konkan railway (Kr)
Tdr reason : party partially confirmed/waitlisted and waitlisted passengers did not travel.
Tdr filed date : 18-aug-2019 11:14:23 hrs
Nameagegender booking statuscurrent status
Suryanarayana64male...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Railways

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] — ticket refund not received

aaavk on Sep 24, 2019
Refund status
Ticket/journey details
Registration no.[protected] pnr no. [protected]
Journey date 16/06/2019 class 2a
Train no. 14206 train name dli fd exp
Station from dli station to fd
Boarding point dli reservation upto fd
Ticket no. 0 quota e
Date of booking 21/05/2019 total ticket fare (Rs.) 2650
Transaction id [protected] pass/warrent no. 0
Passenger details
Name gender age book status current
Status conc. Code quota refund claim reason
Astha singh f 16 a1, 40 a1, 40 gn train diverted and not touching
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Railways

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] — food not delivered, though it was prepaid

Mushtaq Ahmed Siddiqui on Sep 23, 2019
I (Munib miya aged 68) and my wife (Hadisan aged 67) were on board 11016 kushinagar from gkp to ltt on 15.09.2019.
I had ordered a food in bhopal through e-catering with the payment done through internet banking. But the food was not delivered. When i tracked the ordered through e-catering website, it was showing that the food was delivered at 06:20 on 16.09.2019, whereas the train reached around 12:00.

Kindly resolve....
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Railways

Irctc — irctc regarding refund amount against ticket cancellation dated on 17/08/2019 :-

Deepak Prakash Gaur on Sep 23, 2019
Dear team,

Please go through the below mail received from irctc regarding refund amount against ticket cancellation dated on 17/08/2019 :-

Dear customer,
We wish to inform you that, with reference to refund against pnr number null /irctc transaction id [protected], an amount of rs. 1820.49 has been processed as per below details:
Date of cancellation of e-ticket/date of failure of e-ticket booking: 12-aug-2019
Refund processing date: 16-aug-2019
Refund amount: 1820.49
Refund reference no: [protected]
Payment option...

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
Zestmoney
still not my loan amount but emi chart ready
(4 minutes ago)
Akt Enterprises
harassment and blackmailing
(4 minutes ago)
Flipkart
delay delivery by flipkart
(6 minutes ago)
Renault
very hard clutch in renault duster rxli
(6 minutes ago)
Ezone Enterprises
ezone fraud call received from maharashtra ezone enterprises