Indian Railways — wrong charge

I went to old jaipur railway station to take one item from him as his route was from jaipur, my brother who had already come there and was waiting for me the train was about to leave i rushed in and took items from him and then tt caught me suddenly and asked for ticket, i was caught by him for not having a ticket; i explained him that i was not aware about the procedure and also i rushedinn hurry (I was indeed not aware about the same) but he was not in mood to let me go and in the meantime real tresspassers went through.
I asked him to let me go and take platform ticket but didn't allowed ne
He fined me rs.300.in the meantime so many people crossed him but he didnt check them.
It was a terrible & frustrating experience for me.
There should be effecient system in railway so that nobody can enter the plateform untill a ticket is available instead of paying a heavy fine for nothing. (That too when u were not at all aware of the same).

[Jan 28, 2019] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Everyday train 12678 late by 1 hour and 1.30 hrs late to hosur by 19.30hrs
please change the intercity schedule 1 hour earlier at source station and make the passengers happy
Sir
I am a patient of axial spondyloarthritis with medical document. Transferring from a hospital to another. I have a pnr no with [protected].its a 3AC reservation. Train no 12345 for howrah to guwahati. If possible pls confirm the ticket.
Senior setizen78 &72 (angeoplastic ciserion), a lady of 45yrs.may kindly be allotted lower birth inTRN12952 on29.01.2019

Indian Railways