ICICI Prudential — for freelook my policy

Uttarakhand, India
 pahwa97
dear sir/madam
i was applied for a medical policy to your kashipur branch office by advisor praveen sharma but after many reminder to him and your local branch manager i was not able to received my policy bond .
After that i was given him a written application to local branch office than i received my policy bond (policy no[protected] on 31st 07 2012.
in this policy my dob was wrong printed and my wife name is not in policy so after read all the term and condition of this policy i return my bond for free look cancellation in[protected]
to kashipur branch office they do not provide me acknowledgement receipt of my policy because of operation staff is not in office.
then i make telephonic request to ur customer care on 14 aug 2012 withrequest no 48451257 and again i was making telephonic request to customer care no on 23rd aug 2012 with request no 48716519.
on 16th aug 2012 your customer care executive called me and ask me about ecnoledgement no but ur local branch office staff do not provide me any ecnoledgement receipt till today after that i was not getting any reply from customer care department regarding non satisfied customer.

please take action in my case as i was not getting any possitive reply or help from local staff. thanks
Narayan dass pahaw ([protected])
kashipur (udham singh nagar)uttrakhand
local branch(kashipur)-mr kandari-[protected]
nearest branch(haldwani)-mrs vandna-[protected],[protected]

Comments

Dear Sir/Madam([protected]@ymail.com),

We regret the inconvenience caused. Our representative will get in touch with you in the next 4 hours to help resolve your concern.

We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
still icici pru life not solve my problem.
Dear Sir([protected]@ymail.com),

We regret the inconvenience caused. We understand our representative has contacted you and acknowledged your concern. Please be assured that the concern highlighted by you is currently being reviewed and we shall keep you posted on the further development of the case.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
ok sir i will wait for your contacted
still no progress
Dear Sir([protected]@ymail.com),

The concern highlighted by you is currently being reviewed and we shall keep you posted on the further development.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
11 month sir.how much keep patience?
Dear Sir([protected]@ymail.com),

We wish to inform you that the concern highlighted by you has been reviewed. Accordingly, a communication has been sent to your registered email address with the details of the resolution offered.

In case of any further clarification, please contact us on our Customer Care number[protected] or write to us at [protected]@iciciprulife.com.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

1089, ICICI Prudential Life Tower, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    ICICI Prudential - for freelook my policy