[Resolved] Ixigo — money debited not received ticket

anushak10 on Mar 3, 2019

I booked tickets from secunderabad to tirupati on 2 march, 2019 through
Your app. I booked twice and money got debited from bank but ticket is not
Booked. Please refund my money as i worked hard for it asap. Kindly note the issue and resolve it soon.. Thanks..

Please take it as priority and refund my money as i really worked hard to earn it.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 4, 2019

[Mar 03, 2019] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ixigo Customer Care's response, Mar 04, 2019

Greetings from ixigo!

We couldn't find your details. Could you please share the failed ixigo Booking/trip ID starting from "IXITR" so that we can check and assist you better. You can share the details at [email protected]

You must have received a mail/ SMS regarding the same. Alternatively, you can find the same in the "Transactions" section of the ixigo app.

Looking forward to your reply.

Team ixigo.

Comments

Please refund to my train ticket is waitlist 2 on chart prepared on date 28/02/2019 are PNR number [protected] on my payment mode is debit card

I want money for not conform my train ticket

Was booking a train ticket on “Ixigo Trains” app. Amount of Rs. 1540.51 debited from my account but booking didn’t go through. There is no customer care number to call and get clarity on refund. Sent an email to [email protected] but no response. Kindly assist.

Please give my refund money not confirm ticket booking Satara to Vadodara today.
Train tickets not booked but money transaction successfully please refund my money bank account please refund my money

2nd floor, Veritas Building, Behind Ibis Hotel, Sector 53, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Ixigo - money debited not received ticket