[Resolved] Ixigo — request for refund

Kittuaarushi on Nov 30, 2018
I was booked a ticket from gaya to howra on 23 nov 2018 by ixigo mobile app. But due to problem in my irct account ticket was not conformed & rs 300 was deducted from my account.
My booking id was ixitr[protected]
So, i request u to refund my money to my account soon.
I shall grateful to u for this act..

Raushan kumar
Contact-[protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 4, 2019

[Nov 30, 2018] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ixigo Customer Care's response, Nov 30, 2018
Hi Raushan,

Greetings from ixigo!

Please be informed refund against the shared id is already been processed from our end. Please share your e-mail id so that we can send you the refund details.

For further assistance please write to us at [email protected]

Raushan Kumar
Ixigo Customer Care's response, Dec 04, 2018
Hi Raushan,

Greetings from ixigo!

Please check your inbox against [email protected], we have sent all the refund details.

For further assistance please write to us at [email protected]

Team ixigo.

Comments

Refund of Rs. 419 for your Dehri On Sone (DOS) - Jajpur K Road (JJKR) train booking . I will not receive Rs. 419 in my bank account. The ARN number is[protected].i have booking the ticket in 21 Nov.but some login issue the ticket has not been book.so I cancel the ticket.but till date ixigo has not refund the money.

Sir my payment was successfully credit your account but train ticket is not booked...so please refund my money
My money has not been refunded yet since 18-11-18

PRL07FBFKG8 flight booked money deducted but ticket not booked. Please help me with my refund details.

2nd floor, Veritas Building, Behind Ibis Hotel, Sector 53, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Ixigo - request for refund