Ixigo — train ticket issue

college road chamba,, Tehri Garhwal, India
 rahul singh tomer on Jun 13, 2019
Good morning,
This is rahul tomer. I tried to book 3 tickets from dehradun to ghaziyabad by ixigo app, at the time of payment of ticket, i paid by google pay, suddenly page is vanished and my money had been deducted from my bank account.
Key highlights
*no ticket book
*420 rupees deducted
*no massage get from ixigo
*find the attached pic in which the deduction shows

I want my refund.

Rahul tomer

train ticket issue

[Jun 13, 2019] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ixigo Customer Care's response, Jun 14, 2019
Dear Rahul,

Greetings from ixigo!

We are not able to find the booking with the given details. Please share the details of the failed transactions, including the failed booking ID starting with ''IXITR'' at [protected]@ixigo.com so that we can assist you.

Looking forward to your reply.

Team ixigo.
Updated by rahul singh tomer, Jun 14, 2019
rahul singh tomer 0 minutes ago

Sir actually, at that time nothing flesh in screen like failed transaction. At time of payment i paid by google pay upi, and amount was deducted.i am sending a screenshot to u.
May give me your customer support contact number
Updated by rahul singh tomer, Jun 14, 2019
In screenshot you can see that i have paid 420 rupee to ixigo, and apso you can check your database. I wanna know why the money had beem deducted. And simple words wanna my money back

train ticket issue
Ixigo Customer Care's response, Jun 16, 2019
Dear Rahul,

Greetings from ixigo!

Please share your registered email ID and phone number at [protected]@ixigo.com so that we can assist you.

Looking forward to your reply.

Team ixigo.

Comments

I try to book international flight ticket
But booking not complete from my account lost amount

rahul singh tomer's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 14, 2019
Thenwhat did u do
Mara balance refand kab tak hoga balance cat gya ticket bhi nahe hua
May give me your customer support contact number.

I had cancelled a train ticket on 10th April 2019 and have not yet got the refund. please help me.
Train numer and name - 11021, Tirunelveli Exp
PNR number - [protected]
Number - [protected]
Refunds my money
Mukeshlal Srivastava's reply, Jun 6, 2019
Train ticket refunds money
I was in waiting list so booking was useless... and my paid amount is not refunded.. please refund my money

2nd floor, Veritas Building, Behind Ibis Hotel, Sector 53, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Ixigo - train ticket issue