Lenskart

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Awesome

Lenskart related photos (292)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Lenskart Photos

Lenskart Complaints & Reviews

Today I have visited your Jalpaiguri shop to purchase a spectacle for my wife. I have been informed that there is an offer 'buy one get one free'. I have ordered for two spectacles one for me and other for my wife. Total price[protected]x2) discount 1750. Net price 5880 which I paid. But l think the price would have been 3500 + tax. as one is free. Your staff could not explain the price details. No price invoice is given. Please look into my case. I am a gold card member. My M/No.is [protected].
Dec 28, 2020

Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Roy, we sincerely regret the hassle you've faced. We request you to kindly share your order details/contact info to [protected]@lenskart.com and we'll be glad to resolve your concern.

I paid through google pay UPI but order says its pending and i have not received the amount in my account. Account is debited for 1007 rs
    I paid through google pay UPI but order says its pending
    Dec 28, 2020

Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Priya, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. We will get the details checked and we'll update you at the earliest.
    Dear Priya, we request you to kindly share your contact number/email ID used to make the payment for us to check and update you accordingly.

Lenskart very bad service i hate lenskart

Lenskart only rech people sarvice
      Very bad
      I hate lenskart

Bulaki khan
      Dec 27, 2020

Dec 27, 2020
      Updated by Bulaki Khan
      Lenskart bad service
      Dear Bulaki, we duly apologize for the hassle you've faced. We request you to kindly share your contact detail at [protected]@lenskart.in and we'll be glad to assist you with your concern.

Hi am thasneem today I visited your lenskart shop trivandrum pattom in Kerala .but am not Happy . Becouse costomer care services is not perfect. There are insults me in front of public. So plz consider it's a request...
        Dec 26, 2020

Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dear Thasneem, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you faced. We will surely share stringent feedback with the store to ensure these unfortunate experiences are not repeated.

I had ordered my glasses 6 days back at lenskart.. Deshpande nagar, Hubli. Was promised door delivery at SDM medical college Sattur, I had called the manager 3-4 times since morning and the delivery was being postponed from12 pm to 7 pm- and now is said to be delievered at an inappropriate time of 10 pm... I’ve never experienced such undignified responses as in being delivered at 10 pm at the night. Kindly look into this!
          Dec 26, 2020

Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Monica, we never want our customers to have an experience like this. We duly regret the inconvenience caused. We will surely get this checked and we'll update you at the earliest.

I had ordered a powered spectacle at lenskart through app. I had ordered a frame width of 138 mm but the specs that I got was 140 mm. It keeps sliding off face. There is no use of it when it slides off and does not serve the purpose.
            Ordered from registered mob number [protected]
            Dec 25, 2020

Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear Shubham, we sincerely regret the hassle you've faced. In case you are not satisfied, you may raise the return request from your Lenskart account or you may share your order details/contact info to [protected]@lenskart.in and we'll be glad to assist.

The issue that I have experienced was: I purchased this product: https://www.lenskart.com/vincent-chase-vc-e13049-c3-eyeglasses.htmlbr...
              My order id id [protected], this order is for old product replacement is store that time same product not avail...

I bought lenses paying over Rs.8000/-. its been over a year. Now shades are forming insidd lense and cant see through the shades. causing eyes to pain if worn. It seems manufacturing defective or sub-standard quality if lenses for such a costly price. i want them be replaced immediately with good ones. please respond to me immediately.
              Shades formed inside lens
              Shades formed inside lens
              Dec 21, 2020

Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear Customer, we sincerely apologize for the hassle you've faced. We will get the details checked and we'll connect with you at the earliest.

Dear Sir/Madam
                My Name Is- Badal Kumar
                Contact No- [protected]
                Address-Amarpur, Mednichowki, Lakhisarai,...

I ordered a yearly pack of aqua lens solution bottles. A total of 900 ml. In which it contained a 60 ml, 120 ml, 360ml and 360 ml solution bottles. I received my order today on 19th December, 2020. A bottle of 360 ml was missing from my order. I have paid an entire amount of Rs 799 for 900 ml. Out of which I have received only 540ml. Where is my 360 ml aqua lens solution bottle which I have paid for ?? I want my entire order to be delivered by earliest or else I'll file a complaint against the incomplete delivery of my order. Kindly look into the matter ASAP.
                Dec 19, 2020

Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Dear Anjali, we never want our customers to have an experience like this. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We request you to kindly share your order ID/contact info for us to check and assist you better.

I am very disappointed with the product I received today.

I had ordered Coloured Contact Lens and I was not able to wear it at all. Both the lenses are defective. My eyes started tearing continuously. I am so unhappy.
                  Dec 19, 2020

Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dear Customer, we duly regret the hassle you've faced. We would love to assist you with your concern. Kindly share your order ID/contact info or write to us at [protected]@lenskart.in and we'll be glad to resolve your issue.

I have purchased one flameless but this is not properly fitted and continue raise my issue but store manager Mr.shrinivas...

Yesterday i got my specs. Today one of the specs came out in two parts - lense separately and frame in broken condition. Can you refund the amount and collect your item. This happened today while i drove my car and gave me lot of mental agony to driving vehiicle without specs.
                    Order no-1224416583
                    Dec 17, 2020

Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Dear Customer, we sincerely apologize for the hassle you've faced. We will surely get the details checked and we'll connect with you at the earliest.
                    Dear Customer, we sincerely apologize for the hassle you've faced. We request you to kindly share your order ID/contact info and we'll be glad to connect and resolve your concern.

I have placed the order and paid the full amount on 30th November, it has been 15 days and the product has not yet been received....

As per the offer on Lenskart app to new customers, I should get a frame along with lens only for Rs.299....
                      I placed an order for two glasses on 8th Dec, and recieved one of them yesterday. The second product tracking details say...

I ordered and paid and amount has been deducted but in order it said payment was pending so I complained in lenskart (email)after 1 hour order canceled but my money not come back . What should I do??
                      Not getting money
                      Dec 11, 2020

Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear Customer, we duly regret the hassle you've faced. We will surely get the details checked and we'll update you at the earliest.

I bought 2 glasses on an offer from a lenskart store at old palasia indore on 27 feb 2020. I wanted it to be gifted to my friend and bcos of covid and lockdown i wasn't able to gift as we are from different cities and the glasses were in Indore. When i gave him in december i found out it has size issue and a Manufacturing default which does not make it look good.

Kindly please exchange the glasses otherwise it would waste all of my 1700.
                        Dec 10, 2020

Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Dear Customer, we duly apologize for the inconvenience caused. We request you to kindly share your order ID/contact info to "[protected]@lenskart.in" and we'll be glad to assist you.
                        My Name is Anukriti Shrivastava
                        And my order id is --- 1220143376
                        And the amount i paid was ₹1700.
                        Dear Customer, we understand your concern and we'll be glad to check and assist you with the same. We request you to kindly share your order ID/contact info to "[protected]@lenskart.in" and we'll be happy to connect with you.
                        Name is Anukriti Shrivastava
                        And the amount i paid was ₹1700
                        Name is Anukriti Shrivastava
                        And my order id is --- 1220143376
                        And the amount i paid was ₹1700.
                        Dear Anukriti, thank you for sharing the details with us. We will get the same checked and update you at the earliest.

I have ordered one spectacle from lenskart and done payment through phone pe UPI .payment is successful and it is showing pending in the lenskart app . When I called customer care he is showing it is stuck with bank without even verifying . Please help
                          Lenskart Payment successfully done but still showing pending
                          Lenskart Payment successfully done but still showing pending
                          Dec 17, 2020
                          lenskart resolved the issue, due to technical problem the app was showing pending payment . the order has been delivered
                          Dec 11, 2020

Dec 10, 2020
                          Updated by Siddanna gowda
                          Order Id : [protected]
                          Amount : 860
                          Dear Siddanna, we regret the hassle you've faced. Please be assured that we'll get the details checked and we'll update you at the earliest.