Lenskart

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Awesome

Lenskart related photos (294)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Lenskart Photos

Lenskart Complaints & Reviews

I have purchased a Air LA glasses with frame from lenskart online worth 2500₹ in Jan 3.within weeks frame started to get...

During Home visit, the technician gave only spherical power and said the cylindrical number does not matter. trusting got the progressive and distant vision package and got gold membership activated without asking .After receiving the single vision started facing issues and got replaced but not to satisfaction so got the number checked from a Eye doctor and to my surprise the power difference was there which was causing issues . Got single vision power corrected and need the progressive spectacles also changed to the doctors prescribed power which is much lesser than lenskart tested power and also with the cylindrical power with axis
Apr 19, 2021

Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi! This is not the experience we want you to have Ambarish. We always strive to provide the best support to our customers. Kindly share your order ID/Contact details so that we can review this for you on priority, and get back to you with an update at the earliest. Thank you.

Hi Lenskart team,

This is regarding my order Number ; [protected]. I had picked a frame from store along with glasses, however the final product is very very loose and gets bended very easily causing harm to the eyes. I would request you to exchange this product with better services.
    Apr 18, 2021

Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi Gautam, At the outset, we are extremely sorry for the bad experience you had and we would definitely want to get this right for you. Please share your Order id/Mobile number and we shall proceed with the resolution.

I ordered 2 glasses from Lenskart yesterday in a sale where I was able to order them for 0 rupees.The orders also got confirmed...

I have made payment for the gold membership and the payment has been deducted from my bank account but the order shows it’s still pending. I hope you guys could rectify this problem
      Payment
      Apr 15, 2021

Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi Mohammed Haasheem! We will definitely help you in this matter. We would like to inform you that this order has been processed successfully on 16th April 2021. For any further assistance please do let us know, we will be happy to help. Thank you!

I had bought 2 pair of lenses from Lenskart in December with order ID [protected], intially i did not notice anything but when i started feeling uncomfortable wearing and get headache i noticed that the lenses are of different thickness. I checked my old lenses and they were of same thinckness, When i went and checked with Lenskart shop where i purchased they were casual and and said it is due to different power that it is of different thickness. I raised online complaint, but they just close the ticket saying the same reason and asking me to order new lenses. They have said that they provide 1 year warranty on lenses but i don't understand on what they are giving warranty. Really Pathetic service from lenskart. Please intervene and provide a solution.

Complaint References: 12532527, 12531498
        Apr 12, 2021

Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi there! We will definitely help you in this matter. We are currently reviewing your account information and be assured we will try our best to answer all your questions. Will be contacting you at the earliest. Thank you.
        mail2shekar.b's [Complaint's author] reply, May 10, 2021
        The replacement lenses provided also was with different thickness, now with left lens being thicker whereas in the complaint i mentioned the issue with right eye lens.
        Hi Shekar! We understand your urgency to get the resolution, trust us we also want to get this resolved. However, our team is already working on this concern. Please allow us 24 hours & we will provide you with an update. Thank you for your patience.

I ordered 1 on 1 specs under gold membership on 25th match. Order delivery date was on 29th march and i have given my home...

Gold card not at delivery
          Apr 09, 2021

Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi there! At the outset, we are extremely sorry for the bad experience you had and we would definitely want to get this right for you. Please share your Order id/Mobile number and we shall proceed with the resolution.

I purchased a spects from Lenskart located in Bhimavaram. I exchanged it due to breakage. The new one is not comfortable when...
            Very unprofessional and casual approach from Lenskart representatives. I had ordered 4 pairs of glasses on 3rd March. 2 for...

Placed order and got confirmed on 23rd March 21. It was supposed to be delivered by 27th March 21. Delayed due to unknown reasons till 31st March 21. Now further delayed till 09th April 21 and again due to unknown reasons.
            No proper response from support team as tried contacting them multiple times over chat as well as phone.
            Pathetic service from lenskart. Highly disappointed. If some shame left, kindly process the order asap and update about the same.
            Apr 03, 2021

Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hi there! We will definitely help you in this matter. We are currently reviewing your account information and be assured we will try our best to answer all your questions. Will be contacting you at the earliest.Thank you.

Dear sir
              I am sending a piece of letter written to your customer care service . However till today no action has been...

Bought this john jacobs frame from lenskart 17 days ago and now they’re saying it’s non repairable and trying to sell me new eyeglasses. So i buy one frame it break in few days and you want me to invest again by trusting you guys? Really have a good refund/exchange policy and atleast repair frames if they break in time span of 6 months
              Apr 2, 2021
              Glasses were exchanged with new ones
              Mar 30, 2021

Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear Fairan, we never want our customers to have an experience like this. Sincere apologies for the inconvenience faced by you. Please share your order details/contact info and we'll get the issue resolved on priority.
              One of your customer representative at store helped me with exchange of glasses. Thank you
              Hi Fairan, Thank you for letting us know about this. Please do let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you. Thank you.

I booked 2 glasses for my son in buy 1 get 1 offer. During payment it was deducted twice.
                Mar 29, 2021

Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Dear Rakhy, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused and we'd love to check this out for you. Kindly share your order ID/contact details for us to assist you in a better way.

Hi, I recently purchased the specs from Lenskart (in Feb month). I opted for the Blu Cut Lens which has 1 year warranty and...

I have turned on DND on my number.
                  I have never ordered anything from Lenskart.

Everyday they send me 5-6 messages which also I cannot block.

There is no option to unsubscribe from their sms.
                  Too many promotional sms
                  Mar 26, 2021

Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dear Yaman, sincere apologies for the hassle you've faced. We request you to kindly share your contact details and we'll take care of the concern with utmost priority.
                  Dear Yaman, in absence of any response from your end, we are, for now, closing the ticket. You may write us at [protected]@lenskart.in with your details and we'll be happy to resolve your concern.

Wrong losses delivered. Store keeper refuses to acknowledge problem. Absolute cheating in this store need replacement of lenses urgently. Spectacles deposited at store no review from there side since 3 days
                    Pls contact at [protected]
                    Mar 24, 2021

Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Dear Sakshi, thanks so much for reaching out! Sincere apologies for the hassle you've faced and we assure you that we will ensure this is taken care of completely. Could you please share your Order ID/contact number, so we can quickly have a look into this?

Dear sir.
                      Visited your store at DN Ragallia Mall Bhubaneswar.Approached the available staff regarding a broken frame of purchased reading glasses from same store.First of all store lady sales person denied of any service stating company rules.Afterwards the manager was approached for the same complain.He took the photograph of the product and assurred me for lodging a complain afterwards stating website is down.since then no information, no feedback.If this the status of the staff behaviour and company policies .It speaks volume about the staff and company.Further it discourages me to buy any products in future also I cant recommend the company to anyone.
                      Hence please inquire about it and let me know the status.
                      Thanks.
                      My registered mobile no with you is [protected].Emailid is [protected]@gmail.com
                      Mar 21, 2021

Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear Subudhi, this is not the experience we want you to have. We always strive to provide the best support to our customers. Kindly share your order ID/Contact details so that we can review this for you on priority, and get back to you with an update at the earliest. Thank you.
                      Hi Subudhi! Thank you for taking the time to speak about your issue today. I hope i was able to resolve your concern hence i am closing this ticket. For any further assistance please do let us know, we will be happy to help. Thank you!

I made a payment of 1792.0 to lenskart from their app by selecting UPI payment method. the payment is succesfull and money...
                        We have placed the order & Paid personally at Lenskart outlet Pheonix Market city Kurla West Mumbai outlet on 31 Jan 2021...