Lenskart

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Awesome

Lenskart related photos (288)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Lenskart Photos

Lenskart Complaints & Reviews

On 2nd Feb, 2021, I have cancelled the order. It was communicated to me that I will get refund in 24 to 48 hours.
On follow up on 9th Feb 2021, it was again acknowledged that the issue is taken up and refund initiated so I should be getting refund within 7-10 working days. Now, every time I contact the support center, I had to give all background and get the same reply but no refund received yet.
Feb 22, 2021

Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Saumit, we duly apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will have your details checked and we'll ensure to resolve your concern at the earliest.

Apart from your Marketing Scam that you are doing, Do you consider to give a refund to your existing customer ? Tired of waiting...

I have cash on hand but they not accept cash. They need online payment, I did online also those transactions, and I send the Receipt bill also I sent to the store staff. postponed my delivery they are not Properly responding to me.
    Postponed my delivery they are not Properly responding to me.
    Feb 22, 2021

Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Customer, we never want our customers to have an experience like this. We'll surely get the details checked and we'll update you at the earliest.

Had ordered a glass with lenskart on 3rd January 2021. When I received the glass, the glass had scratches even when I had ordered and paid for anti scratch glass. Now when the glass was placed for exchange received the glass with exact same problem in the orders [protected], [protected], [protected]. Now I guess lenskart is making me to visit there store every week to provide the exact same faulty product.
      Feb 19, 2021

Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Shreyas, we never want our customers to have an experience like that. Sincere apologies for the hassle you faced. Rest assured, we'll get the details checked and we'll connect with you at the earliest.

One of the eyeglasses I purchased from an outlet of lenskart at Bailey road Patna over mob no - [protected] a couple of months ago found not withstanding temple tip and got removed from the temple. When I reported to the outlet, the gentleman advised me to leave the eyeglass and collect it when informed. It is not understood why it takes this much time to repair tiny defect.
        Feb 12, 2021

Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dear Customer, we sincerely apologize for the hassle you've faced. Kindly share your order details/contact info to [protected]@lenskart.in and we'll be glad to assist you with your concern.

I got a message from the lenskart after the store destroyed my product and they didnt give replacement
          See thisbr...

I returned a product because of the quality and wrong fitting

I had paid Rs. 3500 for Lenskart Air LA 134772 Dual Color Full Rim Cat EyeBluecut Fully Loaded Anti Glare Thin Lens Lens Package, Lenskart refunded me Rs.1769.

I wanted to exchange however Lenskart website didnt allow me to do that. So I had to take a refund as store credit so I can buy another product. During my initial purchase, I got a discount which was an offer on my HDFC credit card.

Now, as I am exchanging and buying products the Discount should still applicable to me. I don't understand what is the calculation of Lenskart to give me a store credit of 1769 for the purchase value of 3500 INR.

I see its clear case of cheating.
          Feb 05, 2021

Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Customer, sincere apologies for any hassle you've faced. We'll be glad to sort your concern out. We request you to kindly share your order ID/contact details to [protected]@lenskart.in and we'll connect with you on priority.
          We understand your concern and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to share the following details so that we can resolve your concern on a priority basis.
          Registered contact number/Email/Order ID

HI Team,
            I had ordered a Baush n Lomb Pure Vision 2 Crisp clear vision 2, through the Lenskart app. (Order ID: [protected],...
            Dear team as I had brought lens from lenskart by visiting the store at Ahmedabad Gurukul road branch. As I had missed the...
            I have ordered for two pairs of eye glasses with the help of their sale assistant Ms. Kopal sexena and paid rupees 9945.60...
            On 23rd Jan 2021, I went to my nearby Lenskart located in MG Road, Kolkata. I bought a new frame and person who was assisting...

Visited ur showroom at dilaram bazar at rajpur pur road dehradun 248001. After selection of 2 frames of Vincent, waited for 45 min to load the order and then was asked to come back after 2 days due to some state. Error . Then selected a packet of disposable lenses, asked for 2 nos. Store had 1 in stock . While loading order it showed a promo of FREE lenses liquid, the store manager who was utterly RUDE refused to give saying this does not apply to our purchase. Wasted 1 hr. And shopped for Rs. 200. While you are sanitizing people and stores . Look into the sanitizing for the staff in store too .
            Jan 23, 2021

Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear Vikas, we duly apologize for the hassle you've faced. We will ensure stringent feedback is shared with the relevant team for a better experience. In case of any issues/assistance, please write to us at [protected]@lenskart.in and we'll be glad to be in your service.

Progressive lenses received after home check up I am not able to read comfortably with glasses and want to return and get my money back I am calling customer care since 13 Jan and no one is arranging pick up and refund for product.
              Product are not getting refund
              Jan 18, 2021

Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear Seema, we never want our customers to face an issue like this. We would like to make things right for you. Kindly share your order ID/contact details for us to assist you better.

I ordered eyeglasses from lenskart on 4th Jan 2021and when I got the delivery on 11th Jan 2021 the frame size was big, so...
                It was told to me that lenskart will update me about the escalated request to get approval for pickup and replacement of wrongly...

I bought my frame from the lenskart website and nw it seems to be broken and I'm not able to fix it. Please help asap.
                Jan 12, 2021

Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Dear Tanvi, we sincerely regret the hassle you've faced. Kindly share your order ID/contact info for us to check and assist you better.

Order no- [protected]. Got my product delayed and then found out that I received the wrong products. Been talking to the reps for the last 7-8 days for exchange or refund but to no avail.
                  Courier guys coming and saying they cannot take this product as it’s not matching what they have been provided from Lenskart. So frustrating and disappointed. Most fraudulent site ever!
                  Jan 10, 2021

Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dear Rohan, we never want our customers to face an issue like this. We would like to sort this issue for you and request you to kindly share your order ID/contact details to [protected]@lenskart.in for us to assist you better.

I received a Cashgram link to get my refund, gave in my upi id and then the transaction failed on 16 th of December. Till date I haven't received my amount
                    Jan 08, 2021

Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    I was supposed to receive two amounts of 4479 but have received just one on 16th of December

Dear Customer, we duly regret the hassle you've faced. We will surely get the details checked and we'll connect with you at the earliest.

I have ordered lens and amount has been debited from my bank account. But in lenskart application payment status is pending....

Received a defective product
                      Jan 07, 2021

Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear Sudipta, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. We will get the details checked and we'll connect with you at the earliest to resolve your issue.