Lifeasy - On Demand Home Services — led tv not repaired (it's been 1.5 month's time)

I had a problem with my reliance reconnect led tv and contacted lifeasy to fix the issues on 16th dec2018. They charged rs. 5, 000 to fix all software related issues but nothing happened till now. They had sent my tv 4 times in last 43 days saying they have fixed all issues but everytime it wasn't working and was sent back to lifeasy. I have been in constant touch with led department head mr. Sujeet ([protected]) and he is giving false commitment since last 39 days. I have also written few emails to them but did not get any response - i have attached those emails. When i asked for the escalation metrix, sujeet said that there is no such thing exists in their organization. I have also talked to roshan ([protected]) and few other people there. On last fri, i got a call from sujeet and he said that the team is unable to fix the issue for which they have charged me. He said that he will discuss with his management about the refund. The tv has now bigger problems which i am sure will cost me much more amount. I am helpless as no one from their management is responding to me and i am not getting any solution. Its been almost 1.5 month's time. I would request your help in this regards. Please support me in getting the resolution on my issue.

Complain number 1: 107845 16th dec
Compaint no 2: 108006 19th dec
Compaint no 3: 108761 7th jan and this complaint is still open.

Som pal chauhan