Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Fax:

Load

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Complaints & Reviews

my tel mtnl no.[protected]
my bill of last month was 608/- which was more .I have submitted application and paid amount in all but as promised to me that in next bill the adjustments will be done but all in vain.
As my bill is 250 combo in which 400MB is free but i have used in the mth of april only 243 MB but instead of Rs. 250/- they have charged rental of 150+241.25+tax which is unjustified and unacceptable.
kindly solve my problem as soon as possible.
Rohtash Kumar
Aug 13, 2020
    My MTNL landline phone no 26331137, has been lying out of order since the past fifteen days and despite of repeated complaints...

i am a consumer of dolphin 4 last 4 years nd m facin a problem in a particular area for more than a year giving complaints to 1503 as well as mtnl official that area bt of no use.i think these mtnl officials are takin bribe from rival companies so that the officials down the network thus the subscriber shifts to other service providers in the locality.the higher officials are involved in this matter so i request the officials to look into the matter and even the dto to take up the issue.one word for those who take bribe;u ppl shal dat bribe till the company is on bt once yhe company shuts down not even a dog wil ask u.
    Aug 13, 2020
    I am a dolphin customer from almost 9 year and network problems in delhi is still there.
    Calls keeps on disconnecting one after the another.Either our voice do not reach there or sometimes we are not able to hear and for talking once i generally waste 4-5 calls.

Its just that i have been using this no from the last so many years so i cannot change it otherwise i would have been the 1st person to dump this connection.
      Dear Sir/Madam

Reference to the above, for the last one month I am not able to make STD or Outstation...
      We are the subscriber of MTNL Landline with Unlimited Broadband services for the number[protected]. We have been constantly...

I had booked for new broad band connection with land line on 31st March 2010, by depositing Rs. 500 in Asola SANCHAR HAAT and till today I am following and requesting the MTNL babu's to make the connection.

After 1 month 5 days that means by 5th May 2010 they send an uneducated person for installation and after installation of phone line and modem the person ran away. After 5 minutes of installation the phone stopped working & as I said the person was only instructed to install the phone and not the Broad band.

Now I am calling the SANCHAR HAAT and the concerned person Mr. Deepak but they are not picikng the phone.

Please let me know to whom I should contact.

Aswini

MTNL — Unwanted SMS

unwanted SMS from 55888 on my mobile through MTNL service & deducting Rs.30 to 50 from my bill. I want to spot that meaningless SMS emegiately.

MTNL-DELHI — Unethical and Unprofessional approach by MTNL - Getting Unwanted SMS

Subject: Please return my money which is deducted by mistake (Case ID No: [protected] lodged to MTNL)

Sir

My mobile number is [protected]. Receiving message every month once for last few months that Your KKM service has been renewed You have been charged Rs. 30 / 30 days., The message comes from[protected]

I have never activated this kind of service, then why getting the amount deducted and this looks like case of cheating with me.

Kindly take an appropriate action to return my money back. Also deactivate this fraud service immediately.

Sincerely

Saroj Sharma
      SFS Flat No: 15-F, Sector-7, Jasola Vihar, New Delhi - 110 025

Sir
        The following has emerged out from analysis of bill raised for dated 31st Dec. 09/ 1st Jan 2010 (IST).

• The call charges have 2 components as indicated below:-
        - Operator charges + 24% VAT
        - Indian service provider Dolphin charges - 14% surcharges & Rs 5 per minute for OG & IC calls
        Please refer to the bill of Dec 2009, indicating call made on 31st Dec 2009 whereas it was 1st Jan. 2010 as per IST, form Item No. 532 to 578 needs to be separated for charges raised by MTNL-Dolphin as the date was 1st Jan. 2010. The billing device indicating date & time of 1st Jan 10 for particular calls made, how can for Indian component bill can go back to 31st Dec 09 . If there is any mechanism by which the call charges can be shifted to previous day & whether the service provider abroad requires MTNL to shift the date for Indian component as per their local time , if so please let me know the procedure/ agreement for such clock adjustments etc.

Hence accordingly the bill may be segregated & club to bill of Jan 2010 only for Indian component serial # 532 - 578 .Please do the needful. However, the bills till date have already been paid.

With High Regards
        Customer
        Dr. S. Kapoor
        D-11 ONGC Colony,
        Panvel -410221
        [protected]@hotmail.com
        Aug 13, 2020

Me & my sister are customers of MTNL - Dolphin mobile service. we both have applied for caller tune which are published on the MTNL site. MTNL have provided Excel sheet mentioning codes of various caller tunes which are available through their services. we have experienced that not all the codes assigned to a tune are working.if we select code & SMS it to get it activated, MTNL deducts monthly charges & activation charges but the tune does not get activated inspite of SMS & continues follow-ups with their customer care on - [protected].

On asking to update the said excel mentioning the codes they confirms to do so but its all in vain it is still not updated.

Request you to please look into the matter.

Aditi Rane
          Aug 13, 2020

Hey I am Akash Goel and was a regular user of MTNL IPTV services, with the number 26512702. After using it for sometime I found there coustmer service highly unsatisfactory and decided to go for disconnection, they have informed me on coustmer care that I should go to the MTNL office and submit disconnection request in writing get the OB number and give it on phone to the IPTV representative. Now this is what I have done a month earliar but till now nobody has arrived to collect the hardware, and so my security is not refunded.

I am still giving them a call everyday and nobody is there to pick up the hardware. Now I am leaving delhi but no clue how to submit the set top box in person. MTNL IPTV is really the [censored]est thing I have seen in my life.
            Haaaaaaaaaaah,

Sigh of relief that I got my full refund from AKSH, they have taken there instrument back and handed me a check of the security deposit, which got cashed as well,

Thankyou ConsumerComplaints
            Thankyou Aksh and Thankyou MTNL

My Name is Alok Kumar R/o H. No. 81 Shadinagar, railway road, Azadpur, Delhi-110033. my Tel no was...

From: Madhu Chand, EG-109, Inder Puri, New Delhi-110 012

Respected Sir,

Inspite of my repeated requests/complaints regarding my faulty ADSL no action has been taken by the MTNL office. Line man comes and give assurance to rectify the problem, but all in vain.

Pl. do help in getting things done in right manner.

Yours faithfully,

Madhu Chand
              EG-109, Inder Puri
              New Delhi -110 012.

From: Madhu Chand, EG-109, Inder Puri, New Delhi-110 012.

To:

Sh.D.P. Singh, 8, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi – 110 066
              [protected]@bol.net.in

Sh. R.L. Bharti,New Gopinath Bazar,Delhi Cantt,Delhi – 110 010
              [protected]@bol.net.in

Respected Sirs,

I am sorry to inform you that inspite of my repeated complaints for
              the last two to MTNL & at the office of Area Manager, no action has
              been taken. I request you to kindly look into the matter personally
              and get the things done .

Thanking you in anticipation

yours faithfully,

(Madhu Chand)
              EG-109, Inder Puri
              Aug 13, 2020

I am holding a Dolphin postpaid SIM n. [protected] for the last three year and which was used very...

tel no.[protected]
                ca no. [protected]
                my april 2010 bell is almost double than i have used.
                i have taken plan of 250/- combo in which i have 400MB of free download data = 100 free calls.
                i have also paid my march 2010 bill of 237/- rs.
                also my telephone was unrepaired for almost 10 days in the month of april 2010. In spite of giving discount for non availability of my phone repaired i have been charged 608/- as bill amount whereas i have used only 250 M.B. data and i have used less than 100 calls.so it cannot be more than 250+tax=276/- anyhow,even if i have not been given discount.
                kindly reduce my bill amt from 608/- to 276/-.so that i can pay in stipulated time before due date i.e. 30/4/2010.
                ROHTASH KUMAR
                [protected] & 27141093
                R/0 B-196/2,DERAWALA NAGAR,DELHI-110009

MTNL Landline — Service not active yet billed

My phone no is 22474940, the system is down since October 5th 2009 & yet not resolved. Also been charged for the service, dont know what kindof service these are providing. What is the possible actions I can take against it.
                  I have got Trump Vidyarthi Pre paid connection on my Mobile No. [protected] converted from 2G to 3 GTrump Vidyarthi Pre=paid...
                  MY MTNL MUMBAI SIM CARD IS BLOCKED. ASKING PUK CODE. MY MOBILE NO. IS [protected] AND SIM CARD NO. IS [protected][protected]....

I have Applied for new connection and full fill all the requirement of Application. and JTO committed that you will get connection within a week. after 20 day of Application I visit to office for enquiry they reply that there are no local pair available for connection so you withdraw your Application and get back your money. So please suggest what to do next for connection

Alok Ranjan
                  c-44, Hargovind Enclave
                  Rajpur Khurd, Chhattar pur
                  Delhi-110068
                  Aug 13, 2020
                    Hi, Advertisement says that MTNL hai to sahi hai...well its nothing but a cruel joke for MTNL customers and Telecom Ministry...

Respected authorities,
                    I wish to bring to kind attention of the MTNL Sanchar Haat, the faulty billing system.
                    I hereby state that We have subscribed the TriB_Combo_250_V2 plan ; phone no 25321910; but due to error in Pc startup we could not make use of internet facilities yet have been charged with an amount exceeding the plan charges ieRs 2094.53. I consulted the Mtnl people but my complaints went unheard and I called up 1500 but no use. Now that we are unable to pay an unjust amount our phone lines have been tempororily restricted to incoming .

I demand the bill to be crosschecked and rectified and our connection resumed.
                    If the net has not been used how come the limit be exceeded.
                    I request the authorities to take action at the earliest.

Details fo the Bill:

Rate /(MB) -
                    Extra Usage charge (Rs.) 1944.53
                    Other charge (Rs.) 0
                    Total charge (Rs.) 2094.53

I am residing in New Delhi. From last 15 years there are frequent uneven poorest service of MTNL Delhi Prepaid Mobile signal / calls / ISD / STD Call service. When any call connect, then automatically disconnect within calling.

We are facing a great problem with current status of Prepaid Mobile Service of MTNL Delhi.

So you are requested to kindly look into the matters and solve these problems as: Not connecting / Incorrect Number / Switch Off / Network Busy / Number Busy etc.

Please reply on my email id i.e.: [protected]@rediffmail.com. I will we eagarly waiting for your instant action & kind reply.

Thanking You in anticipation

Balram Kumar
                      my phone no is[protected] name is sourab goel and my telephone is not current from about one year i have complaint many times and the brodband speed is very poor .. my complaint is second on the consumer complaint but no any responce from this i want to be disagree from mtnl i want to be a disconnect the telephone and brodband and i want to be a other company telephone and i m sayig that the very poor service is mtnl, .

so please solve my prolem as soon as possible my email id is sourab.sourab.[protected]@gmail.com
                      I am having broadband Internet services on my land line Phone No. 27556869. The internet never opens despite one or two times in the whole month. Pl check my usage from your record. Kindly do the needful at the earliest otherwise i will have no option but to get the internet disconnected.
                      Thanks and regards

Surinder Singh sandhu
                      241 Neelkanth Apartment
                      Sec-13 Rohini Delhi-110085
                      Mobile- [protected]

The service provided by MTNL Triband is completely ridiculous ..........When u try to call 1504 after...